Olay Complete

4.3

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Fatema

FatemaPerth, WA

Please never change it, this is the greatest SPF ever!!!

I absolutely love this SPF. It's affordable which means I actually get to apply liberally, it works wonderfully for my sensitive skin and is great under makeup! Please never reformulate or discontinue! THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL, ONE AND ONLY <3

Ease of Application
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Shazza

ShazzaSydney, NSW

A sunscreen that doesn’t cause pimples!

I have very sensitive skin and sunscreens tend to make me break out into pimples, but this has been a godsend for daily use. I bought this a week ago and love that it is a SPF30 moisturiser. I haven’t worn sunscreen properly in years and I can feel the suns effect on my skin. Glad to get back into using sunscreen that won’t make me breakout into pimples.

Purchased at Woolworths for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Kathy

Kathyasked

Complete UV Max Defence Lotion Sensitive (SPF30)

I have used olay sensitive 30 spf for many years. However my skin has suddenly had a very bad reaction, very puffy and blotchy red rash. i am wondering if the product has changed with the addition of aloe and tea tree?
I am very disappointed as it has been a wonderful product for me in the past

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 7 Olay Complete