Olay Regenerist

2.9

Adverse reaction

First time I tried it I had itchy, lumpy and burning sensation around my jaw line and upper lip. Never had any reaction to other moisturisers before. Wished I read other’s review before purchasing it. More than 1 same reaction to one product is a red flag.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Burning and Irritated

I purchased several products that were recommended by your skin advisor. My skin is burning , itching, red and looks burned. My skin is normally oily. But I am so disappointed in these products. I did send an email in regards to my concerns and issues

Purchased in August 2020 at Oil of Olay website for A$125.00.

Great!

great, it's very light and easy to apply. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and I noticed wrinkles fading and it's help my skin feel smoother and healthier in just a few days

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist compares to other Moisturisers

Kim

Kim

Just perfect!

not oily and noticed a difference already. easy to use and gentle on my skin. My skin is usually sensitive to some creams, but this was perfect! I was amazed at the difference in such a short time

Skin TypeOily Skin

Quick and easy with lots of benefit

Adding this step to my skincare regiment has been so easy, the formula is quick drying and non greasey my skin feels so nice and soft after, my skin just soaks it all up! the quick release auto pump is super convenient!

Perfect

loved it made my skin feel and look amazing not oily for a change I suffer from oily skin and this made a bug difference to my skin thanks olay

Jodie.k.

Jodie.k.Melbourne

light, not a thick cream, not heavy on your face. feels fantastic on skin, smooth and relaxing.

light, not a thick cream, not heavy on your face.
feels fantastic on skin, smooth and relaxing.
Usage is minimal amount as it spread very well.
Absolutely love the cream And the brand

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Red burning rash

I used this product but the cheaper $30version a few years ago I got a red and insanely itchy rash all over my neck but face was fine . I decided to try the more expensive $50 one because I liked the cream on my face but the same thing happens woke up in the middle of the night with terribly itchy red burning rash and had to wash it off my neck . It is so sore I need something to sooth maybe an ice pack . So disappointed as it was extremely expensive and a real treat for me to try . Never again !

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

HAZZ

HAZZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caused rash and itchiness

I have always used OLAY but the last year my new Olay Regenerist Hydrating Concealer Spf15 caused redness, itchy and a rash. It took me 4 days for the sting to go away, worse when I washed my face with just warm water. Positive that the ingredients have changed as I have never had an issue before. I had to throw out 2 brand new bottles. I contacted supplier and they were unable to answer my questions. Waste of money and disappointed at their response.

Purchased in April 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$19.99.

Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Regenerist compares to other Moisturisers

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy Jan!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Customer S.Olay

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist