Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Started great, sudden burning rash.

I started using the moisturiser, serum and eye cream. I was loving it and had used regularly for a month. After showering i used as usual, but my skin flared up and was burning and itchy. How could i use it 20 times and now all of a sudden i have a reaction? Frustrated and sore.

Purchased in December 2020 at eBay for $48.00.

Rash, Sunburn Reaction

Great smooth texture, light and non-greasy. However, my skin did not like one of the ingredients and I was left with a red rash-sunburn reaction. Purchased from Walmart - April 2020 also.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for $9.99.

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this cream

This is a beautiful product from Olay.I am on my second jar and loved the results.
I can really see the difference on my skin,it has made my skin clearer,tighter and brighter.
Perfect cream for everyday use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $34.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Key

Key

A good night cream

I trialled the microsculputing cream recently in an effort to ensure I keep my skin looking great as I enter the next decade!

I was a little disappointed that there was no SPF included in the product as I burn easily and require this in my cream! I attempted to use Sun cream with it but that left my skin greasy and prone to breakouts.

The cream itself gave a bit of a sting when applied - I believe this means its
working! My skin did feel softer after applying but due to the lack of sun protection I did not use it long enough to notice any changes in my skin in regards to reduced wrinkles or plumpness

Purchased in August 2019 for $34.00.

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, silky smooth

so smooth to apply to the face and light to wear as an everyday cream. Micro-Sculpting has provided a bit more firmness to the under eye area and more balance to my skin tone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $17.99.

Ciara B

Ciara BSydney, NSW

Light and smooth day cream!

light and easy didn’t leave shine or feel greasy, but no spf which is always downside for me. My skin did feel hydrated and softer so all in all a really lovely product on my skin.

jsta

jstaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly

I was quite surprised with how the product felt, and how it felt on my skin. I felt like my skin was protected and immediately firmer having applied the product. A good moisturiser if you are after something that is easy to apply and not too thick.

Wendy

WendyWestern District, VIC

A nice moisturiser

Very nice feeling. My skin feels firmer from using it, but I’m confused though if it’s meant to be my “day moisturiser” or something I use in conjunction with it. It would be great if it had SPF in it if it’s my main moisturiser.

Nice cream

I really like this cream it feels nice and feels creamy. It is easy to blend into the skin and glides on really well. No irritations occurred and feels refreshing

Kim

Kim

Just perfect!

not oily and noticed a difference already. easy to use and gentle on my skin. My skin is usually sensitive to some creams, but this was perfect! I was amazed at the difference in such a short time

Ease of Application

loved the cream, it is soft, creamy and easy to apply

After one week, my skin felt softer, my face wasn’t as oily. Loved the product. After my teenage year of pimples this product helped with my scaring. Love love love

Purchased in August 2019.

Nglcp

Nglcp

Good moisturiser

Goes on smooth, doesn’t feel greasy. Can wear makeup over it. Some products only last half the day, but this one feels good all day.
Overall happy with the product!

Frmgrl7

Frmgrl7Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A quality product!

This cream has a lovely texture that is easy to apply, makes my skin feel smoother and hydrated without feeling heavy. Only needing to use a small amount is great, I can get more benefits for longer!

Fiona B.

Fiona B.Sydney, NSW

Dream cream

Love this so much, it gives my skin some much needed moisture and helps to keep it feeling supple. Leaves no oily residue. Makes taking care of my skin so simple.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Little gem!

This cream feels moisturizing without an oily feeling during the day and stays pretty much matte by the end of the day. my skin feels hydrated and smoother which helps make up glide on.

Product Reviewer

Product ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not suitable for sensitive skin

Packaging is beautiful. However I have sensitive skin and the cream didnt suit me. it was smooth to put on and had a nice texture however within a minute I felt a burning and tingling sensation so I had to quickly wash it off.

Mandy

MandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I've been using it for a week now and I've noticed my skin has more of a glow. My skin is feeling softer. Only being in my late twenties there isn't much in the way of wrinkles but the fine lines under my eyes have become a little finer. Such a creamy texture that doesn't feel it's clogging my face, non greasy spreads beautifully.

Amreen

Amreen

Perfect for dry skin

no sticky feeling. Feel hydrated on skin. It really sinks in the skin. And smells divine. And the packaging is beautiful as well and makes the skin feel brighter and soft.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

The smell is amazing!

I love this cream. It does not leave my skin oily or shiny like most moisturisers I use and it smells amazing. The jar is beautiful and love how you can't see the cream inside the car from the outside so it didn't look tacky once it's half gone. The one down side is I have noticed more blackheads on my nose since using this product so may feel as it blocks pores. Probably not worth the price though.

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Visible improvement on my skin.

I have been using this cream every morning since last week. I feel this help my skin feel more soft and hydrated. My skin is certainly beginning to look firmer and plumper than it did before. The smell not overpowering. Consistency is light and applies smoothly. It absorb really well and gives instant hydration.I only apply it as a thin layer.I was more happy to see it didn't cause me to any breakouts.

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

See all Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream questions

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist