Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

5 questions from our users

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Lina F.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Whats the difference between the Olay Regenerist micro-Sculpting Night Cream, and the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum? Also can one use just the Serum or should I then apply the Cream over the top?

Hi Lina, Great question!

Our night cream is great for an extra boost of hydration specifically for night, when our skin can absorb hydration the best during sleep cycle. As such, we have formulated the cream in a gel-cream consistency which a lot of customers love.

We would recommend to use skincare from light to heavy in consistency and texture.

Our advice is for you to apply the Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum before your day or night moisturiser as serums are lighter in consistency as compared to a moisturiser. Your moisturiser will assist in sealing all the benefits from the serum and act as a hydration barrier for your skin.

Lina F.

Thanks, greatly appreciated :-)

vijaya g.

vijaya g.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I used the said cream and had a burning sensation in my face. Also after some time had a red itchy patch on my cheeks. Pl give me a solution to get rid of this problem? Also see that it is tested on all sorts of skins before marketing it. I am a normal skin person and never had such an experience before. I am shocked at this reaction pl.

Hi Vijaya,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with the Regenerist range. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority.

Olay Customer Care Team

Kat K.
Kat K.

OLAY keep repeating the exact same response to people complaining about a product that is burning people's skin and causing a red allergic reaction.
I too have had this issue when I never used to (same product).
Instead of giving a duplicated response, they should be recalling the product to investigate.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Kat, please be rest assured that all of our products have gone through rigorous testing before they are produced and manufactured. For more information on our product safety testing, please visit https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/. We are here to address all of our customer’s concerns and would like for you to reach our customer care team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives