Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 2 of 8)

Ruby

RubyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same day delivery guarantee is no guarantee.

I recently make a online order and opted for the free same day delivery. I stayed home from 8am to 5pm waiting for the package to arrive. At 5:15 I called up the head office and they said it wasn’t coming until Monday or Tuesday or sometime later next week, when I will be out of the country for a fortnight! I asked to cancel the order but they refused and told me I could only cancel my order once it arrived. I now have to sent my elderly sick neighbor to collect the package. Terrible service. Will not be using officework’s services again.

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My online order was cancelled due to not meeting their customer privacy and security standard.

I don't know why I have not met their customer privacy and security standard where they accept my payment and directly debit into my account. Now, i guess i have to ring them tomorrow for my paid order that they cancelled and bet yah i will get my refund in five days. OFFICEWORKS is an absolute time waster!

Cancelled order even though payment was taken

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy!!

I purchased a laptop online on the 9/01 and despite seeing all the bad reviews about delivery I selected it to be delivered anyway, giving it benefit of the doubt and I was not disappointed! Although it didn’t come the next day it was delivered in the morning on the 11/01 which I am extremely happy about! Delivery was fast and I wasn’t expecting it to be delivered on a Saturday!

VERY happy!!

They offload their faulty items that don't even turn on.

I bought a Lenovo tablet as a Christmas present for my mother who lives interstate. The tablet will not even turn on and it is more of a hassle to return the item than to buy it from a reputable retailer to begin with, making the 'convenience' of online shopping obsolete.

School Booklist Disaster

Worst experience ever. The savings are not worth the wasted time & stress. Ordered 2 school booklist, the first was half supplied & the second completely lost. I communicated all this via half a dozen emails to an Officeworks customer service rep, to which I was told both lists were complete & ready to be collected.. This was obviously incorrect or I wouldn't be writing this review. To make matters worse, in order to get the missing booklist items & items missing from the first list we had to spend over an hour in-store & there are still missing items. And on top of this, the 20% price promise wasn't given for all the items.

Leaka

LeakaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service and a website that offers paypal that doesn't work

ShelC

ShelCHobart, TAS

Excellent online shopping

I purchased the Powerbeats Pro wireless headphones on the 26/12/2019 online, it was slightly cheaper than Harvey Norman's price. After reading the reviews on here I was hesitant but Harvey Norman was not shipping orders out until the 7th of January and charged $9.95 for shipping. Officeworks charges $5.95. I received the item today (30/12/2019). That is pretty fast, great service was provided from Officeworks, will definitely be shopping at their online store again.

Honest

HonestMelbourne

Warning. Do not order online. False shipping times

WARNING. Do not order online

Placed two separate orders with officeworks. The website stated 1-2 days delivery/pick up which is false and misleading. Never arrived on time as stated and was also sent the incorrect colour which lead to more waiting times. Delivery date on the website keeps extending automatically.

Office works management, get your act together and provide true dispatch times. Your logistics is horrendous and your poor staff cop it from unhappy customers.

Yani

Yani

Terrible delivery service and useless customer service

Tim Siggs

Tim SiggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted 5 hours of my precious time on building a calendar only for the site to crash.

In the lead up to Christmas I though I'd make some Calendars for friends.
It ended up being an extremely frustrating experience as it took so much time to get it right. I then went to order, only to find the site crashed. Office Works explanation was that they were looking into an It issue.

live Y.

live Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Item Arrived with a Missing Part, I had to Open a Paypal Case To Get A Refund

I returned an item as soon as It arrived with a Missing Part. They said they will pick it up as soon as I print the return label on packaging. I followed and waited for them to pick up. I called them everyday with their customer support telling me it will be picked up but no one did and they lied to me to say no body was there to give the item. I had to open a Paypal case to get my refund. Not worth the Hassle for an Online Purchase. Bad Customer Support, Non responsive in Paypal and No Call backs ,I'm on my 2nd week waiting.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I purchased eight picture frames online, the delivery was on time and there were no problems until I opened one of the packages a few weeks later and found a cracked sheet of glass. One simple phone call and only 5 hours later a replacement frame arrived, no arguments, no fuss just simply FANTASTIC SERVICE, well done Officeworks!

Horrible experience

Terrible customer service over the phone

Customer service over the phone is absolutely terrible. I called three times over the weekend and was less than impressed with each experience. I hung up twice because I had to wait over 10 minutes for no one to pick up. The third time I called, one of their customer service operators finally picked up but I was directed to two different stores for my enquiry to be answered (in which it wasn't) because none of the employees knew anything in regards to questions about their online printing services. I was then told to wait on the line to speak with someone from Print & Copy but was hung up on.

Newportstar

NewportstarPerth, WA

The worst Service

Ky F.

Ky F.

good bad and the ugly

i find there prints to be better quality then vista prints, but this is the second time iv had a problem with there delivery, they claimed to have dropped my package off (i have cameras proving no one did) yet they still dont want to be held accountable.
find a better service than TOLL, even Australia Post is more reliable.

Don't ever shop here!

Same experience as every other person on this website - ordered a $300 watch and the money was immediately taken out of my account, but then the order was cancelled straight away, with the refund now taking 3 - 5 business days to hit my account before I can go back and purchase from another company, because I certainly won't be coming back to Officeworks ever again. How are these people still operating with these practices? What an absolute joke, and will be reporting to the ACCC.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Still waiting for Refund

Bought a drone and order got cancelled after 2 days even though it was confirmed and funds taken. Seems my address was sold to advertisers as I got more junk email than usual after signing up to their website during the purchase. My refund has not been completed yet after more than a week so obviously someone benefits from this ( not me). I was out of pocket for genuine sellers during black friday and cyber monday.

Martin C.

Martin C.Perth, WA

Officeworks cancelled my order.

Ordered a $750.00 monitor online. Paid for it - all was good. Then Officeworks cancelled the order!! Their reason "as it did not meet our customer privacy and security standards when shopping with Officeworks" ? Refunded the money (still waiting for it to clear) What a load of rubbish - totally wasted my time. Brought the item from PLE in the end. Never going to bother with them again. Their loss.