Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store (page 4 of 13)

1.7

GOAT J.

GOAT J.Perth, WA

Absolutely sucks

They stalled me,took 3 hours to respond and denied me a refund for a device the brought to me broken. One of the main reasons I’m angry is they longer they took the less chance I had a samosa

Meg263

Meg263

What has happened to Officeworks print service??

Never deliver on time - AVOID THEM

OzLady

OzLadyNW

Very disappointed with online order

nic

nicAU

Fast delivery during covid

Just wanted to say thanks to officeworks for their fast delivery. Have used a few times now to keep kids entertained during covid and their deliveries have been far faster than anyone else. Thank you!

Handojo C.

Handojo C.Sydney, NSW

What a joke

Purchased a chair online on 01 Apr 2020 (Click and collect). 2 weeks passed and no news. I was being reasonable due to Covid 19 and wait for another week and still no news. Finally I decided to ring HO. First call they will follow up with the store as the item has been despatched and no update. 2nd call they follow it up deeper by ringing the store straight away to find out. Good news... get a call from the store to collect. Went there to collect and guess what..... its the wrong item. HO sent the store the wrong item and I have to wait again. What a joke.

Ramon

RamonSydney, NSW

Impressed service.

My order showed that Officeworks gives the same attention to detail and delivery, no matter what size the item may be. I ordered USB sticks and they arrived as promised.

David0909

David0909Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Almost totally useless web page

Can't get an answer on a product, is it not available on? is it available in store? Try the answer page does not have a reference to the actual description on their web page.
If you are going to have a web page with information make it usable would have been better with junk mail advertising.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and affordable

I find officeworks got cheap and affordable. It's hard to contact customer service though and you can't directly call a specific shop to ask for item availability hence giving them a score of "good" only. Attached is email notification as proof of purchase. I removed my contact details for safety purposes. So far I'm satisfied with the items ordered.

Worse thing about Corona Virus was OFFICE WORKS

Normal items taking more than 2 weeks to get delivered. You cant call the store, you need to physically go into the store and ask about your items because the tracking system obviously isn’t working.

Sholto D.

Sholto D.

Misleading and ever changing delivery times

Den A

Den A

2 weeks to deliver from 4km away shop.

I have ordered Monday and got tracking the next day expected to arrive on Wednesday. And now I’m still waiting and expecting to receive in the next 10 days. Do not believe on their next day delivery it’s absolute rubbish! Do not trust their mailman service as well! They will take 2 months to arrive. Once I receive my current order I will never ever use any of the officeworks again. I never had a good experience with them. Absolutely bad customer service even their store which I went on Thursday.

Seems like Covid-19 Destroyed them!

Futile delivery

Elle B.

Elle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast shipping, user-friendly website, great selection, price and everything came as described

Ordered some kids art and craft supplies, website is easy to use with variety and great price. I was so surprised to see same day delivery for orders over 55 $ if order is made before 11.30. I gave it a try and so it did. It arrived the same day. Highly respected for those who made it happened during this Covid-19 crisis.

EllieW

EllieW

Removal of collage prints in new online photo ordering

In creating the new online photo system, it may be faster to upload (I am not sure as I didn't get to try this). Thankfully they kept the photos from my account that I had previously taken hours to upload, but they have taken away the simple collage print option away that was available in the previous system. This I require for my business to create collages of photos for the children (I just needed a 6 x 4 in half). WHy on earth has this option been removed! You will not get my business now for photos! This is all I need to print, and had a good price. Why on earth would you remove it! It makes no difference to you!

Natalia K.

Natalia K.Hunter Region, NSW

Epson A1 Printer sold with no ink

We purchased the Epson T3160N based on the cost and also the fact we had trouble with a previous HP Printer.
After spending $1200 you would think it would come with ink!
It comes with what it calls initial ink!
Printed 8 pages and it now says low ink and wont print.
Now have to spend another $300 on new cartridges!
Truly a disgrace on Epson's part as it was never mentioned in any literature or sales pitch.

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

shocking service and communication

placed order and received a delivery day, waited home all day, it didn't arrive so checked tracking the delivery was put forward, it has now been put forward 3 times, sent them an email, no response, if amazon, apple can deliver on time or in most cases before their stated delivery date, why can't officeworks? i am sure their volumes are much greater than theirs.working from home and need this piece equipment.

Alan Bruce

Scanning a document and putting on the USB

Teepee

TeepeeAU

Delivery - what delivery

As one of those high risk to Covid19, and thus confined to the home, my power lead broke. As the computer is my window to the world, I ordered one for home delivery. The date for its arrival kept moving, which is fine as some delay is expected, however it was delivered today to a newsagent which is further away than the store! I was in all day, so lazy courier. On checking the status of my order it is still outstanding and due for delivery next week. I had already sent an email requesting a status update, no reply to it. Poor customer service and I will certainly not be using this company again.