Melody

Melody Northeast, VIC

Open pay is so much of help to have

I have no problems with shopping online with open pay has been a life saver with 3 teenagers in high school and one in primary school I got all books and stuff I needed there and then instead of having to lay-by and wait

Martin B.

Martin B.Illawarra, NSW

Great way to order. So easy.

Great process and so easy and quick. Highly recommended. From start to finish the process is so easy and simple.

Blythe

BlytheGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

mai

maiVictoria

Canvas prints

Last year i brought multiple canvas prints for Christmas. I was so happy when they came as it was exactly as i ordered, it was efficient and the people i gifted them to were happy. After that i brought another for my own home. Will buy again for sure.

JAG

JAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I found Officeworks to be excellent

I have ordered a few things on-line with Officeworks during the pandemic. I have found them fast and efficient. Delivery was next day except for one order and then I was kept fully up to date on the progress of that order. They used Toll services which were very good too.

Emily M.

Emily M.Wheatbelt, WA

Excellence

Officeworks online is by far the best. Always great products and the quickest delivery! I live rural and yet still receive my products the next day. Im always very impressed!

Jo M

Jo M

Excellent service from Officeworks

Easily ordered on line. Good communication. Goods dispatched promptly and delivered by Toll in very quick time. Couldn't be happier. Goods were very well packed in cardboard box. Thank you officeworks.

Olga

OlgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always professional

Prompt responses, great products and amazing customer service. Shop both online and offline and never had issues. I realized we only submit reviews when something is bad.. It's time to notice good things too.

Damian

DamianBelconnen 2617, ACT

Perfect and prompt service, cannot find fault at this stage

I have placed 3 orders with officeworks. The first two were for some books and pens - they arrived in the store promptly and available for collection in a single day. The third was for a microSD card that I am still waiting on, but the online shopping experience itself is absolutely fantastic. Easy to use website, not overly cluttered with annoying side bars and pop-ups. I see a lot of the other reviews mention delivery, but the online shop itself is perfect.

AMELIA CONWAY

AMELIA CONWAYSydney, NSW

Order rectified

They have arranged a re-delivery which I really appreciate - thanks Officeworks for doing the right thing.
Will shop again for sure, I do like Officeworks, so I was sad when my order went wrong, but after some nagging on my part it has been resolved.

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super satisfied with refund

have purchased a Gopro Hero 8 and found it not useful to me.i have decided to return it.Next day a car from officeworks stopped by at my house and collected the item.Next day the amount was deposited back to my account.Very very satisfied!

Happybiker

HappybikerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous online service

My order placed online was delivered the following morning free of charge. A week later I decided to return it and purchase a different item instead. The new item was delivered next morning and the return item was picked up later that same day. Free of charge. That was Friday. Today’s Sunday and I’ve just received an email advising my refund has been processed.
I don’t normally purchase on line but given our current circumstances I had no choice. I’m really impressed.

Morin

MorinSydney, NSW

FAST DELIVERY

I ordered online two days ago at night and today noon i've received the goods. Very pleased with their service. Hope to open the boxes tonight. Happy so far so good

Simone

SimonePerth, WA

Excellent Service!!!!

I recently purchased an apple watch and it arrived promptly the next day! Definitely faster delivery than I had expected. It was in perfect condition, and although I returned it a few weeks later because I didn't get as much use as I thought I would have, I loved it while I had it. And I must say the return service was a breeze too and the in-store staff were lovely!
I went to the Jandakot Officeworks for my return.

Highly recommend!

JK4

JK4Qld

I've placed a number of orders with them in recent months and have always had fast delivery of my products with no issues. I placed another order yesterday around lunch time and it was delivered first thing this morning. Thanks Officeworks!

CBAR

CBARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I went into a few officeworks stores to buy a office chair for home. There was limited stock to try in store & I couldn’t find the perfect chair so decided to go online & do the design your own chair. Placed the order Friday evening & received confirmation it would be delivered Monday. I checked the tracking & it had changed to Tuesday & was delivered that day. Easy experience online & the chair is great, comfortable, good quality & exactly what I wanted. The only gripe is the shipping cost as it came in three large separate boxes & was considered a large delivery.

David P

David PSydney

Easily the best online store experience

I don't normally write reviews but credit where credits due, I have now ordered twice from Officeworks and both times it has been utterly flawless, and most importantly, it arrives the next day. I don't know who could complain about that service but its easily the best I have ever seen or experienced. Props to the team at Officeworks Castle Hill store for their seriously good performance in getting the goods out. I am still a little miffed at how I got the first order as I placed it at 11 pm at night and it was on my doorstep before lunch the next morning. I have not seen that level of delivery performance in Australia before.

olyonline

olyonlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Click and Collect

Ordered a Logitech Keyboard/Mouse combo from the on-line store. No stock available anywhere else, but got a pick-up notification the next day for the local branch.

Collection was easy and the whole thing saved waiting days for post to arrive or settling for a different product. Will use again!

Adam22

Adam22Sydney, NSW

Warranty Claim without the headache

I recently had a failure with a piece of equipment that I purchased from Officeworks and dreaded the fact that I could not visit the bricks and mortar store to have the item replaced as they had no stock locally in any of the stores. To my surprise the experience online was just as good as in store where the online team got back to me the same day and I had a replacement device the very next day. All throughout the process the Officeworks team updated me on what was happening and what to expect and the delivery was exactly when they said it would be. Thanks for the great service Officeworks team - it didn't go unnoticed.

Maggie

Maggie

Great little product

Was first time I used office work click and collect, ordered from Vic to be picked up on SA was ready and waiting. So easy, I would highly recommend them

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives