Olay Regenerist

Caused a painful rash

Used for first time & woke up with my face stinging , red blotches and inflammation all over my face. Had to make a dermatologist appointment to get help! I’m returning this as it was $30 and dangerous for the skin!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$30.00.

Allergic reaction

I got this as a gift. I was excited to try it because I love skincare. First night I thought it was nice, it smelled good and made my skin feel nice and look glowy. I used it again the next night and woke up with a red, itchy, bumpy rash on my face spreading down to my neck. I immediately discontinued use and washed it off my face. I guess it was too late because I woke up this morning and the rash had spread even more, and it hurts. Been using aloe vera, cortisone cream and Benadryl to try and clear it up. I will be taking it back to get a refund because there's no point in keeping it if I can't use it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco.

Rebecca Vandyke

Rebecca VandykeSydney, NSW

not impressed - microsculpting cream

First day seemed great. Second day I had pustules all over my face. Not impressed for such a well known brand. I have used other creams with hyaluric acid so it must be some other ingredient. Says made in Thailand on jar

Purchased in November 2020 at The Village Pharmacy for A$40.00.

Find out how Olay Regenerist compares to other Moisturisers

I am allergic to something in it

There is an ingredient in this product that makes my face red and itchy. I am not sure which ingredient is causing this. My mother uses it and loves it.

Purchased in November 2020 at Costco for A$20.00.

342copperleaf
342copperleaf

Thank you for your reply. I had a burning sensation on my forehead in particular, and so I believe the reaction was triggered by the sun. I had burning and itching all over my face and neck.

A raw rash

After four days of using the day and night cream I started to get a rash on my jawline. It’s now spread to my cheeks and forehead
It’s very itchy and hot. Cleaning my face is a painful stinging experience.
So that’s it for me.
I have only opened this cream and I’m having to throw it away.

Purchased in August 2020 at Costco.

Kathy D.

Kathy D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Swollen allergic reaction. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.

Swollen after single use. Itchy. Would not recommend for sensitive skin. Product cost me so much more with days off work recovering. Just a pot of chemicals clearly no good to look after delicate face skin. I am unrecognizable in this photo.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$17.00.

Face burning !

I used for two days and seemed fine, then third day I put it on after a shower and my face instantly started burning and a rash broke out on forehead and cheeks, I’ve washed it off but still burning, was hopeful this was going to be worth the cost :(

Purchased in June 2020.

Itchy red bumps

Suzy

SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible cream

Burning, very uncomfortable 24 hours of skin irritations. I have noticed others have found a similar problem I love the day regenerist but picked the night up by mistake and used it before realising.

Purchased at Coles.

Find out how Olay Regenerist compares to other Moisturisers

Started using this heard so much about it

My skin is scalling wont be using this product should of had samples before using wish i could get my money back or something that would moisturize my face,face very dry started to scale

Purchased in December 2019 for A$27.00.

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this cream

This is a beautiful product from Olay.I am on my second jar and loved the results.
I can really see the difference on my skin,it has made my skin clearer,tighter and brighter.
Perfect cream for everyday use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$34.00.

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great Non oily product

love this product, great design bottle has an easy to use dropper. Gets enough in one press of the dropper, spreads evenly & dries non oily, i have been using it for over a week, still going. It has made my skin look healthy & fresh. Has no effect to my sensitive skin, i absolutely love it would highly recommend.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Youthful Feel!

First thoughts are that I love the packaging and the texture. It is unique and makes application easy. The product glides on smoothly and feels great on the skin. I notice immediate firmness when applying which definitely gives the youthful feel!

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

night cream is good..calming and not oily liked it

Loved it on my skin. Feels light and refreshing perfect as a night cream. Got a sample to trt as otherwise would have never bought. Worth a try definitely once.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Hydrating!

The Olay Regenerist Micro-Scuplting Night Cream is so hydrating and light on the skin. I normally have sensitive skin and most moisturizers feel really heavy on my skin. This night cream is different and perfect for me and my skin type.

Areeb A.

Areeb A.

Smooth skin

Very hydrating and thick. I have used for a week and my skins feels more soft, firm, and glowing. I have active acne and it didn’t irritate my skin. Looking forward to continuing this product.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Ysp

Ysp

Love this night cream

I love this night cream. I wake up with my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It is not greasy and goes on smoothly. This is my second tube already! Did not irritate my sensitive skin

Works amazingly!!

I noticed it working very quickly, it was easy to use, very lightweight and smelled lovely. My sensitive skin feels amazing after only a short time using the product. I had no adverse reactions.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Silky smooth skin

I love the smoothness of the cream my skin feels silky smooth, but I'm not keen on the scent it smells to much like conditioner, I felt just my skin was much more even once used

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$25.00.

Mumma bear

Mumma bearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best product i have ever tried!

I absolutely love it feels great on the skin & not to oily. I have sensitive skin & no break outs using Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence yay. Super happy with it, i have found a new product to add to my skin routine.

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist