OiOi Leather Slouch Tote

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very beautiful but could be more practical.

I bought this bag online after much research, and it is certainly made with high quality leather. That said, I am concerned from the onset that this bag won't be robust enough to withstand the mummy challenge. The leather is super soft and before I used the bag I dressed it with two coats of premium leather dressing to protect it. That said, mine has already marked and I am extremely careful with it! The bottom of the bag does not have protective feet (there are three metal buttons along the bottom) so I would not put the bag down on a rough surface (like a café side-walk) and as such I am thinking it will be a handbag and I might yet buy a nappy bag that is tougher when baby arrives. I am not someone who likes leather goods to look weathered and worn in.
The bag only has one zipped compartment on the outside, and I would have liked more pockets on the inside also. I also don't like how the end of the zip can't be tucked into the inside of the bag but hangs out.
So yes its mighty pretty but not that practical perhaps.

Perfect

I bought this bag after my last (not cheap) nappy bag essentially fell apart. This bag is beautiful. The leather looks as good today as it did when I bought it (at least a year ago). It comes with all the expected bits - change mat, insulated bottle pouch, wet bag, wipes case etc. The interior is well laid out - with a few pockets for nappies, wipes etc. I love the zip pocket on the outside for my keys, phone and other random bits and pieces. I love that it isn't enormous - I use it as a normal handbag when I'm out without the kids (and will keep using it for years after I stop carrying nappies around in it). It is big enough for everything I need, but not so big that I can stuff it full of things I don't need. I love that because I don't end up dragging round a crazy heavy bag plus heavy kids everywhere I go (and so far I've never not had something I needed on me). I wish I had bought this bag the first time. Worth every cent and can't fault it.
Quality, size, doesn't look like a nappy bag, durable.
If you are the kind of person who takes half the nursery with you whenever you leave the house then you MAY not find it big enough. Having said that, I do fit a couple of changes of baby clothes, a few nappies, wipes, a bottle, a spare dummy, hat, sunscreen, snacks, a wrap/small blanket, a small toy (or 2)... So it does actually have plenty of space...