Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Olaplex? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
Taylor
Taylor

Lives up to the hype!

Purchased in at Adore Beauty for $50.

Lee
LeePerth, WA

Didnt believe in wonder product's until this..

Ive only used no. 4 and 5 twice and already noticed a big difference! The first time i used it my hair was so soft and the second time not only was it super soft but way less hair came/fell out when i combed it after washing my hair! I was amazed by how much less hair combed out. My hair feels amazing and looks so shiny. Im brunette and going baxk for the bonding oil. If ur not sure it's definitely worth it. You only need a small amount for a lot of lather.

Purchased in for $50.

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW

My hair is amazing

Honestly I don’t know why I was sleeping on this for so long I will caveat by saying that foil my hair every 6-8 weeks. I use 3 weekly in combo with the 4,5,6 then blow dry that last me 4 days of wear. Beautiful straight, strong non frizzy hair. And on day 4 I do 4,5,6 (shampoo conditioner and bond smoother). I used to have to wash and condition every day. The bottles seem small but they go such a long way you really don’t need much and I have long hair. I get compliments all the time. My hair has never been like this and I’m grateful to find this product.

Purchased in at Adore Beauty for $39.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent for heat damaged hair

Purchased in for $50.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

notruly
notrulyAustralia

Able to achieve my wish for very long, strong hair

Purchased in at eBay.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot live without this product now

I absolutely love all Olaplex products. My friend used to work at a hair salon and got me some of the products to try and oh my god they are so good.
I try to use the No.3 at least twice a fortnight, as it makes such a difference to the way my hair feels after I’ve washed it.
It is especially important to use this in order to keep coloured hair healthy and strong. (I’m a not-so-natural blonde so my hair goes through quite a bit of damage with the regular blonde foils!) but honestly my hair looks and feels SO healthy.
You only need a small amount each time you apply too, so a bottle will last you quite a while. I only just purchased my second bottle about 5 months after my first.

Wendy M
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Hair Treatment for box coloured hair!

This product is a miracle treatment/repairer/saviour for my coloured hair. I purchased it from www.myhaircare.com.au and first used it the week before I box coloured my hair recently. I was amazed with the resulting soft and calm state of my hair after colouring (which usually leaves it dry and tangled). I've continued to use it weekly as a treatment and my hair remains in a healthy, soft, manageable state. Plus my colour seems to be holding well. I have fine, dense, curly hair that's coloured just a few shades lighter than natural. Super impressed!