Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 3 of 21)

Lizzy Beth

Lizzy BethPeel, WA

It finally arrived after 3.5 months!!

How could the office furniture take so long?. No corresponding with me as to its whereabouts. I will never deal with them again. Worst experience!!

Mat s

Mat sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst website ever

Terrible search on their website. Tried searching iphone charger, one pr two chargers came up, and one was Samsung. Just one example, i ALWAYS have trouble searching their site

qaisar.fains

qaisar.fainsPerth, WA

No progress on the click and collect order,

I have ordered kids school booklists on the 7th of January.
Its 27th of Jan now and order status was never updated and I never received any communication about it.

Kids going back to the school on 1st of Feb and I now fear that books will not be ready to collect by then.

Rang the phone number provided on the website and they made IT staff update the order status to "in progress or preparing" but offered me no guarantee that books will be ready to collect before the school starts. Instead I was told to look at making in store purchase to be safe. What a terrible service is this.

What a horrible company to deal with.

Will never use them again. So disappointed.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Olwyn E.

AVOID! Parcel marked as delivered when it never came & no help from Officeworks

Eli M.

Eli M.

Disgraceful online service

On December 16, I ordered a plastic chair - a stupid plastic chair - for $7.98 to be collected in store. It was supposed to be ready to collect in 2 days time.

It is now January 25, and I am yet to receive any indication when my item is ready to collect! No email updates, no apologies, no communication at all! I ended up calling 2 weeks ago, and was told that the order has been re-issued. Well guess what - I'm still waiting. Every day, the collection date changes to the following day.

Absolutely pathetic and hopeless. I try support AU businesses when I can, but it's situations like this which makes me hope that Amazon wipes out these tyoe of businesses.

margaret

margaretCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Photo print

Hopeless new website to navigate. Wasted hours downloading 150 photos only to find I cannot work out how to edit nor save to cart.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recalled product

Sai P.

Sai P.Sydney, NSW

24 hour Delivery Guarantee is a joke

Don't even bother to order from here. They will never meet their commitments. You will just receive an email towards the end of your delivery day stating that your order is delayed. I just rang and cancelled my order, have lost all trust in this brand. Absolutely pathetic level of service.

Terrible Delivery

Terrible DeliveryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery & False Advertisement

Purchased two items on 30 Dec 2020 via online believing that they would be delivered next day as advertised.
Today is 14th Jan 2021, no emails whatsoever on the status of delivery.
Sent an email but no response were received yet.
Never going to order anything via Officworks website ever again.

Shaz

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't log in at all

Walter

WalterSouth East Queensland, QLD

24 hour Delivery Guarantee - more like 96 hours

The 24 hour delivery guarantee is utter lies.
Officeworks consistently let me down by failing to deliver on time.
Time to source a new supplier.
PS Officeworks use every excuse as to why they could not deliver on time and don't even give you a courtesy call to let you know about the delay.....not good enough Officeworks

Michael Pollard

Michael PollardMurray Region, NSW

Not very professional and cost me money

I ordered a specific printer for click and collect for a job to print cups for a customer.
The site said pickup from store on 31/12/2020. That date keeps changing every day to 4th Jan, 6th Jan. 8th Jan 11th Jan and now 12th Jan.
My customer has since sourced the cups elsewhere and so Officeworks negligence and inept postage has impacted my income.

BRIGETTE WRIGHT

BRIGETTE WRIGHTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price match guarantee not guaranteed at all!

After contacting Office works online about price matching a MacBook Pro ($2000 approx) with Costco (who is always around $100 cheaper with Apple products) I was told they won't price match due to Costco requiring membership - which we have. Office works have previously price matched Costco so I was very surprised with this response. I am an extremely loyal business customer of Office Works but will take my future sales direct to Costco from now on. Their online customer service was dissapointing too.

Too bad customer service

I had ordered two tablets in Dec 2019 and their delivery sucks. The delivery man simply leaves a note and we cant pick it from the warehouse either. All I requested that the delivery boy call me up when he is there. They cant make sure that the delivery boy ring me at the time of delivery. They expect the customer to wait for the order in the lobby from morning to evening (hoping to collect the order).

They dont want their customers to be happy and want to initiate a refund instead of attempting to redeliver (in the same way) because they cant make sure that the delivery driver ring me up but expect the customer to wait in the lobby from morning to evening in the lobby. I would be careful when ordering from them in future.

Office & Stationery Shops

Took money out of my account

I went in store to buy a phone. But wasn’t in stock so I brought online for click and collect. Money went though waited 2 weeks and still haven’t gotten anything to say that my phone arrived to the store. So I went in store the next day they said that they canceled my order. And then they told me to call head office (stupid hours if your working 8am-5pm Monday to Friday). So I called them and they said yes we canceled your order. They said theirs no stock anywhere. But why is the website saying their in stock. Won’t be going back to officeworks

Julie M.

Julie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You cannot use gift cards online!

How irresponsible to sell gift cards online but not be able to use them for online shopping! Given Covid times how is this keeping customers and staff safe. Basically, gift cards are useless unless you shop in store!

William

William

Taking more than 3 weeks to get my online delivery order.

I bought 3 items from this store on around Cyber Monday and the only thing they have done for at least more than 2 weeks IS CHANGE THE DELIVERY DATE BY A DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY. Tracked order on my phone yesterday, was getting excited to get item today, a day before Christmas, NOW THE DATES 5 DAYS AHEAD. Don't put something on sale you don't even have and aren't even capable of delivering in the first place! Honestly, if you tried buying a gift for Christmas well blame it on Officework's crappy service.

Mandeep

MandeepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Website Stock Management, Poor Customer Service

Ipad was showing me available on their website and ready to deliver in 2 days, so I bought online.
On the day of delivery, customer staff said its ready to be picked from warehouse and will be delivered by evening. At evening, I got email that they are out of stock and order will be delivered in next 2 weeks.
Bottom line, don't trust website stock and their customer staff.

Mark

Mark

Airport West click and collect not up to scratch!

Received an open / used item and wasted at least an hour commuting from home to have the unit replaced. Not good enough airport west click and collect!

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives

Officeworks Online store