Cariss H.

Cariss H.Western Australia

Cant comment

I only have the keyboard, other part of the order still not alive even though i have been in 3 times to pick it up as had text msgs to say it had.
They called - Will go in tomorrow and see if they have it yet

Unable to redeem a gift voucher online

In this day and age of online shopping it amazes me we cannot redeem and use a gift voucher online, only being able to use in store.. Very disappointing from such a big company.

BBB

BBB

Fail to put signage at the front

At front of store it said printing facilities open but I wanted to get ink for my printer I desperately needed. So I tried getting it only to be told they only take online orders. I probably should’ve known, but why don’t they have online shopping only displayed? I was so annoyed, decided to get it online through Harvey Norman and a replica brand, which was $30 cheaper! I definitely will be shopping at Harvey Norman as much as possible instead of Officeworks.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Matt W

Be careful ordering online

Arkacia

ArkaciaQueensland

They Won't Answer the Phone

My last order arrived promptly and intact, no dramas, but there was an $85 printer toner included I did not order or pay for. I've been trying for over a week to get this thing back to them but they won't answer the phone or answer emails. Just try constantly to push me to use 'online services'. Slight problem, I cannot send a printer toner through the internet.

As I'm disabled with mobility problems and don't drive (hence why I shop online in the first place), taking it to a store isn't an option. They must come and get it. I'm going to try another email and if they don't answer that, I'll just throw the toner in the bin as it's no use to me they don't seem to want it back.

G.lio

G.lio

Online Shopping - Selling Items without available stock

Click and Collect. Be aware they indicate stock is available, promise you a date for shipment to local store, but in fact they do not have stock. Backorder is required.

John S

John SGippsland, VIC

Insane shipping costs

Ron31

Ron31South East Queensland, QLD

Oslo Twin Storage Desk Absolute Rubbish

Purchased on online and collected from Browns Plains store. Photo online it appeared to be what I was looking for. Followed instructions to the letter only to find some clown in the factory where the desks are made had the holes drilled on the wrong side to the plans. Consequently had to redrill virtually the whole desk to be able to assemble it. The drawers are stiff and the cupboard door does not close properly even thought I have made multiple adjustments to the hinges. Having assembled other items of furniture from Officeworks, Ikea and A Mart this has to be the worst by far. Be aware - don't buy this brand of furniture.

Sabil h.

Sabil h.Tasmania

order system needs to be upgraded. if not stock - dont show!

well as everyone is talking, nothing new from me! spend some money on a system upgrade - if u know ur stock - match that with order system- so that by the time it hits the limit- it will close down the sale. not that hard.

Terry

TerryPerth

You can't order online - I tried

Half an hour. For half an hour (more or less) I waited for the page at checkout to load to go to the payment page. There were dots going in a circular motion and that's it. I tried logging out and back in. I tried refreshing the page. I tried to re-enter again through Google. The same woeful result. Sorry guys, this isn't really any good at all.

Stephanie T.

Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish timelines on delivery

Purchased ink online, states next day delivery and email tracking update reflected the same. Didn't arrive and when I called I was told sorry but hopefully tomorrow, otherwise you can go get it in store and not accept delivery when it arrives?! What on earth is the point of inline shopping, next day delivery and tracking if none of it culminates in what is promised

still waiting ;/ getting frustrated!

Ordered a new phone online from stuart park officeworks on the 17th May, it said estimated delivery date 27th may, today is the 29th now its saying the estimated date is the 7th of june. sick of waiting too longfor my product its bad enough I live a remote rural area. but I get orders from America quicker!.

Student

StudentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor communication.

I called their store which I would have been collecting my product from, prior to ordering online and was told if I was to order that day it would come on the Thursday (about two days later). Then when I ordered it I recieved an email later telling me it wouldn’t come until the Monday. When I checked on the weekend the day was revised until Tuesday, I sent an email to office works as I was extremely disappointed as I informed them when I called I wanted it before the weekend and four days later I have not had a response. Poor communication and service.

solfan

solfan

Shop around -Check the prices always use the price match safety net

The Philips Voice Tracer DVT2710 bundled with Dragon Naturally speaking v13 is listed on the Philips Australia web site at an rrp of $129.00. Office Works list the IDENTICAL product on their on line only ordering at $198.00!!!, just above an ad for "buy now, pay later' accompanied by the "ZIP" and "AfterPay" logo's, perhaps they need to increase the retail price by the whopping 53% to pay the mertchant fees??

The best thing about Office Works is that IF you have the patience to talk to the staff their price match is excellent, they do try and wriggle out for example, by saying they can't log onto the price matched web site etc etc, but keep the faith, hang on in their and you will be justly rewarded.

1 month wait, 2 delivery attempts and turns out I'm not getting my item

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives