Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 2 of 21)

Wilmar Jay S.

Wilmar Jay S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible click and collect

Ordered an hp laptop which supposedly arrived, "according to their tracking system" in Carnegie store last Tuesday 3 March, went to collect but alas! no laptop. Called the hotline 5 times for a week in regards to what happened to my order, but they have no idea what happened to it. They keep on saying that they will prioritise my case and the delivery team will be calling me. But a week later not a single call came from them. Ultimately, I just asked them to return my money, now I need to wait again for my money to be refunded to my account. No compensation for my trouble or even a sorry from the staff. Will not recommend or even use their online service ever again. Just a complete waste of time!!

Blythe

BlytheGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Suzin

Suzin

Lots of issues and no support

I ordered a couple of prints online, took so long as there was a glitch and message ‘something went wrong’ would come up. Not knowing what the problem was I kept trying. Order finally went through, still waiting the print (2 weeks ago). That’s not much of an issue, I can wait but it is so difficult to get in touch with someone to check on the status and I won’t bother emailing as I sent an email over a year ago in regards to a different enquiry, still waiting for a response.
I chose officeworks because they are cheaper than most places but it isn’t worth that pain.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Alex O.

Alex O.Sydney, NSW

New account FAIL

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Officeworks is not the issue, its the courier company.

AOB

AOBHunter Region, NSW

Garbage click n collect

I ordered a sit stand desk and opted to collet it at my local store when it was in (estimated 1 week max). Five weeks later and my desk still was not in. I called twice in the five weeks to ask when I could expect it and was told not to call as someone would contact me when it was in. I went in the store to speak with someone about the odd additional 3 invoices I had been sent only to find my order was out the back and had been there for awhile along with 3 duplicate orders with my name on them. I will NOT be shopping at Officeworks again. One positive is the in store staff are LOVELY!

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Officeworks but their online store is a joke!

Delivery delay.

Delivery date is being changed to a day later every single day. No idea what is going on with my order. I am awaiting a response from customer service, but I am very unhappy with the lack of communication and it is unlikely I will order from them again.

Ashley

Still have not received my order or any response from Officeworks regarding my order. No idea what is going on.

Ashley

Customer service finally answered me yesterday and my order was finally delivered this morning. Overall, an order that was claimed to be next business day delivery took over a month to arrive.

mai

maiVictoria

Canvas prints

Last year i brought multiple canvas prints for Christmas. I was so happy when they came as it was exactly as i ordered, it was efficient and the people i gifted them to were happy. After that i brought another for my own home. Will buy again for sure.

Caz

CazMelbourne

delivered late to the wrong address

I called to cancel my order (filing boxes for shifting files) as the tracking indicated it would be delivered late, a day after I had shifted house. They said I would need to call later to cancel it, (only after it had been delivered!) and that they would pick it up again. This seems a very odd process, and I explained that I would not be here to confirm that it had even been delivered. Shortly after the phone call my neighbour came to the door with my order. It had been delivered to the wrong address. She said she went straight to the door when they knocked, but the driver had already left. I won't be ordering from Officeworks again.

Jerson R.

Jerson R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience

Delivery date is not accurate no explanation from them as well why it is delayed. Customers service need to wait atleast 20mins for them to answer. Never gonna order again

Brooke J.

Brooke J.South East Queensland, QLD

Broken Desk! Disgusting

msxavi

msxaviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ludicrous!

Your tracking system is a joke cause it keeps changing the delivery date and status hasn't been updated for more than 10 business days. You hold my money, my product and there is absolutely zero feedback. This chain should be closed for incompetence.

Kes

Kes

Unbelievable Delays!

Notice many reviews about delays with delivery ... we placed a click and collect order (and paid for) a 3-drawer filing cabinet on 4 December 2020 for pick up 5 December 2020. It is now 9 February 2021 and we are still awaiting confirmation that we can now collect. We keep receiving emails to say it will be ready the next day or week ... and it seems one cannot cancel a click and collect order. So disappointing Officeworks!

Awful customer service

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I can't believe they treat their customers this badly

Aaran

Aaran

Its not the store staffs' fault

Let get this very clear. When Officeworks get orders wrong when using online, its not the fault of the staff. Its head office not ordering enough or just simply not thinking. When I finally get through to the store, they simply have their hands tied. Whoever orders (specifically school orders) for that time of the year should know VERY VERY well that orders are increasing and order appropriately. But they don't and all suffer. Its your own fault Officeworks. Get someone who can do their job properly. Even if you have excess, you know well that you will sell the products anyway because the orders will never be filled correctly anyway. Don't blame the in store office staff. Blame the warehouse and the person doing the ordering. Quite simple.

Shadman

ShadmanPerth, WA

Ordered Mobile phone from Officeworks waited the whole day as they told me it will arrive, Sent me an email "Delivered"

I have ordered online a Mobile handset from Officeworks, Waited the whole day on Friday as they told me it will arrive, did not show up as scheduled and sent me an email saying it has been delivered. Toll send a phone to the Jandakot branch instead.

Unable to redeem a gift voucher online

In this day and age of online shopping it amazes me we cannot redeem and use a gift voucher online, only being able to use in store.. Very disappointing from such a big company.

Lizzy Beth

Lizzy BethPeel, WA

It finally arrived after 3.5 months!!

How could the office furniture take so long?. No corresponding with me as to its whereabouts. I will never deal with them again. Worst experience!!

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives

Officeworks Online store