Officeworks
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

• Return Claim MadeYes (101) · No

Nikki
Nikki

Does their customer service even exist?

Display Name
Display Name

Arranged Click and Collect order but Officeworks stole my money

I called the store to confirm availability and pick up times, ordered the goods through click and collect as directed by staff. Got to the store and was met by the rudest representative you could imagine. Completely disinterested in assisting and just wanted to fight about it.
Advised that they didn't have the item available and the representative flat out refused to process a refund.

So now I have no goods and yet they have still taken my money.

DJani
DJani

STAY AWAY. Worst online shopping experience ever.

Placed an order for a printer online which was said to be in stock and ready for collection in 2 days. On the 3rd day when I called the store they said order was never even picked from the warehouse. Their 1300 633 423 is a dud they do not even answer it after over 1 hour of waiting. Store will not cancel your order there is no online option to cancel the order too.

Ordered a printer from JB Hi-fi instead and picked up in the 2 hours on the same day.

Irasa P.
Irasa P.Sydney, NSW

Still waiting on a refund from 3 weeks ago

I’ve called the head office 4 times, the Penrith store 3 times each and they just keep blaming each other for the credit hold. It has now been 3 weeks, no return phone calls and no credit.

Unprofessional & Rude

Firstly, I have received the wrong order. It's been almost a week I am trying to reach them to inform them about the issue and I couldn't connect to the customer service for almost 3 hours. After 3 hours, someone answered and is very rude. Along with the prices, the behavior of the people in the service team is also low.
They hope for everything to happen but I did not receive a promising service. Hence I highly do not recommend online purchases.

Moo
MooNSW, 2567

My go to place for personal and small business.

Officeworks has always been my go to place for both personal and business.

I've hardly had problems there until an incident with click and collect with my vehicle being scratched in the process.

There was a lot of drama during the claim process and took a pain staking 2 months to reach to a settlement.

As such I'm no longer in stress from this company and I can resume making purchases from them. But I won't let them load a box in my car again.

Store LocationGledswood Hills NSW
jamiewayneguy
jamiewayneguySydney, NSW

worst customer service left me devastated

28/07/2021 9:30am, in store to get the right computer monitor after waiting half an hour for customer service, no staff assisted me as i politely tried getting their attention i ended up purchasing the wrong computer monitor, i walk back in 2 minutes later to change it and staff refunded it into my card WHICH i didn't know it doesn't go into my account straight away.. i tried purchasing the right one it says declined to find out now all my money apparently takes up to 10 days to process, i even told staff i want to swap it but instead he gets me to put my debit card in i entered my pin and i didn't see "approve" also no balance in my bank account.. i'm so devastated

Store LocationBlacktown
Marcelle S.
Marcelle S.

Warranty not honoured

I bought a phone in March and the Bluetooth, which I use on my hearing aids) is not working. They asked to send it in for repair. Since I don't want to be without a phone, I'll be without my hearing aids bluetooth components.

Store LocationJoondalup
Mark g.
Mark g.Illawarra, NSW

I cant complain about the service cos there is none.

i called their 1300 633423 at least 10 times, just hold music no one answer. this place is pathetic. need to close down office works.

Andrea Heyward
Andrea HeywardNorth Queensland, QLD

Extracover claim between $500 and $1000 not worth the effort

Trying to call to process existing claim. When select option 2 for customer existing claim get message saying only for retail claims. When press any other nu.ber does not register and goes round in loop. So I can't actually contact them re extracover claim.

Kchy
Kchy

Hopeless service

I bought a Samsung monitor from officeworks last year October and now it’s playing up. Called Samsung and they want me to drive it to their nearest service center which is 35mins drive in this lockdown and leave it for assessment. I will not have a monitor and god knows how will I work. Called your customer service and they were even worse asked me to contact Samsung and get them to issue a return authorization for a full replacement. The monitor is still under warranty and I believe I should get a new replacement rather than the hassle of going back and forth.

Prasant
PrasantCentral Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

I bought a samsung desktop from office work but unfortunately it stopped working and I take back to claim warranty but the staff member told me that we have to send that desktop to samsung for warranty but if they doesn’t claim the warranty then I have to pay for fixing and also pay for the delivery.
Is that how to treat your customers. I really don’t like the customer service after I purchased everything from them.

Store LocationRockhampton QLD

J.Willis
J.Willis Sydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service and online orders with paying via openpay

Pakenham Officeworks, very helpful and friendly staff and service.

l have purchased a business TV for home use by mistake not knowing there is any difference.
the ordered TV arrived quickly. but most importantly returning the TV set was hassle free experience with understanding and helpful staff.
thank you Officeworks Pakenham.

Dan Smetana

Store LocationPakenham, Victoria
Roger
RogerSydney, NSW

Second Hand Ink

Ordered a black and colour ink online, then received them, but my printer message was that the black cartridge is used/second hand. I took it out and it was obvious that this was used, it looked worse than the cartridge I replaced. I sent a complaint to officeworks, no response, then I sent an email via Paypal, and they wanted me to pay for freight to get a refund, sorry I am not paying freight and loosing money for your second hand products that you are selling to customers as "new". I refused to pay this, it was a loss of $100 for me, but will never buy from office works again. Will go to Cartridge World or any other company instead.