Olay Complete

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Fatema

FatemaPerth, WA

Please never change it, this is the greatest SPF ever!!!

I absolutely love this SPF. It's affordable which means I actually get to apply liberally, it works wonderfully for my sensitive skin and is great under makeup! Please never reformulate or discontinue! THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL, ONE AND ONLY <3

Ease of Application
Shazza

ShazzaSydney, NSW

A sunscreen that doesn’t cause pimples!

I have very sensitive skin and sunscreens tend to make me break out into pimples, but this has been a godsend for daily use. I bought this a week ago and love that it is a SPF30 moisturiser. I haven’t worn sunscreen properly in years and I can feel the suns effect on my skin. Glad to get back into using sunscreen that won’t make me breakout into pimples.

Purchased at Woolworths for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Silky moisturiser with 30+

Complete defence 30+ for sensitive skin provides all the uva uvb protection skin needs, delivered in a silky elegant lotion. I have been using this for years in a hot humid climate and it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. Doesnt feel greasy and works well under any makeup. Highly recommend.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Complete compares to other Moisturisers

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

My mum swears by this she has bottles of it in her cupboard. Following her advice I though I would try it out myself. It has anti aging properties which is great for mature skin, and seeing as my skin is starting to show signs of aging this product is now suitable for me as well. With a SPF 30 Sun protection this cream really protects against the harsh UV's, which is essential living in the tropics. It is not at all greasy and has no real scent so to speak. It is perfect for daywear under makeup and it sells for a brilliant price.
Good price for a suncream and moisturiser in one.

Janet Davis

Janet DavisSydney

This is an amazing moisturiser

Love this moisturiser! I have tried a lot of moisturisers over the years, ranging from Simple to Clinique and this is really amazing. Light enough to sink in quick but offers a good base for make-up. Living in Australia it is great to have the UV protection as well. It's great if you get out the shower and keep your face wet and put it on straight away, it really makes your skin glow!
Price, texture, UV protection, smell

Aryan170711

Aryan170711NSW, 2150

Good price for a good product

Been using this product for the last 5years, never turn back to anything else, very light in my skin, yet protecting from UV and hidrating as well. You can find this product almost everywhere that selling good beauty products. Have choices of normal and sensitive skin, I love the mild scented and not over powering like any other moisturizer.
very light on the skin, easy to apply, UV protect, not expensive

ceri3552

ceri3552AU

Overall, this is an amazing product that works extremely well. I put it on first thing in the morning, and I have never burnt my face. it works as a moisturiser and a very effective sunscreen. Its light and doesn't effect your make-up. Easily absorbed and feels good on your skin. Doesn't irritiate your skin.
This is a greta moisuriser that i use daily. I don't like sunscreens as they clog pores and make my make-up slip off, but this is light and does the job very successfully.
Sometimes hard to find the sensitive variety in the shops. would like to see this more widely available.

gilmor00

gilmor00AU

R00001

R00001

This is a reliable non greasy and non fragrant moisturizer. I have been using for over 10 years and have never had a problem with this product and have recommended it to others. My skin feels soft all the time and I feel better and moisturized as soon as I use it.
Reliable product. Not greasy. Lasts over 8 hours of moisture. I use it every day and apply once in the morning. If I was going to go out in the sun I would reapply it to ensure it was SPF30+. Have been using this product for about 10 years and I have recommended to other people who have also used it for along time.
Expensive. It is over $10 a bottle.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Complete compares to other Moisturisers

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this cream - it's my basic staple and I have it in both this one and also the 'sensitive' variety. I find the sensitive variety great on my combination skin and the other one I use on my chest, as it is oilier and not suitable for my face. The 'sensitive' variety is harder to get hold of but it is worth looking for if you have a combination skin like me - it keeps much more matte under makeup. It protects from the sun's rays all day. I love this so much I bought a bottle for both my 9 and 11 year old girls to use every day too. Can't start too young!!
Excellent hydration and excellent sun protection in one cream. Comes in a 'sensitive' variety. Inexpensive.

jrg200

jrg200

I love this moisturizer for daytime wear! FINALLY they make a really high SPF in a moisturizer - now they just need to extend it to hand and body creams! I use this because it is so affordable, and because of the 30 SPF! I have tried other sunscreens - but they are so greasy and revolting to wear under makeup, and the 15SPF's are not high enough for my liking! I have sensitive eyes, and I have never found this to be a problem getting into my eyes. I even bought one for my young daughter, and I insist she put it on everyday! TRY it, it doesn't cost a lot, and you will love it!
Fantastic product - it's about time!
Nothing at all!