Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (page 4 of 7)

Kristy

Kristy

absolutely love it!

I love the feel of it on my face there’s no residue, it smells amazing and makes my skin feel so fresh and look amazing. I’d recommend this product to anyone with combination skin like myself, I have very dry skin on my forehead and oily around my mouth area and both have become more normal and my face is feeling and looking fresher and better than ever!

I have Softer skin, my Scar less obvious , my Pigment much better and the redness is my face has died down a lot. It’s great for combination skin also like I have

Nglcp

Nglcp

Good moisturiser

Goes on smooth, doesn’t feel greasy. Can wear makeup over it. Some products only last half the day, but this one feels good all day.
Overall happy with the product!

lilmisslx

lilmisslxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow... it's like liquid gold

After 1 week I noticed my skin felt smoother i alsi had finer lines and and overall more youthful looking skin.
My skin tone was also more even.
No reactions what so ever.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Frmgrl7

Frmgrl7Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A quality product!

This cream has a lovely texture that is easy to apply, makes my skin feel smoother and hydrated without feeling heavy. Only needing to use a small amount is great, I can get more benefits for longer!

Chantelle

ChantelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Won’t use anything else now!!!

Amazing, love it!
I have an 8 month old baby and have tired and fatigued skin at the moment however, using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting moisturiser has given my skin a more supple look and evened out my skin tone and redness, it is hydrated and looks refreshed. I may feel tired but I don’t look it anymore.

Fiona B.

Fiona B.Sydney, NSW

Dream cream

Love this so much, it gives my skin some much needed moisture and helps to keep it feeling supple. Leaves no oily residue. Makes taking care of my skin so simple.

Kate and Simon Watts

Kate and Simon WattsIllawarra, NSW

love it!

smells and fells so great! It’s has a soft and light texture when applied! love it! I have dry skin and it is the perfect balance I need during the day

MissPgyz

MissPgyzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this!!!

Feels just as nice as any expensive creams I've used in the past
My skin can be quite dry and it is feeling amazing!!
I've been using everyday and loving it

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Little gem!

This cream feels moisturizing without an oily feeling during the day and stays pretty much matte by the end of the day. my skin feels hydrated and smoother which helps make up glide on.

Product Reviewer

Product ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not suitable for sensitive skin

Packaging is beautiful. However I have sensitive skin and the cream didnt suit me. it was smooth to put on and had a nice texture however within a minute I felt a burning and tingling sensation so I had to quickly wash it off.

Love this product

My skin felt better, no reaction to cream. loved this moisturiser, left me feeling not to dry and not to oily, would recommend to anyone, try it now you won’t be disappointed

Liisa H.

Liisa H.South East Queensland, QLD

Rich, thick, creamy

Not sure any micro-sculpting is taking place yet, but this cream is great regardless. It feels rich and thick with a lovely scent. Not greasy either so I love it!

Maggie P

Maggie PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Soft, smooth and good for you’re skin

When I first saw the box I was quite attracted to it, the colours were simple but inviting. I’ve been using it for a few days now and I am really enjoying it. It is light and makes my skin feel brighter and softer.

Recommend

I am big on skin routine & the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisture Cream fits so well into this. It’s thicker to touch and apply but once it’s on the skin it feels so light and massages in lovely. I have already seen an improvement in my skin, I usually have red blemishes, but this has settled. I also found it light enough on the skin to use under makeup which was a great positive!

Mandy

MandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I've been using it for a week now and I've noticed my skin has more of a glow. My skin is feeling softer. Only being in my late twenties there isn't much in the way of wrinkles but the fine lines under my eyes have become a little finer. Such a creamy texture that doesn't feel it's clogging my face, non greasy spreads beautifully.

Grace F

Grace F

Smooth on skin

moisturiser felt nice and smooth on skin. the aroma was nice and subtle.
non greasy and seems to absorb nicely into skin
Easy and non greasy when applied to face and neck.
Loved it on my skin

Amreen

Amreen

Perfect for dry skin

no sticky feeling. Feel hydrated on skin. It really sinks in the skin. And smells divine. And the packaging is beautiful as well and makes the skin feel brighter and soft.

Myla

MylaPerth, WA

Goodbye dull skin

i love that it doesn’t feel oily and greasy after applying it and dries quickly which means that your face absorbed it quickly than other moisturizer. My face is less oily compared before

Pickle

PickleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

It is such a beautiful soft smelling cream, it's very light and makes my face brighter and softer. Smaller pores Less dark circles and wrinkles. No bad reaction
I had acne scarring and a lot less noticeable now. Great product

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

The smell is amazing!

I love this cream. It does not leave my skin oily or shiny like most moisturisers I use and it smells amazing. The jar is beautiful and love how you can't see the cream inside the car from the outside so it didn't look tacky once it's half gone. The one down side is I have noticed more blackheads on my nose since using this product so may feel as it blocks pores. Probably not worth the price though.

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist