Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

2.8

Dries my skin. Red peeling and burning

Was so happy to find product at Beauty Boutique that I bought 2 jars. Second day of use my skin was very dry,. blotched and burning. I have both jars. What a waste!

Purchased in September 2020 for $24.99.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Red and itchy

Used this two days in a row with tone serum and my skin became itchy around my jaw line and then my cheeks felt hot and were stinging, my face ended up sooooo dry and peeling like sunburn, I’ve never had any problems with any skin products before so I was shocked and disappointed

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Donna R.

Donna R.Illawarra, NSW

Unfortunately not for me

I was so hopeful as I've used many Olay products in the past. After a couple of weeks I had itchy little lumps high on my forehead, little abrasions down the bridge of my nose, and an itchy patch on my right cheek. Am going to take a break to see if symptoms recede. I'm 74 with very dry winter skin. Donna

Purchased in June 2020 at Good Price Pharmacy, South Nowra, NSW for $40.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Bad Reaction

I’ve always had good skin until I turned 45. I started noticing frown lines and dry skin. I decided to try the Micro-sculpting cream. I applied it early in the morning, and by about 10am, my face had grown red and had a fine bumpiness all over. I thought I would give it a couple of days but each time I use it my face seems to swell and get hot. Sometimes my whole entire head feels hot.

Purchased for $27.00.

Rash, Sunburn Reaction

Great smooth texture, light and non-greasy. However, my skin did not like one of the ingredients and I was left with a red rash-sunburn reaction. Purchased from Walmart - April 2020 also.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for $9.99.

Alex

AlexCanberra 2600, ACT

A-mazing

Smells amazing! Absorbed quickly into my skin, made it feel & look much smoother. It has as been the perfect base for my foundation in the morning, and has helped with its longevity.

Purchased in September 2019.

Kate and Simon Watts

Kate and Simon WattsIllawarra, NSW

love it!

smells and fells so great! It’s has a soft and light texture when applied! love it! I have dry skin and it is the perfect balance I need during the day

Perfect

this cream is amazing ive been using this for a few weeks now and I can see results my skin was so dry before using this product now my skin is glowing smooth

Purchased in August 2019.

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist