Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Cream

Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Cream

1.3

I am allergic to something in it

There is an ingredient in this product that makes my face red and itchy. I am not sure which ingredient is causing this. My mother uses it and loves it.

Purchased in November 2020 at Costco for A$20.00.

342copperleaf
342copperleaf

Thank you for your reply. I had a burning sensation on my forehead in particular, and so I believe the reaction was triggered by the sun. I had burning and itching all over my face and neck.

Rashes

I’m so sad. I got this. Loved how it felt. Day two I have a rash all over my checks that itches. I woke up itching and when I scratched it gross. Stuff popped and my face feels like scales. I’m so sad about this. Hopefully I can return it

Purchased in November 2020 for A$39.00.

Melissa D.

Melissa D.South East Queensland, QLD

Itchy, Red, Lumpy & Rash Effects

I used Olay many years ago & thought I’d try it again. I don’t usually have sensitive skin but these products caused a bad rash, severe itching, stinging & a burning sensation. After reading similar recent reviews it seems there maybe a bad batch out there. I will try & contact Olay customer service too. I had to get antihistamines & a ph balanced soap free cleaner & steroid cream. After not using the Olay & using the pharmaceutical products since yesterday it’s settling down thank goodness.

• +2

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Burned around eyes

I used the Regenerist day and night cream for two days. On the first day, I felt a sharp burning sensation around my eyes; on the second day the sensation was worse and in the morning of the 3rd day, by eyes were swollen shut and the entire area around my eyes was extremely red and swollen and very painful. It took almost 4 days treating the burned area with Aloe and a steroid cream to finally find some relief. Now my face is peeling. Its like I had a chemical peel. At almost 81, my skin is more fragile than it used to be and this was a horrible experience, and expensive as well. I have used and enjoyed Olay products for years with no problems at all and am very disappointed in this cream which is extensively advertised on TV.

Purchased for A$50.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Face burns

My daughter got this for me for mother's day. I've used it for a week now and every day it burns my face terribly! The texture is nice, but not worth the burn. Almost feels like a chemical burn which is very unfortunate because I love most Olay products.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$30.00.

My face is burning!

I’ve tried this four times and each time I’ve used it my face became red and felt like it was burning. Imagine a sunburn but maybe deeper in the skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Walmart.

Itchy red bumps

Pink rash

I used regeneration cream and it burned but I went to sleep. Woke up with a pink rash on my face. Now it is scaly and peeling. I never had this reaction to any face cream I’ve ever used. A waste of 28.00.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$28.00.

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad reaction to my skin

I've only used it for 3 days I found my skin to sting, and feel burnt, I applied it at night in the morning my face was puffy and had alot of redness and still had a stinging sensation... I washed my face and still found it to be stinging for a few hours afterwards...... I will not be applying the product ever again...... So disappointed in Olay product.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$24.95.

Hello customer care.
For 3/4 days after stopping the use I found my skin on my face became very dry and scally I have applied a natural moisturiser to my skin morning and night it is starting to improve. Regards Debbie

Find out how Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Started using this heard so much about it

My skin is scalling wont be using this product should of had samples before using wish i could get my money back or something that would moisturize my face,face very dry started to scale

Purchased in December 2019 for A$27.00.

Smitha G.

Smitha G.Sydney, NSW

Caused scar and pigmentation

I used this cream for few days and my face got rashes then skin peeling, all across face and especially around eyes which eventually left dark patches. Though I figured out the reaction in few days damage was already done. I had to undergo costly and painful laser treatment to remove scars years later(only coz I dint know what treatment helps here). Not sure what ingredients caused reaction in me to this severe extend, but I will stay clear from this product. Suggest anyone to do patch test before applying to face.

Purchased in August 2014 at Chemist Warehouse.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Product does not work for me.

After 5 days of using this product my face feels itchy and bumpy, very irritated I heard so many good things about this product I was hoping it would work for me

Purchased in November 2019 for A$31.00.

Suz

SuzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Allergic reaction

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$34.95.

Kez

KezMelbourne

Shocking, damaging to your skin

Was quite shocked with the reaction my skin had after apply this to my face. I have never reacted to a moisturise before. Skin felt burnt and my face appeared flushed. My cheeks were red and sore all day.

Georgie H

Georgie HBallarat

Gave me the worst breakout I've ever had and dried out my skin!

After only one day of trying the Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Face Cream I had the worst pimple breakout I have ever had in my life. I used to be prone to acne as a teen but not so bad now in my twenties but today I had a breakout worst than any in my hormonal teen years. My face feels burnt and dried out and extremely tender tender to touch which is embarrassing as I work in customer service. The procuct also made my face feel sweaty and greasy before it began to feel burnt and dry. Would not dare recommend this product.