Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Officeworks is not the issue, its the courier company.

Aaran

Aaran

Its not the store staffs' fault

Let get this very clear. When Officeworks get orders wrong when using online, its not the fault of the staff. Its head office not ordering enough or just simply not thinking. When I finally get through to the store, they simply have their hands tied. Whoever orders (specifically school orders) for that time of the year should know VERY VERY well that orders are increasing and order appropriately. But they don't and all suffer. Its your own fault Officeworks. Get someone who can do their job properly. Even if you have excess, you know well that you will sell the products anyway because the orders will never be filled correctly anyway. Don't blame the in store office staff. Blame the warehouse and the person doing the ordering. Quite simple.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Review

The Delivery was quick and efficient. All of the items were in good condition except for the wire bin that was a bit damaged but all in all good service.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Lennie W.

Lennie W.

Not a bad service

Ordered online pretty simple, got a notification to collect goods as they were ready, was all pretty smooth and simple couldn't really complain. Would use and purchase again using this method.

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First time item was out of stock.... second time order is "under review"

Made an order over the phone for an iPhone 11 and asked for a Price Beat against Dick Smith. Lady over the phone takes my credit card details to put the order through and half an hour later, I get an email saying that the order is "under review" and it should take only half an hour to complete the review. 6 hours later and I still haven't received an order confirmation for something that's supposed to be a 40th birthday present for my wife. Thanks a lot Officeworks.... I'll just stick to buying my electronic goods from JB Hi-Fi !!!

EDIT on 20/07/20: A couple days later, they fulfilled the order and delivered as requested to the Elizabeth Street store.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and affordable

I find officeworks got cheap and affordable. It's hard to contact customer service though and you can't directly call a specific shop to ask for item availability hence giving them a score of "good" only. Attached is email notification as proof of purchase. I removed my contact details for safety purposes. So far I'm satisfied with the items ordered.

address a.

address a.Sydney, NSW

love the auburn officeworks customer service, lovely staff with support

went to buy a harddrive but was not sure what to buy, as soon as i was lost an officeworks worker explained what to buy and why to buy, great

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives