Officeworks
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

John P.
John P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

Ordered click & collect on an item I knew was available in the store but had to wait a week to pick it up. Raising a question about it via online contact form got no response at all. I used to think this place was good. Not anymore.

Nicko
NickoYarraville

Hopeless delivery and no contact

Ordered cable online due to restrictions. Meant to arrive on 3/09, now 23/09 and have had to go somewhere else (cheaper and got quick, free delivery). Have emailed - no reply. Called and told to go to website. No help. Please help. I needed ethernet cable to work - Shocking service and I want my money back but can't contact you. Please... And now your website is down - typical

Terrible

I have tried numbers phone numbers, but Officeworks do not answer their phone no matter which store or which option I select!!!! The phone rings out, not even a voice mail

Useless online website

Crashed about 3 times, things missing from the cart, which i had to go find and put back in there. Out of stock items not being shown until last minutes, then of course it crashes again and i have to start over. Then trying to put the address in wouldn't work for delivery. Then tried to switch to click and collect, told me 2 of 3 items were out of stock, and then it crashed again and lost everything. Need to do better when visiting the store isn't an option

Printing delivery

Bilyana B.
Bilyana B.

Hopeless won’t answer their phone!

I must have tried to call Carnegie office works 20 times today , but they don’t answer the phone- not at all. The allocated selection to check an online printing order hangs up the phone!
Unbelievably hopeless service !

Terrible Service: Lost Order

Created a $270 order online for stickers to be printed. The OfficeWorks PrintHub lost all 3 batches of stickers. 2 batches randomly showed up 2 weeks later at my local OfficeWorks store with zero tracking number (only found them by chance because I drove there to ask what was going on). The 3rd batch remains missing over 3 weeks later.
Useless service. Do not recommend.

Daniel R.
Daniel R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Officeworks Price Match SCAM

Officeworks price matching is a scam, I sent an email to price match an item which they had in stock literally everywhere, reason why I emailed was because all operators are busy and to send an email.

And surprise surprise the item mysteriously went out of stock. Complete scam.

Stole my money

Spent $240 on a click and collect order because of Covid. Was then told my order didn’t exist and to contact head office. I was on hold for 3 hours and then told my order was cancelled but I wasn’t informed and I would have a full refund within 1-3 days. It’s going on to 3 weeks now and still no refund, I’ve called and emailed with no success.

Officeworks = Online Scam

Officeworks online took money from my bank then send me an email saying they will not send my item because of their privacy policy. Avoid them at all cost.

Terrible service

They seem to prioritise orders however they feel like. Placed 2 orders, 2nd order was ready first thing in the morning, 1st one they haven't even bothered with. Then use the excuse they have backlogged orders. So why are orders made later processed first then. 2 hour click & collect turned into just whenever we can be bothered. Seems to be constant dissapointment & excuses. Cant even answer their phones either, customer service is just appalling. The people at this store need to be sacked, they obviously have zero interest in doing the job they are payed to do.

Store LocationWarners Bay, NSW

Very ugly online service

- Took forever to deliver with unreliable tracking. (Over 3 weeks)
- Tried calling them, sending them emails and never replied.
- My item was sent in a big box without anything to protect it from moving while carrying. Why such a big box for such a small item?
- Of course, the item was damaged.
- Asked for refund and been waiting for over a week now with no response.

Peter D.
Peter D.South East Queensland, QLD

Preorder: When you think you get it first !

I ordered online as preorder because I want the new Galaxy Fold Z 3 as first. now is a week over and I didn`t get it. But you can get is in every store like Harvey Norman or JB Hifi
Do not mak a preorder. And you can not cancel the order. What a shame on you OFFICEWORKS

KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Don't touch them with a barge pole!

Hector
HectorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No customer service what-so-ever

Horrible customer service at Ferntree Gully branch. I wanted to do a 'click and collect' online and I couldn't. I called a phone number for those problems and at any time 'all operators are busy' (maybe 2?) with a long waiting queue (hours), so they suggest you go online!