5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I have this nappy bag in a different print, and I absolutely love it. It's a great size, looks gorgeous and fits everything I need in it. Although I'm breastfeeding so don't need baby bottles, the insulated bottle holder is big enough to fit my 1L water bottle, which is awesome. The side pockets are great for slipping in those things you need in a hurry (car keys/dummy) and I've never lost anything out of them despite not having zips. The strap is long and adjustable and nice and wide for comfort. I love this bag!!
Lots of room to fit everything in; great sized change mat; accessories (bottle holder, wipes container, clear purse); key ring and other clips for those things you need to find in a hurry.