Olay Complete

• Smell
  • Skin Type

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Olay, not as sensitive for me !

I was so happy to find a product that is for sensitive skin and at such a good price. I had been using it for about a week when I had a reaction to it. I suffer frequently from hives so I was upset that I could no longer use it. I did stop using it for around six months then gave it another try only to have the same reaction. It did have a real chemical smell to it so I did read the label and was quite surprised, or not, by the nasty list of ingredients on the back. I have now changed to Certified Organic products, what a relief for my skin but it does cost more. The Olay was worth the try , just not for me.

Purchased in January 2019 at Munno Para Foodland for $6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationYes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Kathy

Kathyasked

Complete UV Max Defence Lotion Sensitive (SPF30)

I have used olay sensitive 30 spf for many years. However my skin has suddenly had a very bad reaction, very puffy and blotchy red rash. i am wondering if the product has changed with the addition of aloe and tea tree?
I am very disappointed as it has been a wonderful product for me in the past

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 7 Olay Complete