Listing monitored by Olay

Judith Edmunds
Judith EdmundsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Allergic Reaction. Very disappointed!

Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $240.00.

Terribly disappointing!!

I am in my 70s and always thought of Olay as a very trusted product. The retinol 24 night cream felt wonderful on my face so I bought the microsculpting cream. After 10 days of using it my cheeks broke out in a rash that burns and looks terrible. Nothing relieves it. Very disappointed and now wondering what other Olay products are safe.

Purchased in May 2021 for $28.99.

Beware! Horrible burning sensation

I purchased this product from Costco as a two jar package at a price that I thought was phenomenal compared to other retailers. It smells great and went on smoothly, but this burning sensation is horrible. After reading other reviews with the same feedback, there is clearly an issue with at least one ingredient in this product. Olay-Your automated responses cannot speak to women of various ages, races and skin statuses all having the same reaction to this one product. Please provide a full person driven response here, or my next step is your corporate offices.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Maria G.
Maria G.Litchfield, NT

Horrible face rash and burning

I bought the cream as im new to beauty product but this product NEVER again. I cleaned my face then put product on an was fine but then awhile later my face felt warm an the started felling irradiated. When i woke up ibhad a terrible rash across my face an neck. AGAIN NEVER RECOMEND OR WILL NEVER USE THESE PRODUCTS...

Purchased in May 2021 at Rite aid for $49.00.

Red bumps and hives

Used this product on face and neck. Stung on application and a few days later got huge red raised splotches on my neck and had to use hydrocortisone for days to get rid off. I have used other Olay products (purple container) and liked it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Costco.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Causes red pimple like bumps

after using Olay My cheeks broke out with red bumps. I truly didn’t think it was from Olay until I saw the reviews.
I should have read the reviews before buying this. Sorry I wasted money on the day and night regeneration and also the collagen peptide moisturizer.
Very disappointed and upset.

Purchased in February 2021.

Ease of Application

My face got red bumps and very itchy.

I thought it’s just my skin that needs to adjust with this olay regenerist cream. So i had to do it every other day application on my face and neck. However,i still have gotten the same outcome becoming more itchy and reddened face and neck. Cannot sleep at night because i would find myself scratching my face and neck and developed more irritations. I will not recommend this product especially for those with sensitive skin.

Purchased in February 2021.

Ease of Application
Smell

Rash on neck, hives on face.

I used the cream and reacted with a rash and hives. After paying $24.00, I thought I should try it again, just in case. Immediately I rushed up. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in February 2021 at Drugscreen for $24.00.

Bad Skin Reaction

Decide to purchase this product to help with winter dryness and after one use my face started blushing, and burning. Thinking perhaps I needed extra moisturizer I used even more the next day. My face was cover on red, burning patches and by night time my face felt scaly and rough. It made serious damage to my skin. Do not recommend!

Purchased in November 2020 for $25.00.

Moisturisers

Started great, sudden burning rash.

I started using the moisturiser, serum and eye cream. I was loving it and had used regularly for a month. After showering i used as usual, but my skin flared up and was burning and itchy. How could i use it 20 times and now all of a sudden i have a reaction? Frustrated and sore.

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $48.00.

Ease of Application
Smell

My skin is red, itchy, and very hot to the touch

Was so looking forward to this cream! Very disappointed. Bought on monday 18th, applied tht evening, itching and redness started within several hours. Last night reapplied, to doublecheck, same results

Purchased in January 2021 for $34.99.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Michelle V.
Michelle V.South East Queensland, QLD

Skin rash

My daughter got a rash all over her face after using this product and swelling
Was given as a Xmas gift with other Olay products so not sure price or where my mother purchased it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Allergic reaction

I got this as a gift. I was excited to try it because I love skincare. First night I thought it was nice, it smelled good and made my skin feel nice and look glowy. I used it again the next night and woke up with a red, itchy, bumpy rash on my face spreading down to my neck. I immediately discontinued use and washed it off my face. I guess it was too late because I woke up this morning and the rash had spread even more, and it hurts. Been using aloe vera, cortisone cream and Benadryl to try and clear it up. I will be taking it back to get a refund because there's no point in keeping it if I can't use it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Rebecca Vandyke
Rebecca VandykeSydney, NSW

not impressed - microsculpting cream

First day seemed great. Second day I had pustules all over my face. Not impressed for such a well known brand. I have used other creams with hyaluric acid so it must be some other ingredient. Says made in Thailand on jar

Purchased in November 2020 at The Village Pharmacy for $40.00.

allergic reaction

i applied to face and neck as directed, moments after applying whole face got itchy and turned red. The next morning i had a rash all over and hives. 3rd day face still red and tingly. Whats going on??

Purchased in November 2020 at cvs for $31.99.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Olay Regenerist reviews

Alice M.
Alice M.asked
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Hi pls can i know how the Olay regenerist looks like. For example the packaging, texture and color and the bottle. I plan on purchasing but i dont want to get a fake one. Thanks

Payton A.
Payton A.asked
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

See all Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream questions

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist