Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (page 2 of 7)

Red, hot and burning

I've always used okay products, after first application of the micro sculpting Cream and the over night cream as directed, my face has been red, and burning, and hot to the touch, I've persevered for 3 days but am going to stop, it cost me 50 for each product, very expensive just to have my skin burning

Purchased in June 2020 at Countdown for $49.99.

Donna R.

Donna R.Illawarra, NSW

Unfortunately not for me

I was so hopeful as I've used many Olay products in the past. After a couple of weeks I had itchy little lumps high on my forehead, little abrasions down the bridge of my nose, and an itchy patch on my right cheek. Am going to take a break to see if symptoms recede. I'm 74 with very dry winter skin. Donna

Purchased in June 2020 at Good Price Pharmacy, South Nowra, NSW for $40.00.

Face burning !

I used for two days and seemed fine, then third day I put it on after a shower and my face instantly started burning and a rash broke out on forehead and cheeks, I’ve washed it off but still burning, was hopeful this was going to be worth the cost :(

Purchased in June 2020.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

OUCH!!

I was using this as directed for approximately 1 week. I woke up yesterday with my face blustered, swollen, burning, and itchy. I was hoping to replenish some moisture to my post menopausal skin. This did not do the trick - expensive lesson learned.

Purchased in April 2020 for $25.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Bad Reaction

I’ve always had good skin until I turned 45. I started noticing frown lines and dry skin. I decided to try the Micro-sculpting cream. I applied it early in the morning, and by about 10am, my face had grown red and had a fine bumpiness all over. I thought I would give it a couple of days but each time I use it my face seems to swell and get hot. Sometimes my whole entire head feels hot.

Purchased for $27.00.

Smell
Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Outstanding result. Effective in smoothing lines and hydrating skin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $49.90.

Vanettau

VanettauFar North Queensland, QLD

This cream left my skin bright red and burning lips.

After using this cream twice my face was bright red which has faded after some time but leaving my lips burning - feels like nerve ending damage.
Wondering if it causes skin cancer or any other long term damage esp to lips.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.40.

Causes IrritationYes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Rash, Sunburn Reaction

Great smooth texture, light and non-greasy. However, my skin did not like one of the ingredients and I was left with a red rash-sunburn reaction. Purchased from Walmart - April 2020 also.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for $9.99.

Ease of Application

Made my face breakout red, hot and itchy

It has been 2 days since I applied a small amount on my cheeks and next day I woke up all red, itchy and hot face. I am totally disappointed and would like to know if I will heal without any complications. Feels like I have a severe sunburn.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for $22.67.

Red burning rash

I started this product 2 days ago and zm unsure if my reaction is from the cleanser or moisturizer or both but i have never had a reaction to anything before. Possibly this product is too strong for my skin? I started noticing red blotches almost immediately... today my face is burning and i had to wash my face right away to stop it. Now i am left looking like i got a sun burn.

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for $28.00.

Kelly M.

Kelly M.Sydney, NSW

Burns skin

Face swollen, red, stinging!!!
Eyes swollen shut.
1 use. A bit tingly. 2nd use washed off but face still sore 1 day later
Disgraceful that so many have had the same reaction

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Hilary M.

Hilary M.Perth, WA

Burning and stinging

I’ve had to get this product off my face as it is stinging and my eyes look small and slightly weird. I also used the eye cream and have now on day 3 quickly have removed it

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application

Skin broke out in red blotches, now my whole face is dry and scaly

Purchased in February 2020 at Costco for $40.00.

Pink/ red rash

I would not recommend this product. I used it and next thing you know, I develop a red pink rash around my eyes! My mom was so worried because she thought I had a bad reaction which I think is what happened. It took a day for it to go back to normal. I won’t use this product again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $40.00.

Ease of Application

Something wrong with new lot!

I have used this product in the past (8 years ago) and loved the experience. One month ago, I bought a jar and finished the whole jar and again loved it. Went out to buy two more jars but this time around, for some reason, my skin has reacted to it. This makes me almost wonder if the product from the new lot was "tampered with". The newly opened jar has caused extreme irritation to my face. My skin is now red, extremely dry, flaky and swelled up. Please review this. I foresee a lot of similar complaints coming your way.

Purchased in March 2020.

Burned and Swollen

I used this, sparingly, once. My face started burning within 20 seconds. I washed it off immediately, but I had already started to swell. My face was so bloated, I did not look like myself. Took about a day to get back to normal.

Purchased in January 2020 for $25.00.

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this cream

This is a beautiful product from Olay.I am on my second jar and loved the results.
I can really see the difference on my skin,it has made my skin clearer,tighter and brighter.
Perfect cream for everyday use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $34.00.

Jenny96

Jenny96Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Allergic reaction

At first my skin started tingling right after application. Eventually I had bumps under my skin and on my forehead extreme dryness and itching. As I have never had a reaction to any cosmetic or anything except hay fever it took me a while to figure out that this product was causing it. My skin started to improve as soon as I stopped using it although now about 10 days later my forehead is still tight and dry even through I have been using special dermal creams for extremely dry skin. So I would ask people to be careful if using this product but if you do not have any problems with it, it is a nice cream that melts into your skin well.

Allergic reaction

During the night I first used this product, I noticed tingling in my skin. In the morning, my face was burning -- felt like a bad sunburn -- and was splotched with red welts. My cheeks and lips were puffy, and my eyes were swollen shut. Today, two days later, my eyes are still swollen, and the skin around my eyes and nose are still itchy and sensitive. I've been taking Benadryl but I think returning to normal is going to take some time. (I'm allergic to nothing else except Maybelline mascara, so these two products may have a chemical in common.)

Purchased in November 2019 for $52.00.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Love this cream but not for my entire face

I am on my third jar now and it really works for me. I use it mainly at night time on my forehead and between my brows. I also use it on my nasolabial fold, from nose to mouth, and along my jaw line. It plumps out the lines ands gives definition to your jaw.
I use different moisturiser on my cheeks, neck, etc as I don't need any plumping in those ares.
I wake up looking and feeling great about how my skin looks and feels. At 59 I need all the help I can get and this cream is wonderful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for $29.00.

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist