Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (page 3 of 7)

Major reaction to cream

After applying the cream I felt a little tingling. Woke up the next morning and my whole face (especially eye area) and neck were swelled and extremely itchy.
Still itching 2 days later -- Benadryl has been my friend.

Red Itchy Face

I tried this cream last night. About an hour after applying my face was burning so bad I washed it off, This morning my face is very itchy, red and there's swelling under my eyes. I hope this goes away soon! This is suppose to help me look better, not avoid going out in public! I've never had reactions to skin products before.

Key

Key

A good night cream

I trialled the microsculputing cream recently in an effort to ensure I keep my skin looking great as I enter the next decade!

I was a little disappointed that there was no SPF included in the product as I burn easily and require this in my cream! I attempted to use Sun cream with it but that left my skin greasy and prone to breakouts.

The cream itself gave a bit of a sting when applied - I believe this means its
working! My skin did feel softer after applying but due to the lack of sun protection I did not use it long enough to notice any changes in my skin in regards to reduced wrinkles or plumpness

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, silky smooth

so smooth to apply to the face and light to wear as an everyday cream. Micro-Sculpting has provided a bit more firmness to the under eye area and more balance to my skin tone.

cmads

cmadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

one of the best daily cream

I love this cream so much.It helps remove uneven skin.I use this for my face and after I put it I already see results!I recommend this as your daily regimen!

mitchii

mitchii

Light and Dewy

At first you think it will be super heavy but your happily surprise its really light and skin to you skin fast giving it this natural glow.

I love the light smell and way it tighten my skin only after a couple days of using the product. The product package is luxurious for the price your paying.

CarleneC

CarleneCSydney, NSW

Love this cream

my face is already feeling more alive and looking so much better. i have always struggled to find something that works well with my skin type. these feels fantastic when I apply it. skin feels soft.

christina c.

christina c.

Firms and softens skin tone

I really like this cream it firms, plumps and reduced my wrinkles. My skin felt more hydrated and it improved the skins radiance. I was very happy with this cream !

Ciara B

Ciara BSydney, NSW

Light and smooth day cream!

light and easy didn’t leave shine or feel greasy, but no spf which is always downside for me. My skin did feel hydrated and softer so all in all a really lovely product on my skin.

jsta

jstaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly

I was quite surprised with how the product felt, and how it felt on my skin. I felt like my skin was protected and immediately firmer having applied the product. A good moisturiser if you are after something that is easy to apply and not too thick.

SocialSouper101

SocialSouper101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this product, I make my face feel so fresh and Alive. I’m sad I haven’t tried it before.

More awake looking skin.
Made me look less tired. Helped hide the back bags under my eyes. Made my face feel soft. Everyone must try this product at least one in there lives.

Alex

AlexCanberra 2600, ACT

A-mazing

Smells amazing! Absorbed quickly into my skin, made it feel & look much smoother. It has as been the perfect base for my foundation in the morning, and has helped with its longevity.

Emi

EmiMid North Coast, NSW

I love it. I love how it feels on my skin and isn't greasy.

My skin was softer after using this product. It smells great. And leaves my face feeling fresh and ready for my day. I will definatley be buying this product again in the future.

Emily

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Love it and will definitely buy again. Lightweight, smells amazing and is great under my makeup. Moisturises dry areas without making my skin greasy. A really nice consistency and rubs in very easily.

Wendy

WendyWestern District, VIC

A nice moisturiser

Very nice feeling. My skin feels firmer from using it, but I’m confused though if it’s meant to be my “day moisturiser” or something I use in conjunction with it. It would be great if it had SPF in it if it’s my main moisturiser.

Loved it

It made my skin feel soft and nourished. It was rejuvenated and fresh. Plus it was very easy to use. Loved it and will continue to use it. No adverse reaction.

I Love it

I love the fragrance of the product and it made my skin feel so soft and feathery. I definitely noticed that it added the much needed extra rehydration for my skin, without leaving it oily.

Nice cream

I really like this cream it feels nice and feels creamy. It is easy to blend into the skin and glides on really well. No irritations occurred and feels refreshing

Kim

Kim

Just perfect!

not oily and noticed a difference already. easy to use and gentle on my skin. My skin is usually sensitive to some creams, but this was perfect! I was amazed at the difference in such a short time

loved the cream, it is soft, creamy and easy to apply

After one week, my skin felt softer, my face wasn’t as oily. Loved the product. After my teenage year of pimples this product helped with my scaring. Love love love

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist