Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Hydration Cream UV

Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Hydration Cream UV

2.1

Simon C.

Simon C.Central Queensland, QLD

Irritated skin -- I look like I have sunburn -- ridiculous Olay can sell these products

I live in New Zealand. Bought Olay Regenerist revitalising hydration cream moisturiser, and Regenerist revitalising eye serum.

Used once, immediately got stinging sensation, and reddened skin. Three days later my skin is still reddened -- like a case of sunburn.

Both amazing and ridiculous that Olay can sell these products.

Purchased in October 2020 at Local supermarket.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay
Kathy D.

Kathy D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Swollen allergic reaction. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

Swollen after single use. Itchy. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. Product cost me so much more with days off work recovering. Just a pot of chemicals clearly no good to look after delicate face skin. I am unrecognizable in this photo.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$17.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

BUYER BEWARE ....

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W.

Ease of Application
Smell
Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay
Chris M

Hi, Yes I have already done that & someone there is dealing with it now for me. Thank you for your response.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Hydration Cream UV compares to other Moisturisers

Get out the Benadryl!

I have used these products for many years, and loved them. Recently, I bought the new Whip version of Regerist and it caused a serious rash and itching so percistant and painful, it kept me up at night even after showering and washing it all off. I will have to throw the rest away.

Purchased in March 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Camm

CammCairns

Caution when purchasing Olay products, they are not as good as they were.

happydance

happydanceAU

Brilliant product.

This made my red, sore, flakey face smooth as silk and reduced the redness literally overnight. It really does seem to reduce fine lines and seems to make skin tone more unified. Really hydrating yet light. Pleasant fragrance. I love, love, love it.
It works a treat on my sensitive, sore skin.
A little pricey in my opinion.

pollycat

pollycatVIC, 3564

Exccellent

I swear by this as my day time cream. I always make sure I buy the one with SPF 15. I love the fact it makes my skin lovely & smooth & soft whilst protecting it from the harsh rays of the sun. It glides easily onto the skin with a light, pleasant fragrance
Love the SPF 15 Factor

TComino
TComino

I have just started using it, and I love it, it has made my skin feel so much firmer and smoother. Love it!!!

msbuckley1
msbuckley1

i have been using it for the last four months and it certainly does not hurt! :)) I love the regnerist range by olay. It nixes the other brands by a mile especially the designer brands, their formulations are not state of the art.