Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

2.1

Rash on neck, hives on face.

I used the cream and reacted with a rash and hives. After paying $24.00, I thought I should try it again, just in case. Immediately I rushed up. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in February 2021 at Drugscreen for $24.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

My skin is red, itchy, and very hot to the touch

Was so looking forward to this cream! Very disappointed. Bought on monday 18th, applied tht evening, itching and redness started within several hours. Last night reapplied, to doublecheck, same results

Purchased in January 2021 for $34.99.

Michelle V.

Michelle V.South East Queensland, QLD

Skin rash

My daughter got a rash all over her face after using this product and swelling
Was given as a Xmas gift with other Olay products so not sure price or where my mother purchased it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

allergy to this product

Used morning and evening for two days and I now have a terrible rash on neck and chest, small bumps, red and burning. I had to see a Dermatologist and got a script for Cortizone and am taking Benadryl every 6 hours. I expect a refund on the 4 jars I purchased at 35.00 each.

Purchased in October 2020 at Olay.

UmmHamzah

UmmHamzahSydney

What's wrong with this new batch

I have used Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream since years nearly a decade. It gave me perfect skin and everyone used to rave about it. But suddenly I bought this new one, been using for maybe a a week or two and on and I ff I will get this itchy rash on my skin cheeks, chin, forehead. I thoughgt it was a sun burn. And suddenly after taking a break from Olay and using something else I realised it was regenerist causing it. What's wrong and here I see people complaining, looks like something has changed. Please please get back the old formula, it was working quite well and doing wonders.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.00.

Donna

DonnaMid North Coast, NSW

My face is turning red

I Have used it for just 2 days. My face is turning red and splotchy with a rash starting on my forehead My face feels hot And itchy, very disappointed

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Lips, body allergic reaction, hives

After a couple of weeks, i finally have identified it’s this facial cream that make my lips and body have allergic hives. I have never had such bad allergic reaction from skin products. So bad I thought I found something good at the first use.
I even bought four more jars.

Purchased in June 2020.

Terrible allergic reaction!!! Don't use

The first week or 2 seemed fine, though a little burning. Well yesterday I woke up with some redness and swelling under my eye, the redness got worse and is blister like, burning and itching, continued swelling. I am using a steroid cream on it in hopes that it will improve soon! I used both the day cream and the night cream. Seems like there are alot of similar reactions recently....looks like a bad batch! Not happy especially with the amount of money they cost and not returnable.

Purchased in July 2020 for $25.00.

Red, hot and burning

I've always used okay products, after first application of the micro sculpting Cream and the over night cream as directed, my face has been red, and burning, and hot to the touch, I've persevered for 3 days but am going to stop, it cost me 50 for each product, very expensive just to have my skin burning

Purchased in June 2020 at Countdown for $49.99.

OUCH!!

I was using this as directed for approximately 1 week. I woke up yesterday with my face blustered, swollen, burning, and itchy. I was hoping to replenish some moisture to my post menopausal skin. This did not do the trick - expensive lesson learned.

Purchased in April 2020 for $25.00.

Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Outstanding result. Effective in smoothing lines and hydrating skin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $49.90.

Causes IrritationNo
Vanettau

VanettauFar North Queensland, QLD

This cream left my skin bright red and burning lips.

After using this cream twice my face was bright red which has faded after some time but leaving my lips burning - feels like nerve ending damage.
Wondering if it causes skin cancer or any other long term damage esp to lips.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.40.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Made my face breakout red, hot and itchy

It has been 2 days since I applied a small amount on my cheeks and next day I woke up all red, itchy and hot face. I am totally disappointed and would like to know if I will heal without any complications. Feels like I have a severe sunburn.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for $22.67.

Kelly M.

Kelly M.Sydney, NSW

Burns skin

Face swollen, red, stinging!!!
Eyes swollen shut.
1 use. A bit tingly. 2nd use washed off but face still sore 1 day later
Disgraceful that so many have had the same reaction

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Hilary M.

Hilary M.Perth, WA

Burning and stinging

I’ve had to get this product off my face as it is stinging and my eyes look small and slightly weird. I also used the eye cream and have now on day 3 quickly have removed it

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Moisturisers

Skin broke out in red blotches, now my whole face is dry and scaly

Purchased in February 2020 at Costco for $40.00.

Jenny96

Jenny96Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Allergic reaction

At first my skin started tingling right after application. Eventually I had bumps under my skin and on my forehead extreme dryness and itching. As I have never had a reaction to any cosmetic or anything except hay fever it took me a while to figure out that this product was causing it. My skin started to improve as soon as I stopped using it although now about 10 days later my forehead is still tight and dry even through I have been using special dermal creams for extremely dry skin. So I would ask people to be careful if using this product but if you do not have any problems with it, it is a nice cream that melts into your skin well.

Allergic reaction

During the night I first used this product, I noticed tingling in my skin. In the morning, my face was burning -- felt like a bad sunburn -- and was splotched with red welts. My cheeks and lips were puffy, and my eyes were swollen shut. Today, two days later, my eyes are still swollen, and the skin around my eyes and nose are still itchy and sensitive. I've been taking Benadryl but I think returning to normal is going to take some time. (I'm allergic to nothing else except Maybelline mascara, so these two products may have a chemical in common.)

Purchased in November 2019 for $52.00.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Love this cream but not for my entire face

I am on my third jar now and it really works for me. I use it mainly at night time on my forehead and between my brows. I also use it on my nasolabial fold, from nose to mouth, and along my jaw line. It plumps out the lines ands gives definition to your jaw.
I use different moisturiser on my cheeks, neck, etc as I don't need any plumping in those ares.
I wake up looking and feeling great about how my skin looks and feels. At 59 I need all the help I can get and this cream is wonderful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for $29.00.

Causes IrritationNo

Major reaction to cream

After applying the cream I felt a little tingling. Woke up the next morning and my whole face (especially eye area) and neck were swelled and extremely itchy.
Still itching 2 days later -- Benadryl has been my friend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $20.00.

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist