Olay Regenerist

Burning oh the burning

This product caused my skin irritation and burning. I will not use it again. I’ve used retinol products before with success but there is something in this that is a severe skin irritant.

Purchased in January 2021 for A$40.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Facing Severe allergic reaction on face,red,dry,flaky skin with extreme burning sensation

I have purchased it from Amazon and facing severe allergic reaction.i am facing severe burning sensation,redness,flaky skin just after 2days use of this product.I am using topical steroid still don't know when will I get my original face back..

Purchased in December 2020 at Amazon.

allergic reaction

i applied to face and neck as directed, moments after applying whole face got itchy and turned red. The next morning i had a rash all over and hives. 3rd day face still red and tingly. Whats going on??

Purchased in November 2020 at cvs for A$31.99.

Rashes

I’m so sad. I got this. Loved how it felt. Day two I have a rash all over my checks that itches. I woke up itching and when I scratched it gross. Stuff popped and my face feels like scales. I’m so sad about this. Hopefully I can return it

Purchased in November 2020 for A$39.00.

Julz

Julz

Love the cream

Goes on smooth , my face feels really soft , love the olay range , have been using Olay creams mainly the plain pink cheap one for years and love this night cream , easy to apply and l think my skins looking much smoother and softer
Here l am no makeup , no filters

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Adverse reaction

I was so disappointed with this product. This is my first time to have an allergy in using olay. I tried to use, Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream at night and when I woke up, my face is burning,swelling and itchy!
To those have experienced the same, kindly advise me what was the solution to get rid this allergic reaction.

Purchased in September 2020.

red/burning face

I purchased the Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream at TJMaxx over the weekend. I applied it Sunday morning, and within 10 minutes, my face was red, rough feeling, and puffy. I have not applied it in the past 24 hours and my symptoms seem to be improving but have not resolved. Will not try again as there seem to be frequent similar concerns. Wish I had done my research prior to purchasing.

Purchased in September 2020 at T.J. Maxx for A$14.99.

Julia S

Julia SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sadly I had the same bad reaction

I recently bought the Microsculpting cream and now week 3 and my skin is tingly, rashy and peeling (like in the above review) as if my skin is sunburnt! I don’t normally have sensitive skin but previously used the Olay moisturizing cream with no issues. I looked up reviews tonight to see if I wasn’t the only one. Will try contacting head office tomorrow, this is scary and should be pulled from shelves.

Purchased in August 2020.

Olay Customer CareOlay

CLumps and Rolls off the skin

When I first discovered this night cream I fell in love! Feels great going on but soon after I experienced like the day cream version (red Olay Regenerist Plus Micro-Sculpting), it also clumps up and peels off, as if you piled too many products on your skin.
And I'm talking within minutes of applying, it not my skin, its the actual product. Very disappointed :/

Purchased at cvs for A$40.00.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Mandy, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. Could you please share your routine with us so we may be able to help out? Thank you!

Swollen stinging redness dry

Woke up this morning after my second night of applying Olay regenerate night cream that I got from TJ Maxx and my eyes are extremely swollen my whole face feels stinging my cheeks are red and my face feels really dry. It looks like I’m having an allergic reaction

Purchased in August 2020 for A$8.99.

Melissa D.

Melissa D.South East Queensland, QLD

Itchy, Red, Lumpy & Rash Effects

I used Olay many years ago & thought I’d try it again. I don’t usually have sensitive skin but these products caused a bad rash, severe itching, stinging & a burning sensation. After reading similar recent reviews it seems there maybe a bad batch out there. I will try & contact Olay customer service too. I had to get antihistamines & a ph balanced soap free cleaner & steroid cream. After not using the Olay & using the pharmaceutical products since yesterday it’s settling down thank goodness.

• +2

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Good product

I have been using this cream for about over 3 months now. I love the fact that leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated but its not oily.
Its absorb by the the skin very quickly and i am using it along with a combination of other products from Olay as a skin day and night routine.
Loving the regenerist range

Purchased in May 2020.

Red/Itching Face

I bought this after much praise of this product, but within the first 2 days I now have a red and itchy face with a rash.
Very unfortunate.... bad product for such a price.

Purchased in July 2020 at Walgreens for A$23.00.

Product has changed!

I have used Olay Regenerist cream for YEARS. I got a new bottle of the fragrance free variety and it smells like a chemical. So much fo rfragrance free. BUt, it has made me itch like crazy. Gives me a rash wherever it touches me. So upset! This has been my go to but NEVER smelled like this. It's awful. Taking it back for a refund.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$24.99.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

I thought it was perfect at first

I just hope that this is normal that you're supposed to have a little redness with using a new products because I really do want to start using Olay products but now I'm worried that maybe Olay products are just not for me maybe I'm allergic to something in there because I usually don't have sensitive skin I can usually try just about anything so this really bums me out that I may be allergic olay

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for A$13.99.

Waste of money...

At first... i didnt bother the sting and burn feeling. Coz i thought its normal but im using it 4 days now and i notice my face... omg... i have to stop using this product. Such a waste of money... i will not recommend this product to anyone....

Purchased in May 2020 at Tigota.

Face burns

My daughter got this for me for mother's day. I've used it for a week now and every day it burns my face terribly! The texture is nice, but not worth the burn. Almost feels like a chemical burn which is very unfortunate because I love most Olay products.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$30.00.

Horrible

Bought both this and the retinol 24 night cream. Have been using for a week now, cheeks are red and flakey, face burns. Biggest waste of money, over 30.00 each at Walgreen's. Store is not taking returns due to this terrible virus. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before wasting my money. Obviously this product is no good. Just wanted fine lines gone...Will be going back to Aveeno..

Purchased in March 2020 for A$30.00.

Red burning rash

I started this product 2 days ago and zm unsure if my reaction is from the cleanser or moisturizer or both but i have never had a reaction to anything before. Possibly this product is too strong for my skin? I started noticing red blotches almost immediately... today my face is burning and i had to wash my face right away to stop it. Now i am left looking like i got a sun burn.

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for A$28.00.

JaeCee

JaeCeePerth, WA

My face has broken out in these tiny skin coloured bumps

I have used the day, night and cleanser of the regenerist range for 1 week, my face has all these tiny skin coloured bumps on it now. I’ve never had this before and I’m extremely disappointed as I spent almost $80 on products I can’t even use.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist