Officeworks Physical store

Officeworks Physical store (page 3 of 10)

2.1

Gail

Gail

Officeworks do not answer phone

Hi - bought a keyboard but had a question about keyboard type - tried youtube but was still uncertain so I rang four Officeworks stores today - two in the city, Dee Why and Chatswood and there was no phone pick up by any store - for such a large store presence, disappointing service.

Jonathan Lee

Jonathan Lee

Terrible customer service at Hornsby Office Works

Requested a price beat for a pair of Airpods Gen 2. Previously advertised on theschoollocker for $188.

Such a simple request - took the counter person over 20 minutes to go back and forward with their boss to approve it - and ultimately didn't get approved because apparently 2 different products can have the "same SKU code" - total nonsense. Ended up going to another Office Works in Castle Hill and they sorted it out in less than 2 minutes. Terrible service. Stay away.

Terrible customer service

The Pitt Street store doesn't answer the phone. I have been trying to contact them the whole day. Why list a phone number if you can't answer it. When I phone customer care they are not at all helpful

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Physical store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range of products and good prices

I tend to get all of my technology and office stationary from Officeworks. I do quite a bit of on-line research of the product that I'm about to purchase and then source them at Officeworks as they tend to have a very good range of products at great prices that I'm interested in. Have been using Officeworks for 10+ years and have had no major issues.

Katie T

Katie TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Service

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service means serving the customer in a friendly way.

Yet again the Doncaster Officeworks queue downstairs went nowhere. Two girls chatting in the back area, one rude grumpy woman "serving" someone. I left the queue to find a guy upstairs who directed me to the area I needed to get a large box. He wasn't friendly either. The manager should turn this around - treat your staff well and they will pass it on to the customer. Train them, reward them, be positive.

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dont bother calling

called for over 30 minutes at 2 stores and nobody answered. also rang 10 times two days ago and phone eventually rang out on me. When staff member from the second store finally answered I was told that they were aware of the problem but as yet nothing has been done to rectify it.

troner

tronerAU

No help with faulty phone

Purchased a Motorola Phone from Officeworks which developed a major fault, Phone is still under warranty however when I went back to the store they said "not our problem as we don't deal with faulty phones purchased from our stores... you have to sort it out with Motorola yourself". poor & dismissive customer service

Waste of time

I just spent an hour trying to print some photos through their wireless printing facility and it just didn’t work - I tried three times and every time the app froze- the staff were helpful but the technology just isn’t up to the job

Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always helpfull

helpful service every time at the Watergardens Store.
Matt is very patient.
Then you again
I will be back for all my printing needs.
The all store environment is very pleasant and very neat.

jtlai

jtlaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices got what i needed

Went into store needed extra help when needed. walked out very happy with purchase. great staff member at mt gravatt location& oxley location. Was able to pick up things & got price matched& great service.

Fain

FainHunter Region, NSW

refused to pricematch despite what the "price guarantee" states

Their web site says that they will beat any Australian, online offer by %5.
However, when I went to the warners bay store to buy a new phone, they had an excuse for every website on the first half a dozen pages of google shopping. (all were Australian stock that I showed them).
None of the reasons they gave made any real sence and arn't listed under the terms for price matching.
Save your time and just shop online.

nalini s.

nalini s.South East Queensland, QLD

poor Customer service

i surrendered my mobile for warrenty repair in Oxley Qld-4077 store, and they advised me to check that's progress on online but after a week when i checked - it showed as my mobile is still in Oxley store (not despached to service peopel). then i phoned oxley qld 4077 store number but it keep ringing and no one answered even i made over 50 phone calls in following 3 days.

WhoDat

WhoDatGlen Iris

Photo Printing from iPhone - don't bother - zero help - time waisted

PKCMVA

PKCMVAMelbourne

Greedy Officework Frankston NO Price Guarantee.

Wanted to purchase a Google Max for a birthday gift and saw it for $288.00 New Years eve, but couldn't get to the store and price went back to $348.00 on the January 1st. I was already set on the gift so took it on the chin and paid full price. Two days later price reduced to $319.00 so rang store and asked in good will for a part refund of $29.00. The greedy manager didn't want a bar of it. Black listing retail stores is easy for me and word of mouth is free to the masses. Frankston can keep the $29.00 and I'll rest easy knowing that not one cent of mine will never again pass through the greedy stores front door.

Officeworks Epping Vic

Customer service in this store is non existent.I couldn't find what I was looking for,so went looking for a staff member.Walked around the store 3 times,found NOBODY.Saw only 2 staff members,both serving on registers.There was a long line of customers waiting to be served at the registers.I did not see why I should stand waiting here for 20 minutes,to ask a simple question.Way to go officeworks,I will now buy elsewhere.

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Absolutely useless

This is a case of you get what you pay for/pay peanuts, get monkeys etc. This is now the sixth or seventh time I have been to Officeworks. Not once. I mean not one time have they ever achieved the status of getting it right. I’m being disingenuous actually. Another way of saying that is that they have screwed every single job that I have ever TRIED to put through them. None of my jobs are big but they have managed to stuff every single one. I don’t blame the employees as much as the company itself. I now understand they pay minimum wage and there is minimal to NIL staff training. DO NOT EVER USE THEM. Even a monkey could not have messed jobs up so consistently.

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't train their staff, furniture delivery haphazard

jimval

jimval

Bumped the price up immediately after Harvey Norman were selling the Apple 4K TV at a lower price.

Harvey Norman had the Apple TV 4k 64GB cheaper. Went into officeworks near me to get one and expected a 5% discount. Low and behold none in stock. Then Officeworks immediately upped the price to match HN's price. What a surprise.

Yusuf H.

Yusuf H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Craigieburn fast growing suburban area.

Hi Officeworks,
We have everything we need and almost everything within reach, except Officeworks store.
I was wondering if that's something you're looking into near future?

Thank you for your ongoing support towards our educations.

steve rimmerasked

Physical store

how do I get a photo printed? by pakenham office over internet?

how long before answer?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

They don’t reply here. Printing is covered in the website.

Victorian Household

Victorian Householdasked

Physical store

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives

Other Office & Stationery Shops