Olay Pro-Vital

Olay Pro-Vital

Face Cream and Night Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Like tiny blades cutting badly sunburnt skin

I have used Neutrogena oil free sensitive moisturizer for years and been happy with it but I jumped on board the ALDI caviar craze and my skin looked and felt amazing. I thought maybe at almost 40 I need a more moisturizing product now. Olay provital energizing was half price so I thought why not. And then I found out. This cream HURTS. I thought maybe I was just having a sensitive day so I left it and tried again 2 weeks later. Same horrible burning cutting sensation.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Rochelle

RochelleSydney

Energising Day Cream & Vitamin E Night Cream both Cause a Horrendous & Disfiguring Skin Condition

CazAnn

CazAnnMelbourne

Light textured night cream that immediately hydrates

I tried the Provital night cream after I had forgotten my usual (Aldi soy mature Night cream) while out of town. It has a stronger perfume and slightly stickier consistency than my usual but it is lighter textured (less creamy) and seems to absorb more easily and give longer lasting hydration. I would think it is most suitable for mature 50+ skin.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Bad

I bought this thinking it was Olay so it would at least be good but it was poor in performance, it felt sticky and gluey, and it was just a waste of money. It done nothing for my face only making it feel sticky and clogged up, I was so pleased to wash it of I used it for a couple of weeks but couldnt bare to use it anymore after that. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone. This is certainly one of the worst creams I have used.
The price.
Everything, it was sticky and heavy and was a pure waste of money.

Trudy der Kinderen

Trudy der KinderenSydney, NSW

Olay provital night cream

Been using this for years, I have dry skin so I use the night cream in the day, usually apply two times before putting on makeup which then stays supple and without a dry and tight feeling. Love that it has no perfume; the regenerist line stinks

Still using this, still happy, obviously better for more mature skins by the look of the other comments. At night I use the Olay Moisturising cream, the pink cream, its not as heavy

Bad

After using this product I woke up with very greasy skin. This cause a lot of pimples and random break outs. Although I am a younger person using this product, I have extremely badly sun damaged skin. It did however improve the feel of my skin and restored it a little.
Price
It is very sticky and heavy

MrsEd

MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

OK

I accidently bought this cream, as the box it is in is very similar to the cream that I normally use. I tried it anyway, but it is way too rich for my 30 year old skin. It has a nice fragrance though. I gave it to my mum (in her 60's) and she loves it! Probably more suited to 'older' skin.
Nice fragrance, easy to find in stores
A bit too rich for my skin

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

After using a variety of very expensive day creams over the years, I decided to try the Olay Provital products. The first thing I noticed was the availability at Big W and priceline stores (and possibly the supermarkets too). The product itself whilst only a 50 gram jar, seems to last for ages. I've had mine for about 6-8 weeks and use it every day, with still about a month to go. Great value for money. The day cream is a wonderful consistency not too thick, and fragrance free. Give it a try!
Great price point and readily available.
No SPF in it.