Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

1.2

Rash on neck, hives on face.

I used the cream and reacted with a rash and hives. After paying $24.00, I thought I should try it again, just in case. Immediately I rushed up. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in February 2021 at Drugscreen for $24.00.

Bad Skin Reaction

Decide to purchase this product to help with winter dryness and after one use my face started blushing, and burning. Thinking perhaps I needed extra moisturizer I used even more the next day. My face was cover on red, burning patches and by night time my face felt scaly and rough. It made serious damage to my skin. Do not recommend!

Purchased in November 2020 for $25.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Started great, sudden burning rash.

I started using the moisturiser, serum and eye cream. I was loving it and had used regularly for a month. After showering i used as usual, but my skin flared up and was burning and itchy. How could i use it 20 times and now all of a sudden i have a reaction? Frustrated and sore.

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $48.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

My skin is red, itchy, and very hot to the touch

Was so looking forward to this cream! Very disappointed. Bought on monday 18th, applied tht evening, itching and redness started within several hours. Last night reapplied, to doublecheck, same results

Purchased in January 2021 for $34.99.

Michelle V.

Michelle V.South East Queensland, QLD

Skin rash

My daughter got a rash all over her face after using this product and swelling
Was given as a Xmas gift with other Olay products so not sure price or where my mother purchased it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Allergic reaction

I got this as a gift. I was excited to try it because I love skincare. First night I thought it was nice, it smelled good and made my skin feel nice and look glowy. I used it again the next night and woke up with a red, itchy, bumpy rash on my face spreading down to my neck. I immediately discontinued use and washed it off my face. I guess it was too late because I woke up this morning and the rash had spread even more, and it hurts. Been using aloe vera, cortisone cream and Benadryl to try and clear it up. I will be taking it back to get a refund because there's no point in keeping it if I can't use it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Rebecca Vandyke

Rebecca VandykeSydney, NSW

not impressed - microsculpting cream

First day seemed great. Second day I had pustules all over my face. Not impressed for such a well known brand. I have used other creams with hyaluric acid so it must be some other ingredient. Says made in Thailand on jar

Purchased in November 2020 at The Village Pharmacy for $40.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

allergic reaction

i applied to face and neck as directed, moments after applying whole face got itchy and turned red. The next morning i had a rash all over and hives. 3rd day face still red and tingly. Whats going on??

Purchased in November 2020 at cvs for $31.99.

allergy to this product

Used morning and evening for two days and I now have a terrible rash on neck and chest, small bumps, red and burning. I had to see a Dermatologist and got a script for Cortizone and am taking Benadryl every 6 hours. I expect a refund on the 4 jars I purchased at 35.00 each.

Purchased in October 2020 at Olay.

Moisturisers

Dries my skin. Red peeling and burning

Was so happy to find product at Beauty Boutique that I bought 2 jars. Second day of use my skin was very dry,. blotched and burning. I have both jars. What a waste!

Purchased in September 2020 for $24.99.

Adverse reaction

I was so disappointed with this product. This is my first time to have an allergy in using olay. I tried to use, Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream at night and when I woke up, my face is burning,swelling and itchy!
To those have experienced the same, kindly advise me what was the solution to get rid this allergic reaction.

Purchased in September 2020.

red/burning face

I purchased the Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream at TJMaxx over the weekend. I applied it Sunday morning, and within 10 minutes, my face was red, rough feeling, and puffy. I have not applied it in the past 24 hours and my symptoms seem to be improving but have not resolved. Will not try again as there seem to be frequent similar concerns. Wish I had done my research prior to purchasing.

Purchased in September 2020 at T.J. Maxx for $14.99.

Burning and Irritated

I purchased several products that were recommended by your skin advisor. My skin is burning , itching, red and looks burned. My skin is normally oily. But I am so disappointed in these products. I did send an email in regards to my concerns and issues

Purchased in August 2020 at Oil of Olay website for $125.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Red and itchy

Used this two days in a row with tone serum and my skin became itchy around my jaw line and then my cheeks felt hot and were stinging, my face ended up sooooo dry and peeling like sunburn, I’ve never had any problems with any skin products before so I was shocked and disappointed

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

UmmHamzah

UmmHamzahSydney

What's wrong with this new batch

I have used Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream since years nearly a decade. It gave me perfect skin and everyone used to rave about it. But suddenly I bought this new one, been using for maybe a a week or two and on and I ff I will get this itchy rash on my skin cheeks, chin, forehead. I thoughgt it was a sun burn. And suddenly after taking a break from Olay and using something else I realised it was regenerist causing it. What's wrong and here I see people complaining, looks like something has changed. Please please get back the old formula, it was working quite well and doing wonders.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.00.

Donna

DonnaMid North Coast, NSW

My face is turning red

I Have used it for just 2 days. My face is turning red and splotchy with a rash starting on my forehead My face feels hot And itchy, very disappointed

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Lips, body allergic reaction, hives

After a couple of weeks, i finally have identified it’s this facial cream that make my lips and body have allergic hives. I have never had such bad allergic reaction from skin products. So bad I thought I found something good at the first use.
I even bought four more jars.

Purchased in June 2020.

Terrible allergic reaction!!! Don't use

The first week or 2 seemed fine, though a little burning. Well yesterday I woke up with some redness and swelling under my eye, the redness got worse and is blister like, burning and itching, continued swelling. I am using a steroid cream on it in hopes that it will improve soon! I used both the day cream and the night cream. Seems like there are alot of similar reactions recently....looks like a bad batch! Not happy especially with the amount of money they cost and not returnable.

Purchased in July 2020 for $25.00.

Red, hot and burning

I've always used okay products, after first application of the micro sculpting Cream and the over night cream as directed, my face has been red, and burning, and hot to the touch, I've persevered for 3 days but am going to stop, it cost me 50 for each product, very expensive just to have my skin burning

Purchased in June 2020 at Countdown for $49.99.

Donna R.

Donna R.Illawarra, NSW

Unfortunately not for me

I was so hopeful as I've used many Olay products in the past. After a couple of weeks I had itchy little lumps high on my forehead, little abrasions down the bridge of my nose, and an itchy patch on my right cheek. Am going to take a break to see if symptoms recede. I'm 74 with very dry winter skin. Donna

Purchased in June 2020 at Good Price Pharmacy, South Nowra, NSW for $40.00.

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist