Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting UV Cream (SPF 30)

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting UV Cream (SPF 30)

Sssss

Sssss

This is the best!!!

I have been using this cream for many years and have never had any issues. It does exactly as it says on the tin. The cream is a great primer under makeup or on its own to really boost the skin. It provides sun protection and brightens the face. I could not be without this cream!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$45.00.

allergic reaction to cream

I have used other Olay products over the years with no problem. So I tried the Micro-sculpting cream with sunscreen in the trial size today. After a few hours my face started to itch and burn over my eye then all over my face was burning, red, swollen and itching. I washed my face and took some Benadryl to counteract the reaction and waiting to see if that works!!!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$9.98.

Causes IrritationYes

I purchased this in Sept not August 2020

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and we hope you are recovering. Could you please share specifically which product you have purchased so we may investigate? Thank you.

Linda

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream trial size with SPF 30 sunscreen at Walmart for $9.98

Red/Itching Face

I bought this after much praise of this product, but within the first 2 days I now have a red and itchy face with a rash.
Very unfortunate.... bad product for such a price.

Purchased in July 2020 at Walgreens for A$23.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting UV Cream (SPF 30) compares to other Moisturisers

Bel

Bel

Love it

It is amazing am loving the results. Will buy these products and recommend to others. Results are noticeable in a short time. Doesnt leave the skin oily, just silky smooth.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect day cream that helps with fine lines

The moisturizer had a good texture and i love how they include the SPF30 and its perfect for a day cream and it does help with the fine lines. Love the packaging and the airless pump and it makes it easy to use and the grip of the bottle is good

Ange

AngePerth, WA

High quality sun protection

This is a high quality sun protection moisturiser. I love that it is 30spf so know my skin has great protection against the harsh sun plus all the added benefits of a high quality moisturiser. Brightens my skin and gives my face a fresh look.

Sylvia H

Sylvia HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for Combination Skin

It goes on nicely, smoothly and hydrates the skin which is great for my combination skin type. A little goes a long way. Also has SPF30 which is a bonus.

Danielle F.

Danielle F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good quality

It feels really good on my skin and leaves it feeling soft. It isn’t oily at all and keeps my skin feeling moisturised all day. I would definitely recommend this cream

Nice cream

Feels nice on the skin, not too oily.
My skin is definitely feeling softer after using this product. I will definitely continue to use this, and would buy again (dry/normal skin)

Melissa5555

Melissa5555Sydney, NSW

Great Micro-sculpting Cream

Great moisturiser to use every day. Feels silky when applied but soaks into the skin without it feeling too greasy. I mostly used it a night to allow the benefits to soak in.

SRKing

SRKingSydney, NSW

Great quality!

Lightweight and absorbs well into skin. Felt protected all day out in the sun and didn’t melt when sweating like most other sunscreen included products. Left skin feeling nourished and non-oily.

Daisy

Daisy

Happy with this product

This product doesn’t feel like sunscreen even though it’s spf30 - which I love. I have very sensitive skin and no adverse reactions, super happy and would recommend. I will continue to purchase

Lys85

Lys85

love it

it was light, lovely to use. I intend on purchasing on a regular basis now
I found my skin to clear quite a bit, no reactions, quite the opposite. Very happy

Fleur

FleurSydney, NSW

Love this SPF30 moisturizer!

Have loved Olay for many years and the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturiser SPF30 doesn't disappoint. It is pleasantly lightweight and easily absorbed and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. The SPF30 is an added bonus.

Lea

LeaToowoomba

It’s nice

soaks into my skin really nicely and doesn’t leave a greasy film but does smell pretty strongly of sunscreen.

Provides a slight blur to the skin making it look slightly better

Pleasantly Surprised

Definitely have noticed my skin appears smoother within 1 week. Looking forward to seeing the changes over longer use. Love that the product has spf 30 but zero smell like sunscreen. Found that it makes my skin a bit oily under eath makeup through the day though.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Ash

Ash

My NOW go to Moisturiser!

Its a Fab moisturiser! Not too thick..a little bit goes a long way, It didnt leave me looking oily. It did leave my skin feeling plump, bright & hydrated which i loved! I also love the fact it has SPF in it.

Krystal

KrystalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

loved it, not too oily.

loved it, not too oily.perfect addition to my beauty regime. I’ve used other olay products and found them too oily, but this is perfect. Loved the bottle it comes in

Mumofboys

MumofboysPerth, WA

I am an Olay convert!

My skin is quite dry, I have noticed a difference already in just 1 week of use. I love the non greasy feeling I am left with. I’m a converted Olay fan!

Charm.C

Charm.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hydrating, Smooth and Light

Certainly does not feel like sunscreen, leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. Such a light product, and so easy for me to fit into my routine. Will defiantly be purchasing again.