Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night Cream

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night Cream

CLumps and Rolls off the skin

When I first discovered this night cream I fell in love! Feels great going on but soon after I experienced like the day cream version (red Olay Regenerist Plus Micro-Sculpting), it also clumps up and peels off, as if you piled too many products on your skin.
And I'm talking within minutes of applying, it not my skin, its the actual product. Very disappointed :/

Purchased at cvs for A$40.00.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Mandy, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. Could you please share your routine with us so we may be able to help out? Thank you!

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Caused red, itchy skin rash on my neck and jawline

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Burnt, red and itchy

I have been using many Olay products for the best part of 20 years including this one. After using for 2 days only, I was left with a swollen, red, itchy face (including lips) and neck. My skin is literally burnt and feels like every bit of moisture has been sucked out. That was a week ago and after a trip to the doctor, time off work, antihistamines, aloe Vera and slathers of gentle moisturiser, my skin looks trashed. Needs to come with a very big warning sign.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$50.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

JaeCee

JaeCeePerth, WA

My face has broken out in these tiny skin coloured bumps

I have used the day, night and cleanser of the regenerist range for 1 week, my face has all these tiny skin coloured bumps on it now. I’ve never had this before and I’m extremely disappointed as I spent almost $80 on products I can’t even use.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible cream

Burning, very uncomfortable 24 hours of skin irritations. I have noticed others have found a similar problem I love the day regenerist but picked the night up by mistake and used it before realising.

Purchased at Coles.

Nicky M.

Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect light weight gel

use this every night since I received and can already feel and see a difference in my skin will be a regular beauty item, I can't get enough of this

laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

A night cream that doesn’t disappoint

I have had such great results using the micro-sculpting cream every night for two weeks. My skin is looking more plump and fresh.

The cream is quite thick and a little goes a long way. It sinks into the skin and has a nice feel to it. Not greasy but my skin really loves this cream as it sinks in.

This is the perfect cream for someone like me that is showing signs of aging. It is also perfect for summer and winter climates.

I will be repurchasing.

Marina G.

Marina G.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful and affordable night cream!

I love the lightweight gel feeling formula, sinks in to the skin super quickly. I feel like my skin even feels slightly firmer right after using this and can't wait to see long term benefits of this product, it's great to get in to a beneficial new skin care item. I only wish this came with in pump top bottle, I find those much easier to dose the product and then I don't have to worry about germs being trapped within the pot.

Elleinadisme

ElleinadismeFar North Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

It was fantastic! It was a nice simple product to use with a beautiful fragrance and left me feeling refreshed in the morning... and helped my makeup stay only long and smoother as well as apply quicker!

Purchased in October 2019.

Melanie C.

Melanie C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feels lovely on.

Love that it has no perfume or scent. It also feels lovely on your skin. Not greasy, lovely container but not sure about it being made in Thailand. Would prefer it to be Australian.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Great Night Cream

e Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Moisturiser Night Cream is thick, so little product needed. It is silky smooth & it leaves the skin feeling so lovely. It does not have a strong scent which is great because no one wants to go to bed smelling like a rose! It does not leave your skin oily, I have a combination type skin.

Nic

Nic

Great night cream

Love that you don’t need to use much, a little goes a long way. It Le aves my skin feeling so refreshed & not oily like some other creams have done. Would recommend!

Melissa W.

Melissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good result after a few days

Took a few days to see any difference but resulted in softer and smoother skin. Pores even seemed a little smaller in some places on my face. Weird texture and colour but overall was a good experience.

Ashleigh J.

Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaves skin soft in the morning

I don't usually use a night cream as i hate the heavy vlogged feelinf but this feels great on the skin. It is light and leaves skin soft in the morning.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

night cream is good..calming and not oily liked it

Loved it on my skin. Feels light and refreshing perfect as a night cream. Got a sample to trt as otherwise would have never bought. Worth a try definitely once.

Ash

Ash

Took some getting used to

initially I found it to be too sticky on my face & felt as though it was never fully absorbed. after a few days of getting used to it however I am happy & don’t find the same issues.

LuckyLady

LuckyLadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lush skin care

I was a bit skeptical about this product actually working but it does! My skin has never felt better and I can see an improvement in the overall condition pf my skin too. Very happy lady!

Lisa K.

Lisa K.

Okay regenerist microsculting night cream

The moisturiser can tingle a bit when u first put it on but didn't seem to irritate skin further than that. overall a good moisturiser. Left skin smooth and soft.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Hydrating!

The Olay Regenerist Micro-Scuplting Night Cream is so hydrating and light on the skin. I normally have sensitive skin and most moisturizers feel really heavy on my skin. This night cream is different and perfect for me and my skin type.

Jessica F.

Jessica F.

Nice Quality for Decent Price

Overall a beautiful feeling night cream that feels far more luxurious than the price tag. it is thick but not completely occlusive and is everything I look for in my night time routine. Being almost fragrance free it is the perfect companion to layering over other products and is of the lightest consistency making sure your skin does not feel weighed down. I noticed less inflammation in my skin and my under eye redness lessened too. I did however notice some surface texture after a week or so of constant use however my face is not used to the night cream addition and I imagine it will level out soon enough. Otherwise I will keep this for special pamper nights or even just every second night for some extra sculpting hydration.