Olay Regenerist

Dries my skin. Red peeling and burning

Was so happy to find product at Beauty Boutique that I bought 2 jars. Second day of use my skin was very dry,. blotched and burning. I have both jars. What a waste!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$24.99.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Red and itchy

Used this two days in a row with tone serum and my skin became itchy around my jaw line and then my cheeks felt hot and were stinging, my face ended up sooooo dry and peeling like sunburn, I’ve never had any problems with any skin products before so I was shocked and disappointed

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Wil

WilSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Distressing reaction

Discoloured burning itchy peeling skin and severe swelling of face after 2 nights of use requiring medication to alleviate and days of recuperation. Somewhat alarming and extremely disappointing for a 60 year Ulan/Olay product user.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$36.00.

Burned around eyes

I used the Regenerist day and night cream for two days. On the first day, I felt a sharp burning sensation around my eyes; on the second day the sensation was worse and in the morning of the 3rd day, by eyes were swollen shut and the entire area around my eyes was extremely red and swollen and very painful. It took almost 4 days treating the burned area with Aloe and a steroid cream to finally find some relief. Now my face is peeling. Its like I had a chemical peel. At almost 81, my skin is more fragile than it used to be and this was a horrible experience, and expensive as well. I have used and enjoyed Olay products for years with no problems at all and am very disappointed in this cream which is extensively advertised on TV.

Purchased for A$50.00.

Yikes

Severe allergic reaction, inflamed face, blistered, burning skin for days. Doctors visit, course of oral steroids and lotion. May scar. I am very cautious about using any new products and especially diligent about sunscreen and wear a hat outdoors at ALL times. My skin is trashed.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$25.00.

Donna R.

Donna R.Illawarra, NSW

Unfortunately not for me

I was so hopeful as I've used many Olay products in the past. After a couple of weeks I had itchy little lumps high on my forehead, little abrasions down the bridge of my nose, and an itchy patch on my right cheek. Am going to take a break to see if symptoms recede. I'm 74 with very dry winter skin. Donna

Purchased in June 2020 at Good Price Pharmacy, South Nowra, NSW for A$40.00.

Bad Reaction

I’ve always had good skin until I turned 45. I started noticing frown lines and dry skin. I decided to try the Micro-sculpting cream. I applied it early in the morning, and by about 10am, my face had grown red and had a fine bumpiness all over. I thought I would give it a couple of days but each time I use it my face seems to swell and get hot. Sometimes my whole entire head feels hot.

Purchased for A$27.00.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Olay regenerist night recovery cream..... very disappointed

After beginning this product I have broke out in acne. I don’t get acne anymore and was very disappointed by this! I used the product as directed and yes my skin does feel softer but not worth the acne all over it!

Purchased in April 2020 at Walgreens for A$38.99.

Rash, Sunburn Reaction

Great smooth texture, light and non-greasy. However, my skin did not like one of the ingredients and I was left with a red rash-sunburn reaction. Purchased from Walmart - April 2020 also.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for A$9.99.

Beware Adverse Reaction

Skin TypeDry Skin

Perfect Product. Can't live without it.

Young looking skin. I use day and night every day. Can't without it. End of last year, I have started black spots on my ski now. It could be age

Purchased in January 2019 at Costco.

Causing Burns and Peeling

After using the exfoliating scrub, regenerist micro sculpting cream and retinol night cream for two days, my skin in my t-zone area began burning, swelling and sheets of skins would come off when I would wipe my hand across my face. Was hoping this product would help with dry winter skin, but I believe I’m allergic to the line. Hoping to get a refund due to high cost of regimen.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon.

Rod Clotz

Rod ClotzSouth East Queensland, QLD

not much effect

being ex surfer face copped plenty of sun , now 67 yr male , thought I try regenerist . Goes on easy also use detoxifying scrub still end with dry skin & few raw bits at top cheeks ( under eyes ) .. Both items had no effect

Purchased in July 2019 for A$40.00.

Melanie C.

Melanie C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feels lovely on.

Love that it has no perfume or scent. It also feels lovely on your skin. Not greasy, lovely container but not sure about it being made in Thailand. Would prefer it to be Australian.

Nice cream

Feels nice on the skin, not too oily.
My skin is definitely feeling softer after using this product. I will definitely continue to use this, and would buy again (dry/normal skin)

Purchased in September 2019.

Daisy

Daisy

Happy with this product

This product doesn’t feel like sunscreen even though it’s spf30 - which I love. I have very sensitive skin and no adverse reactions, super happy and would recommend. I will continue to purchase

Purchased in September 2019.

AmySydney, NSW

Love it

Loving this product, it has made my face look so much healthier and has gotten rid of the dryness on my face. Will be using from now on!! Thank you

Belinda

BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hydrating

Very hydrating and good coverage.
Doesn’t have an off putting scent.
Would prefer a pump pack but good product.
Didn’t have any bad reactions to this product.
Would recommend to others looking for good coverage and hydration.

Purchased in August 2019 at Social soup.

Fleur

FleurSydney, NSW

Love this SPF30 moisturizer!

Have loved Olay for many years and the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturiser SPF30 doesn't disappoint. It is pleasantly lightweight and easily absorbed and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. The SPF30 is an added bonus.

Melissa N.

Melissa N.

Amazing

Absolutely excellent. nourishes the skin from the inside out! doesn’t leave a dry patch in sight! I am super fond of Thisbe product and would certainly purchase again and recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist