Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 2 of 5)

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

We have been a loyal customer for over 5 years. We recently missed an invoice for $71 due to Officeworks having to backorder as they were out of stock. They sent another invoice when the stock came in, but we somehow missed it. Instead of contacting us (they have all our details), they suspended our account so we couldn't order anymore. We have spent over $22,000 in 5 years and this is how they treat us. Believe me it will take a lot for them to win us back. Terrible service.

Sandy

SandyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Have often used this store and always great service. latest was ordered yesterday and product sitting at my front door this morning - sent from Victoria to Tasmania. This happens every time I buy from them.

jibbit

jibbitperth

Really great

I am an artist I can get just about everything I want in store or online the on line range is not as good as going in store but I use spray paint which I can get on line and is great over all great store for my artwork needs

Jimmy

Jimmy

Promises “Deliver Today” but never arrives

Seriously over companies who offer “Next Day” or “Same Day” delivery but fail to have it delivered as promised and then find that the order is now delayed till the following week! Not good enough... I am home ridden due to an accident at my workplace and can only get things delivered. Serious dissatisfaction!

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TERRIBLE. Next day delivery what a LIE

Ordered a $300 item + $40 Next day delivery and its been 5 days and still waiting. Tracking number is full of it, just keeps changing date and each page says a different day. Pick up your item if your going to buy something otherwise be disappointed. I live in metro area adelaide and they sent my item from melbourne. Never again

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

$100 order still hasn’t arrived

Been waiting over 3 weeks for some photos we ordered. Very straightforward order of 6 x 4 photos. No tracking update. I ordered a photo book from USA the same day and it turned up less than 2 weeks later!

Teagan

Just found out my order was never sent to printer and my money refunded. Waste of time. Will not use again

Deiv

DeivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible. Poor customer service, take money but don't deliver. Stay Away

This is happening second time with me, I ordered, but it never delivered. I called the store and they even cant find my order number and ask to call 1300number. Please understand, online shoppers don't have time to visit or be on hold for hours at 1300 numbers.

George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely incredible service

Bought a bluetooth speaker at 12.30pm Tuesday from them via Ebay and they tried to deliver it the same day at 3pm that afternnon, however i wasn't home. Rang their courier, Toll and rearranged the delivery time to the following morning, Wednesday. And bang it was delivered. I cant fault their incredible service.
Thank you!

Carolyn s

Carolyn sSydney, NSW

Will never use online ordering again, disgraceful

SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

Excellent online store and Fast shipping

I have been using Officeworks online store for more than three years. I never had any issues.

Officeworks' website is very simple and secured. Multiple payment options such as PayPal, AfterPay, Zip are really convenient.

Their shipping service is excellent. Almost next day delivery is guaranteed.

Kellie

KellieHunter Region, NSW

Click and Collect - Payment taken but no product

Rang the Albury store to reserve and IPAD PRO. It was put aside, I was advised by the customer service rep (Kylie) to pay by Click and Collect. I did that - payment taken and the item invoice came through and the item was on back order being dispatched out of Melbourne. I asked for a refund as I wanted the IPAD the same day, and have now been waiting 12 days for a refund. The customer service centre - Alley Team Leader, Sheree team Leader have not been in since. So I now have no IPAD PRO and no money.

Why is there no stock on so many products

If you do not have stock why do you have those items in the website. CHROMEBOOKS...for weeks and weeks you haven't even got one chromebook in most of your stores. Even fitbit that i bought a few months had to go to 4 stores to find stock. Seriously, who ever handles your inventory and stock..Hopeless.

Koby

Koby

zero star absolutely useless

ordered online, paid 260. after two weeks of waiting, they cancelled my order without consent, refunded me 200. these guys are absolutely useless and will NEVER use them again. TERRIBLE

Disgusted Adelaide

Disgusted AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Arguing with Customer Service!

Ordered wireless phone headset online Wednesday. Click & Collect available from local store in 2hrs. Called store to follow up. Not available. Had to come from Melbourne. Phoned Customer Service. Operator argumentative. Quoting what was appearing on website, which is not what I saw. No apology offered at all. Assured would be available Thursday. Phoned again. Now nobody knows where the item is. Somewhere between Melbourne & Adelaide. No idea when it will arrive. They have $300 of my cash and I still have no headset. Could have ordered from elsewhere on Wednesday morning, same day delivery. Not acceptable!

Big letdown, inconvenienced and poor customer service

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Nightmare experience

Ordered 2 external USB storage drives online. Upon my bank informed me through sms credit card was charged, an email sent from Officeworks said the transaction was cancelled due to security issue. Called its hotline and on hold for 17 minutes. The guy on the other side apologized and said the company system chose to cancel order once it detects name on credit card is different from email. In this world, how many use actual name for email? He also suggested I should go to the store and buy. Later, I found out I was charged extra by bank due to the cancelled order because it involves foreign exchange. Dare not to use Officeworks online service anymore.

Susan

Susan

Excellent Service

You know what happens - the laser printer tells you it is running low on toner but it's still printing so you carry on.

Of course, you have already used the backup and when the "low in toner" message suddenly changes to "out of toner" you are absolutely stuck. It was late last Thursday afternoon and I went on to the Officeworks website to order new toner, including a backup! To my surprise and delight Officeworks delivered the toner early the next (Friday) morning. Thank you, Officeworks, for an impressive and responsive service that delivered the product I needed so expeditiously and at a very good price.

Mira W.Sydney, NSW

Mobile phone not delivered but marked delived

Where is the mobile phone it says on my mesinger delivered last Wenzday and the rep from Oficeworks gives me run arund promest get delivery next day but never happen, I can't go out sit at home for over a week nothing happen

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love navigating online as every page loads fast, easy to locate items, great quality of products and selection and may I add absolutely excellent fast and efficient delivery, love ya office works I can depend on ya.

Business cards online

I got my business cards done for first time with officeworks works online and what a big mistake. Not only expensive but they don't help you when you call the online store. They got my business name wrong and they wouldn't refund or reprint or help . All the staff were rude and inconsiderate to their clients paying money for the right service Stay away even the quality of the cards isn't that good.