3.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type

tastaster

tastaster

Good

An excellent idea combining such as great moisturiser and SPF UV protection. For people that like to apply moisteriser in the morning or before applying make up, I think that this would be an excellent product. I only tend to moisturise once a day at night which makes it not so appropriate. I would consider using this as a stand alone sunscreen as it is SPF 30 and feels so much lighter on your skin that most suncreams do.
Light weight and excellent feel. Moisturises your face whilst protecting it from sun damage.
The sunscreen makes it sting your eyes if you get it in.

gilmor00

gilmor00AU

R00001

R00001

This is a reliable non greasy and non fragrant moisturizer. I have been using for over 10 years and have never had a problem with this product and have recommended it to others. My skin feels soft all the time and I feel better and moisturized as soon as I use it.
Reliable product. Not greasy. Lasts over 8 hours of moisture. I use it every day and apply once in the morning. If I was going to go out in the sun I would reapply it to ensure it was SPF30+. Have been using this product for about 10 years and I have recommended to other people who have also used it for along time.
Expensive. It is over $10 a bottle.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Complete compares to other Moisturisers

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this cream - it's my basic staple and I have it in both this one and also the 'sensitive' variety. I find the sensitive variety great on my combination skin and the other one I use on my chest, as it is oilier and not suitable for my face. The 'sensitive' variety is harder to get hold of but it is worth looking for if you have a combination skin like me - it keeps much more matte under makeup. It protects from the sun's rays all day. I love this so much I bought a bottle for both my 9 and 11 year old girls to use every day too. Can't start too young!!
Excellent hydration and excellent sun protection in one cream. Comes in a 'sensitive' variety. Inexpensive.

bigfatpig

bigfatpig

Good

Although this moisturiser is good, I much prefer the normal oil of olay cream in a jar without SPF. This cream has sun block, so I use this one during the day.
This cream works well on my skin, but the normal Olay without SPF seems to keep my skin more moist and supple for longer.
It's a great cream with high SPF(30) sun block, and reasonably priced.
I personally don't like the fragrance (although it's not strong at all). It's not as creamy and rich as normal Oil of Olay cream in a jar.

jrg200

jrg200

I love this moisturizer for daytime wear! FINALLY they make a really high SPF in a moisturizer - now they just need to extend it to hand and body creams! I use this because it is so affordable, and because of the 30 SPF! I have tried other sunscreens - but they are so greasy and revolting to wear under makeup, and the 15SPF's are not high enough for my liking! I have sensitive eyes, and I have never found this to be a problem getting into my eyes. I even bought one for my young daughter, and I insist she put it on everyday! TRY it, it doesn't cost a lot, and you will love it!
Fantastic product - it's about time!
Nothing at all!

Prettypearls

Prettypearls

KittyKate

KittyKate

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I choose to purchase this product because I was after a good moisturiser that also included sun protection.

I found this product to be a good combination of the twoas it contains a good moisturiser and a good level of sun protection that is not super greasy as some sunscreens can be. It is still greasy though somewhat and at the end of the day you will have to wash it off with a cleanser.

The product comes in a small container and has a somewhat high price.
A moisturiser with SPF 30 sun protection.
A bit greasy due to the sunscreen.

Moisturisers