Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 2 of 14)

1.7

Oakstar

OakstarKatherine, NT

Will never order with them ever again

I ordered a product, it was much later than the expected due date, Officeworks couldn't find the parcel, TOLL delivery couldn't find the parcel, no one would tell me where it was so I called and cancelled it. It arrived a few days later. I've been trying to have this organised for return for over 2 MONTHS. They said they would organise pick up - lies. I told them I cannot print the return label because I don't have a printer - send me several return labels. Have contacted the call center MULTIPLE times - no progress. I will NEVER order with this rubbish company again and wouldn't wish their terrible service on my worst enemies.

jojothepom

jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online Delivery Is Awful

Ordered a desk and was meant to ship in 3-5 days , i finally received it today 1 month later . Have called and emailed many times and still no response , customer service on the phone is terrible and had a very rude encounter with a customer representative who told me they are very busy stop complaining . Basically only shop in store if in stock , i would never order online from them again .

Paul D

Paul DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online distribution is terrible. Dont order online if urgent.

On multiple occasions I have ordered through the officeworks website and multiple times they have a) got the wrong product send and/or b) the arrival time for click and collect is always wrong and one the day it is supposed to arrive, it changes to another day. Sometimes it shows dispatched when in fact it hasnt left the warehouse. The tracking system is completely flawed and their sense of urgency to get products out is terrible. Need to learn from Amazon on how to ship quickly and effectively with good communication.

Ric

RicHunter Region, NSW

How is this business still operating

Bought a whiteboard online, turned up damaged, no protective cardboard or bubble wrap around it, rang dodgyworks, i mean officeworks and new whiteboard was resent, second whiteboard arrived more damaged than the first and the quality is absolute rubbish.
Don't understand how this business is still operating but i will never shop at officeworks again.

Lennie W.

Lennie W.

Not a bad service

Ordered online pretty simple, got a notification to collect goods as they were ready, was all pretty smooth and simple couldn't really complain. Would use and purchase again using this method.

Tim

Tim

Hasn't arrived despite being told it is in stock and would be shipped last week - worst service ever

Placed online order for next day delivery. Each day the expected delivery date keeps getting pushed back. When calling customer service they keep saying it will be shipped next day but never does.

Next day delivery is a lie

Ordered online with next day delivery. The tracking says it left the Laverton warehouse at 2pm today to come to Sunbury. It is now 6pm and nothing. I called to find out what is happening and was rudely advised that she does not know where my delivery is, all she knows is that the driver has picked it up from the Laverton warehouse but as it is after 5pm I will now have to wait until Monday. She then proceeded to tell me that it is not next day delivery it is 3 working days!!!! I could have walked to the store and back in that time. Don't be fooled by next day delivery.

microlab

microlab

Click and Collect experience

I purchased a printer via click and collect and was given a date to pick it up which was approximately 1 week. That date has now been changed 5...yes 5 TIMES! No explanation given. The inconvenience has been terrible, I have to pay staff to work for me as I assume I am going to pick it up, in the meantime the business has been without any means to print for 3 weeks. Horrible service.

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First time item was out of stock.... second time order is "under review"

Made an order over the phone for an iPhone 11 and asked for a Price Beat against Dick Smith. Lady over the phone takes my credit card details to put the order through and half an hour later, I get an email saying that the order is "under review" and it should take only half an hour to complete the review. 6 hours later and I still haven't received an order confirmation for something that's supposed to be a 40th birthday present for my wife. Thanks a lot Officeworks.... I'll just stick to buying my electronic goods from JB Hi-Fi !!!

EDIT on 20/07/20: A couple days later, they fulfilled the order and delivered as requested to the Elizabeth Street store.

Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

What a joke, they keep cancelling my online and phone orders for no obvious reasons.

I really can't wait for these idiots to be pushed out of business by Amazon. They keep cancelling my online and phone orders for no reason, apparently my orders "did not meet their customer privacy and security standards when shopping with Officeworks", and none of their employees is able to tell me what the reason is.

JK4

JK4Qld

I've placed a number of orders with them in recent months and have always had fast delivery of my products with no issues. I placed another order yesterday around lunch time and it was delivered first thing this morning. Thanks Officeworks!

naveen

naveenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete useless unprofessional idiots

We bought iPad online 4 days ago. Officeworks promised me Next day delivery. On July 1st the very next day we received message that delivery is onboard. We didn’t receive anything till evening. Next day when we called officeworks and Toll to ask why it didn’t arrive, they said well driver was there you didn’t open the door. We got security cameras and nobody actually came. After telling this they told they will call driver, then another lie driver is not answering. It’s been 4 days not sure whether their driver is coming from overseas or what. Freaking lies and the worst customer service.

When I am asking them to refund my money and cancel the order they are denying that too.

Can't use office-works gift cards online

It seems ridiculous that you can't use the Office Works branded gift-cards to purchase in the Officeworks online store. Perhaps this is a cynical way for Officeworks to help you to "forget" you have a gift card and then not spend it before the expiry date, leaving them with the extra cash. Will never use their gift cards again.

Still waiting....No idea why

Order a chair online, all parts in stock, received tax invoice and all items dispatched from their warehouse. Pick up date keeps changing to the following day for the past 2 weeks. Call them to follow up, all they can tell me is they are waiting for a part to arrive, not sure why as according to the warehouse all parts have been dispatched and nothing is on backorder.
No customer service to follow up. Would have purchased from another store if I had known they were so sloppy with their service.

marstenmoor

marstenmoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Completely useless

Looking for a specific printer (brother) advised by manufacturer that a shipment had been delivered to officeworks. Went immediately online and purchased, even paid an extra $50 to get it delivered, order went through fine with a delivery date in 1 weeks time. Delivery date came and went no printer, went online and saw that delivery date had been bumped by 4 days. Rang them to see what problem was, answer was out of stock ????? So if you want to ensure that you get an item DONT use their online service they have no idea what they are doing.

CBAR

CBARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I went into a few officeworks stores to buy a office chair for home. There was limited stock to try in store & I couldn’t find the perfect chair so decided to go online & do the design your own chair. Placed the order Friday evening & received confirmation it would be delivered Monday. I checked the tracking & it had changed to Tuesday & was delivered that day. Easy experience online & the chair is great, comfortable, good quality & exactly what I wanted. The only gripe is the shipping cost as it came in three large separate boxes & was considered a large delivery.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sh*t all round. .

Placed a order was told it will come Monday . Monday comes nothing so I call wearhouse they said it will come Tuesday . Nothing. I call again they said you'll have to wait 3 days after delivery to be told what's happiness with your item .. then blame it on shipping delays due to covid 19.. ( tho I got a parcel in 2 days from QLD to MEL ) so they can't tell me what's happing with my $800 item I'll have to wait even longer now. I said I cant keep waiting at home for it to come the reply was it's OK it will be sent back if your not home. Lol. Really? Just terrible all over and had heaps of stock issues before having to resort to placing online order.

Juniegirl

JuniegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting. Not impressed.

I ordered an external hard drive Thursday last week.
I live in the same town as the store but do not drive so ordered online .
I checked if you had them you said yes... they said it would be here last Friday. Now the date of delivery keeps changing.
If you didn't have the product why not contact me and give me the option to say if i want to keep waiting or Not. Upset... Will not tell anyone to deal online with Office works...

Scott M

Scott MMelbourne

Were once great to deal with

They used to be great to deal with now they seem to blame every problem on Covid. Get confirmation my delivery has been dispatched and due that day. Doesn't arrive and delivery date is changed for 3 or 4 days later. "sorry that is due to Covid", sorry but you used that one last time. Their systems and procedures need to be reviewed I think.

David P

David PSydney

Easily the best online store experience

I don't normally write reviews but credit where credits due, I have now ordered twice from Officeworks and both times it has been utterly flawless, and most importantly, it arrives the next day. I don't know who could complain about that service but its easily the best I have ever seen or experienced. Props to the team at Officeworks Castle Hill store for their seriously good performance in getting the goods out. I am still a little miffed at how I got the first order as I placed it at 11 pm at night and it was on my doorstep before lunch the next morning. I have not seen that level of delivery performance in Australia before.