OiOi Faux Buffalo Carry All

OiOi Faux Buffalo Carry All

breenalee

breenaleeCanberra, ACT

Disappointed

I was so excited that I found a gorgeous "Pink Lemonade" coloured bag to buy ready for the arrival of my daughter. The design and colour was amazing so I couldn't wait to pack it!
    The bag lasted maybe 4.5 months before the stitching next to the zipper wore, and now has a hole. It makes it so painful to close and open the bag!
    This bag does have a good amount of room and convenience with it including a thermal bottle holder, wet wipes case and change mat, but very disappointing that it didn't last as long as expected.

Becca

BeccaSydney

Love this bag

I'm not usually one to spend alot of money on a bag but I really loved the design of this one and my Mum bought it as a gift when I was pregnant. I've used this bag everyday for the last 14.5 months and I still love it as much as the first time I saw it.

I really like that the back compartment of the bag is divided up - great for nappies/wipes, the change mat that comes with the bag aswell bottles when my daughter was having them.

The front compartment is a good size for a change of clothes, my wallet, a few snacks etc.

Lots of other pockets for all the little bits and pieces aswell.

So happy with this bag.

heidihelwesTownsville

Loooove the design. Don't love the quality

Stitching ripped after 8 months of use.

I was so excited when I purchased this bag. I spent more than I wAnted but wanted a reputable brand. When my daughter was about 8 months old I noticed the stitching had completely come loose near the handle. It continued to come undone for next few months and now I don't even use it as the White material underneath is all exposed. I would not recommend this bag to anyone. Complete waste of money.

TELLA

TELLA

Bag ripped

I was initially so happy and pleased with this bag. I loved everything about it. Until 4wks ago when the stitching came undo near one of the shoulder straps and tore. I did expect more from such a well known and great brand of nappy bag. This bag was no cheap and due to the type of material, I can't do anything with it. If I use the two carry straps to hold it, it starts to rip more.
    I am completely disappointed with this bag. Not something you expect after 9 months of use.
    all the compartments and space
    Clearly very cheaply made as It ripped at the seams 9 months after use.

michystar

michystar

All in one handbag and nappy bag

Tanya

Tanya

Practical bag at reasonable price

I purchased this bag after much time researching all nappy bags, particularly in the mid to high price range. I love being able to get my hand on what ever I need because of all the pockets and sections. No searching around. Everything has a place which means hubby can put things away where I can find them and he can find things without my assistance. It is big enough to leave daily essentials in lessening the chance of leaving home without something that is needed. I also love the mustard yellow colour, it is so fresh and different. The faux leather is of good quality, I like the feel of it. All round I am very happy.

So far looks great! Should be ideal for 2

n4d14

n4d14asked

For owners of this bag, how much can you fit in? because on the video on one side all the accessories fit in, what about nappies, baby clothes, etc. seems like the bag will not fit all that is needed for baby. including our own wallet, mobile phone, etc.

Natalie P

It's actually a big bag. I never had an issue with fitting things in. Loved it for that.

julie_shane

julie_shaneasked

I just have a question for Tella about your oioi nappy bag that ripped. Did you contact oioi to see if it was under warranty for that kind of tear? I only ask ss I really love thi bag but am worried about the same thing happening. If you could let me know if they helped you or not that would be great. Thanks. Julie

Natalie P

So sorry I didn't see this.
    I never called as you only get one yr warranty and I had purchased it the Dec/jan and bubs was born in April. So never got the full year use beforehand. I have a 2nd baby due in January and now have to purchase a 2nd bag due to this one being so ripped. It was never over packed either. I wasn't someone who went out an aweful lot. I'm a stay at home mum.

Kristy84
    Kristy84

Not sure if you purchased this bag or not julie_shane but I have had this bag now for 18 months with no rips, still in as new condition and I use it every day with lots of rough handling!

heidihelwes

I adore my Oioi faux buffalo bag (orange) my first showed tears around the handles and on the zipper tags within only about 3-4 months of use. Oi Oi replaced it, my second was made of a different fabric, it looked a little more fake, and it has also shown wear and tear, however I love the design so much I use it anyway. I have bub number two on the way, and will keep using my bag, but I really really wish they were better quality. If they were I'd buy a second in another colour. the two pockets are really fantastic,

Get an answer from our members and OiOi representatives