Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Good product

I have been using this cream for about over 3 months now. I love the fact that leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated but its not oily.
Its absorb by the the skin very quickly and i am using it along with a combination of other products from Olay as a skin day and night routine.
Loving the regenerist range

Purchased in May 2020.

Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Outstanding result. Effective in smoothing lines and hydrating skin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $49.90.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Love this cream but not for my entire face

I am on my third jar now and it really works for me. I use it mainly at night time on my forehead and between my brows. I also use it on my nasolabial fold, from nose to mouth, and along my jaw line. It plumps out the lines ands gives definition to your jaw.
I use different moisturiser on my cheeks, neck, etc as I don't need any plumping in those ares.
I wake up looking and feeling great about how my skin looks and feels. At 59 I need all the help I can get and this cream is wonderful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for $29.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream compares to other Moisturisers

cmads

cmadsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

one of the best daily cream

I love this cream so much.It helps remove uneven skin.I use this for my face and after I put it I already see results!I recommend this as your daily regimen!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

mitchii

mitchii

Light and Dewy

At first you think it will be super heavy but your happily surprise its really light and skin to you skin fast giving it this natural glow.

I love the light smell and way it tighten my skin only after a couple days of using the product. The product package is luxurious for the price your paying.

CarleneC

CarleneCSydney, NSW

Love this cream

my face is already feeling more alive and looking so much better. i have always struggled to find something that works well with my skin type. these feels fantastic when I apply it. skin feels soft.

christina c.

christina c.

Firms and softens skin tone

I really like this cream it firms, plumps and reduced my wrinkles. My skin felt more hydrated and it improved the skins radiance. I was very happy with this cream !

SocialSouper101

SocialSouper101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this product, I make my face feel so fresh and Alive. I’m sad I haven’t tried it before.

More awake looking skin.
Made me look less tired. Helped hide the back bags under my eyes. Made my face feel soft. Everyone must try this product at least one in there lives.

Alex

AlexCanberra 2600, ACT

A-mazing

Smells amazing! Absorbed quickly into my skin, made it feel & look much smoother. It has as been the perfect base for my foundation in the morning, and has helped with its longevity.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Emi

EmiMid North Coast, NSW

I love it. I love how it feels on my skin and isn't greasy.

My skin was softer after using this product. It smells great. And leaves my face feeling fresh and ready for my day. I will definatley be buying this product again in the future.

Emily

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Love it and will definitely buy again. Lightweight, smells amazing and is great under my makeup. Moisturises dry areas without making my skin greasy. A really nice consistency and rubs in very easily.

Loved it

It made my skin feel soft and nourished. It was rejuvenated and fresh. Plus it was very easy to use. Loved it and will continue to use it. No adverse reaction.

I Love it

I love the fragrance of the product and it made my skin feel so soft and feathery. I definitely noticed that it added the much needed extra rehydration for my skin, without leaving it oily.

Kristy

Kristy

absolutely love it!

I love the feel of it on my face there’s no residue, it smells amazing and makes my skin feel so fresh and look amazing. I’d recommend this product to anyone with combination skin like myself, I have very dry skin on my forehead and oily around my mouth area and both have become more normal and my face is feeling and looking fresher and better than ever!

I have Softer skin, my Scar less obvious , my Pigment much better and the redness is my face has died down a lot. It’s great for combination skin also like I have

lilmisslx

lilmisslxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow... it's like liquid gold

After 1 week I noticed my skin felt smoother i alsi had finer lines and and overall more youthful looking skin.
My skin tone was also more even.
No reactions what so ever.

Chantelle

ChantelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Won’t use anything else now!!!

Amazing, love it!
I have an 8 month old baby and have tired and fatigued skin at the moment however, using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting moisturiser has given my skin a more supple look and evened out my skin tone and redness, it is hydrated and looks refreshed. I may feel tired but I don’t look it anymore.

Kate and Simon Watts

Kate and Simon WattsIllawarra, NSW

love it!

smells and fells so great! It’s has a soft and light texture when applied! love it! I have dry skin and it is the perfect balance I need during the day

Skin TypeDry Skin
MissPgyz

MissPgyzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this!!!

Feels just as nice as any expensive creams I've used in the past
My skin can be quite dry and it is feeling amazing!!
I've been using everyday and loving it

Love this product

My skin felt better, no reaction to cream. loved this moisturiser, left me feeling not to dry and not to oily, would recommend to anyone, try it now you won’t be disappointed

Purchased in August 2019.

Liisa H.

Liisa H.South East Queensland, QLD

Rich, thick, creamy

Not sure any micro-sculpting is taking place yet, but this cream is great regardless. It feels rich and thick with a lovely scent. Not greasy either so I love it!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Cas
Cas

I received a prescription for triamcinolone acetone de ointment. Takes about 24hours to clear it up.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

sugpatanako
sugpatanako

Started using olay when i was in highschool white lotion with the black cap and white bottle since then im still using it, unfortunately no product available when i moved here in sydney they only produce it in asian countries. 25 years later im still using oley but its olay regenrist i can say it depends on the skin try to keep looking for products thats suits ur skin type. Greatful i found one, family and friends and some people thinks i go to doctors for skin care but never experienced it and thanks to olay for that!!!

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist