Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free

1.0

My face is burning

Wow just put it on and my face is burning . This cost $26. . Such a waste of money and my face is on fire. I had used oil of Olay for years

Purchased in October 2020 at Meijer.

Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Product has changed!

I have used Olay Regenerist cream for YEARS. I got a new bottle of the fragrance free variety and it smells like a chemical. So much fo rfragrance free. BUt, it has made me itch like crazy. Gives me a rash wherever it touches me. So upset! This has been my go to but NEVER smelled like this. It's awful. Taking it back for a refund.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$24.99.

Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

ITCHY face after three days. Dried out my skin terribly

Skin and front of scalp very itchy and dry and rough . This was the fragrance free no sunblock whip.
I have used regenerist before but the whip was a whole other animal.

Purchased in June 2020 at CVS for A$25.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free compares to other Moisturisers

Horrible

Bought both this and the retinol 24 night cream. Have been using for a week now, cheeks are red and flakey, face burns. Biggest waste of money, over 30.00 each at Walgreen's. Store is not taking returns due to this terrible virus. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before wasting my money. Obviously this product is no good. Just wanted fine lines gone...Will be going back to Aveeno..

Purchased in March 2020 for A$30.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Terrible Allergic Reaction

Bought this product and used for the first time before bed. Woke up with eyes swollen shut and a horrible red rash all over face and neck. There is a defined red line where the product was applied. It’s so bad I wasn’t able to go to work. I don’t know what’s in this product, but please beware!!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$28.00.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

AllisonSydney

Don't use it!

Do not use it. Do not buy it.
Itching, burning, bumpy skin. This reaction is only just starting to settle after 4 days. Icepacks and a mild cortisone cream have been required.

Olay