Officeworks
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

Andy Vee
Andy VeeSydney, NSW

Purchased on Tuesday, received the next day.

Bought two heavy shelving racks online on Tuesday, estimated delivery was Thu, but got them today (Wed). Delivery driver carried the 50kg boxes right up to my garage. Great service, lighting fast delivery, thumbs up!

very nice watch

the fitbit versa is a brilliant watch to use and you can track it on the computer as well as your phone

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service !!

Ordered my product online and was able to pick it up the same day, literally an hour after ordered. Super quick and friendly service

Ana
Ana Sydney, NSW

Very handy

Office work was very helpful and handy indeed. Product was available and staff are helpful and always ready to help.

Nakamarra
Nakamarra

Convenient & so easy to navigate etc, highly recommend

Bought x1 Lenovo M7 tablet using the online store for click & collect was so impressed I went back next day & ordered X2 more it was very easy to use, communication & tracking was above and beyond I was very impressed not only with the product I purchased but their prices aswell & also the service I received from the staff at Officeworks-Bayswater Vic, highly recommend!!..

Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.Perth, WA

Inexpensive and Comfortable Office Chair

I purchased the Roma High Back Chair in Black after working from home and needing a comfortable office chair. This product is extremely comfortable and supportive and I was very happy with the price. I also ordered the installation service and it was very affordable and easy to arrange. Took the hassle out of having to do it myself and I am very pleased with the result. I highly recommend this product.

Kristie
KristiePerth, WA

Great product

Great experience online, easy to navigate and product arrived safely and within 4 days. Would definitely use again and tell my friends about my experience.

Helen J.
Helen J.

Excellent service @ Officeworks Fyshwick

I hadn't previously scanned & printed photos at an Officeworks shop and so asked for help from one of the team at Fyshwick: Layla/Leila (sp?). She was incredibly helpful and took me through the entire process in a far quicker time than it would have taken me to do on my own. I was very happy with the service and would certainly return. Highly recommend.

Jo Wallis
Jo WallisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service

A huge thank you to beau white & Kestin benoiton from the Bayswater store for going above and beyond to help me out
It’s staff like these two that make lockdown easier

Mikef50
Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Quality, Choice, Service

It's a great time to buy PC peripherals like external Hard Drives. The advent of affordable Solid State Drives, has meant the regular Hard Disc Drives are all cheaper. I checked out eBay and found Officeworks had 1tb drives at a great price. These were Seagate, my preferred brand to boot.
I ordered two at $59 each, and they were delivered the very next day.
I was so happy with them, that I purchased a further two, which were delivered today.
Officeworks, thank you! Seagate quality, great price, and superfast delivery.

Nat C
Nat CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service amazing

Fantastic customer service in particular Print and Copy at Bundoora store. Very helpful and great product knowledge too. This teacher was rapt to see you stock cricuts now too!

Jarred M.
Jarred M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience

Staff at Brown plains Officeworks never disappoint with their excellent product knowledge and exceptional customer service. Happily recommend this store and staff.

Find out how Officeworks compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Pakenham Officeworks, very helpful and friendly staff and service.

l have purchased a business TV for home use by mistake not knowing there is any difference.
the ordered TV arrived quickly. but most importantly returning the TV set was hassle free experience with understanding and helpful staff.
thank you Officeworks Pakenham.

Dan Smetana

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Officeworks printing-online & in store. Excellent experience

Melody
Melody Northeast, VIC

Open pay is so much of help to have

I have no problems with shopping online with open pay has been a life saver with 3 teenagers in high school and one in primary school I got all books and stuff I needed there and then instead of having to lay-by and wait