Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex

2.0

Kris

KrisMelbourne

Face has become red rashy and burning sensation

Have used many products on my skin. Used this product about 6 times and my face slowly got worse. Have to take antihistamines to sooth the reaction. Not happy at all.

Mhmmm Kitten

Mhmmm KittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hate it

It makes my skin break out with these tiny, rough bumps - not pimples, but I'm guessing this stuff clogs pores like no tomorrow. Not wasting $33 on another one. Definitely not worth it for my complexion! I usually love Olay products, but this one is most definitely a miss, as I see no difference in fine wrinkles.

cheznschaffe

cheznschaffePerth, WA

'Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex' is a fizzer.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex compares to other Moisturisers

check it;s not really empty

wonderful product packaging sucks.
    purchased my first jar and within a few weeks of use thought it was empty so purchased a second jar.
    the second jar also appeared to empty quickly. the decision was to open the container and see what tricks they had used....lo and behold the pump diaphragm in the container had failed and I had only used approx 1/4 of the product.
    light and refreshing feel tired old skin feels healthy
    packaging needs to be replaced with a better delivery system