Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 4 of 21)

Tara

TaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be careful of how much you pay!

18 pack kids paint was $8.40 I was charged $13.74 means $5 extra. How dare you can steal my childs happy meal's dollars like this?

WORST app EVER!

If zero stars was an option that is what this app deserves. I have just spent too much of my time trying to 1/ upload new photos and not being able to find how to select them without turning off my phone and back on 2/being stuck on the blue spinning wheel of death AND I haven’t even managed to purchase the photos that I am trying to have printed. The app has NEVER worked properly, every time I have attempted to use it I get frustrated.

Jagpreet Singh

Jagpreet Singh Pilbara, WA

Wrong delivery order printer and send it Kleenex jumbo toilet roll

Very careless service . We order a printer and they send us Kleenex jumbo toilet rolls last week . We r living 1500 kms away from city and now we have to return it back

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Dragan

DraganPoint Cook

Extremely slow and unprofessional. Don't waste your time and money with them

Helen Govan

Helen GovanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

I ordered & paid for a Printer on line + paid $4 for delivery on Thursday 3rd December the same day! Order was not delivered therefore after no response the next day after I emailed them I phoned Warehouse I was informed the printer was waiting to be collected by a Courier for delivery. I did explain to the staff member I was not happy & she was able to change the order to Click & Collect from the Browns Plains Qld store & would have to wait half an hour to do so! Due to my planned busy afternoon I cancelled the order as I couldn’t wait! I ordered on line & paid for same day delivery which didn’t happen! I am very disappointed!

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Selling stock they don't have

Philip E.

Philip E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic Do Not Buy through On Line.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Watch, I was informed on Wednesday 25th November through email that the watch was delivered, it was not there. I contacted CS (Called them) on the 26th, I was told it would be looked into and would take 48 hours, Tuesday morning the 1st December I called back as I still have not heard from them, I was now told this would go to escalations and it would take 24 hours, well it's 30 mins short of business closing time as I was told and I've STILL NOT HEARD from them. I'm now going to contact my bank and get a reverse of my funds due to them not doing as they said they would do. A very poor experience all round.

Rajesh M.

Rajesh M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy electronics from Officeworks. Terrible service.

Life of Brian

Life of Brian

Online and in store terrible shopping experience.

Spahich

SpahichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't use their delivery service

Product purchased was wrong size so arranged pickup. Pickup never occurred, so when I made enquiries they tell me the driver said no one was home. We left product in A4 sized yellow envelope clearly marked "Officeworks Pickup" at the front door. I am to assume the driver didn't even enter yard although you could see envelope from gate too. I ended up returning product physically to a store where a refund only of the product was received. No delivery fee was refunded for this product even though this is where they stuffed up the most. In summary, don't waste your time for online delivery as it is not very reliable.

AVOID OFFICEWORKS

WM

WMWaramanga 2611, ACT

Very poor customer service

I ordered an online printing of a book. It was slightly different to what I ordered so I tried four times to have them correct the problem. I sent them emails and messages through their online system. The only responses I ever got was automatic responses saying my messages had been received and I would be contacted within five working days. I have had ZERO follow up contact EVER.

J White

J WhitePerth, WA

Where is my delivery still waiting 14 days later?

Ordered item 23 Oct with delivery 26th Oct, no delivery not email notification checked Tracker delivery delayed by one week. Week later items arrived delivery date now changed to next week? If they did not have the item available why allow the selection of next day deliver? Items required for an office move, we have moved company's and the boxes we ordered have not arrived and cannot get anyone to talk to or even get them to reply my query. Very, very poor service for large company will not be using this them again for our company

Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Lies upon Lies

I am so fed up with the Lies about so called Free Delivery from these perpetual Liars.
Every time I try to shop online at this store they wack on a 60 odd dollar delivery charge regardless of the fact my orders have always far exceeded the advertised amount of spend required. Big or small, a phone or a Chair there is Clearly NO FREE DELIVERY and they need to be called out!!!

Chenee

CheneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Print Your Invitations At Officeworks

Ordered 50 invitations online, website stated 3-5 days until delivery. I assumed it would be even quicker as printed in Noarlunga store and only 50 invitations. 10 days after placing the order they are expecting the invitations in. Make it obvious on your website you arent printing in store and all printing is in nsw. I would have gone into the store and they would be printed almost immediately. Ridiculous and will never use website again. Misleading and disappointing. Items were promised to arrive after 5 days then pushed back again.

ANSWER THE PHONE

No matter which branch you call or which option you choose, they don't answer, so frustrating. Rubbish Customer Service. I just want to ask a question. It must be a scam to force people into stores. How unprofessional! Nice Scam officeworks !

Kon K

Kon K

DON"T DO IT

Bought item online, organized for next (business) day delivery, time frame given was between 8am-5pm, waited at home and wasted the whole day for nothing, online status on the tracking tool changed 4 times from "getting ready" to "on board for delivery" backwards and forwards.
Come 4.45pm status changed back to "getting ready". Called customer service, complete waste of time (30 mins), there was nothing they can do, couldn't even guarantee me that it will come the next day.
Hey Officeworks, if you can't provide an advertised service then don't offer it . Never again, not worth the frustration, try elsewhere.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damaged Goods

Ordered a sneeze guard, delivery was a day early ( great service), but that is where it has ended. The sneeze guard arrived damaged. Rang the local store 3 times, no answer, 13/10 emailed through their website as per their policy & received the Case number, told they would respond in 5 days haha. Did another email 21/10, another case number still no response. Clearly interested in only taking the money, not on customer service.

Ian M.

Ian M.Sydney, NSW

I would forget click & Collect

I will be very factual but I doubt this will be read by anyone at Officeworks. I ordered and paid for an office chair mat on 12th September for click and collect. I have been into the store twice and its now 25th October and I have just been told its on its way. Office works, when you cannot source a product within about 7 days you should contact the client and inform them of this and offer a refund. Do not leave it up the the client to chase you for answers. I am not going to keep writing more as I will not be heard anyway but simply say that , this is a very very disappointed client and doubt I will even bother with online buying again. Big fail Officeworks !!!

Deceptive service with delays

The current online order current is taking 2-3 days for pickup ( with weekend that gets to 3 days) and you only get to know that after you made your order. So I made an order on Friday for a few packing boxes and assumed I could pick up today ...well its only going to be on Monday - and I called ...apparently they have too many orders to handle...well officeworks..people are looking for jobs...why dont you boost your order management for that.

Clearly this is deceptive..that you provide an online order with pickup with a 3 days timeframe and dont notify shoppers in advance for that...maybe better i just order on amazon/ebay.

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives

Officeworks Online store