OiOi Poppy Red Vintage Canvas and Charcoal / Black Floral Jacquard Carry All

OiOi Poppy Red Vintage Canvas and Charcoal / Black Floral Jacquard Carry All

6040 and 6125

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great bag!

I bought this nappy bag for the space and was not disappointed. I was using cloth nappies and they take more room, and this bag would always fit everything I needed. The outside "buckle" pockets (magnetic snaps behind the buckles) were so handy for things I always needed to grab quickly - e.g. spit cloths or even my wallet. Will continue to use this as an overnight bag! Lots of space, good quality. Key fob was really handy and the flap/magnetic snap pocket on the back was surprisingly useful. Loved the two large flap pockets, and the choice of a long crossbody strap or two short handles. The end pockets were too tight and restrictive to store much, including bottles, but that could depend on which ones were being used.
Spacious, good quality. Well designed exterior large pockets and straps. Detachable long shoulder strap.
Elasticised end pockets were a bit too restrictive to make full use of them.

This is a great bag, and would definately suit someone looking for something not too big and looks more like a hand bag rather than a laptop bag! Highly recommended.
I bought the Charcoal/ Black Floral Jacquard Carry All and I LOVE IT! I wanted a nappy bag that doubled as a handbag as far as looks and practicality goes and this definately has it!
Comes with a change mat, wipes case, clear 'wet purse', bottle insulator and a shoulder (or for the pram) strap.
Not a huge fan of the lime green lining, but hey I think its a small price to pay for such a great bag. Besides no one cares what the inside of a bag looks like.