Blah

BlahCharnwood 2615, ACT

Expensive in a cheap way

I ordered a $270 fountain pen online ( Faber-Castell pure black 'E' motion fountain pen) which I love and I can't fault. The thing is, paying $270 for a pen you would think that it would arrive inside a fancy case and not some cheap cardboard box that looks like it's been opened a hundred times. Especially since the pen is valued at $170 everywhere else online. I chose office works because I didn't trust the other websites but next time I'll take my chances.

Frequent online order issues but customer service makes up for it

les m.

les m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

online department needs help

bought a new screen protector and iPhone cover from office works 2 weeks ago and I'm yet to receive them... I emailed their office to enquire the delivery date and I still haven't heard from them and that was 4 days ago. I usually have a good experience with them in store which is why I've still given 3 stars and not 1.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

knight

knightFar North Queensland, QLD

order not turned up twice on delivery days and waiting all day twice

purchased a games chair for my son,it still has not turned up,i have been given two delivery dates and both times nothing came and not even a phone call from driver to say it wont be here,very annoying that the product never comes on the day they say

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives