Olay Regenerist

Sssss

Sssss

This is the best!!!

I have been using this cream for many years and have never had any issues. It does exactly as it says on the tin. The cream is a great primer under makeup or on its own to really boost the skin. It provides sun protection and brightens the face. I could not be without this cream!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$45.00.

Julz

Julz

Love the cream

Goes on smooth , my face feels really soft , love the olay range , have been using Olay creams mainly the plain pink cheap one for years and love this night cream , easy to apply and l think my skins looking much smoother and softer
Here l am no makeup , no filters

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

CLumps and Rolls off the skin

When I first discovered this night cream I fell in love! Feels great going on but soon after I experienced like the day cream version (red Olay Regenerist Plus Micro-Sculpting), it also clumps up and peels off, as if you piled too many products on your skin.
And I'm talking within minutes of applying, it not my skin, its the actual product. Very disappointed :/

Purchased at cvs for A$40.00.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Mandy, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. Could you please share your routine with us so we may be able to help out? Thank you!

Good product

I have been using this cream for about over 3 months now. I love the fact that leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated but its not oily.
Its absorb by the the skin very quickly and i am using it along with a combination of other products from Olay as a skin day and night routine.
Loving the regenerist range

Purchased in May 2020.

Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Outstanding result. Effective in smoothing lines and hydrating skin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$49.90.

Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Essence and Micro Sculpting Cream

I can see no noticeable difference in my skin!
This is the second round of using it and I am extremely disappointed!
I feel let down and robbed by this product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Perfect Product. Can't live without it.

Young looking skin. I use day and night every day. Can't without it. End of last year, I have started black spots on my ski now. It could be age

Purchased in January 2019 at Costco.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this cream

This is a beautiful product from Olay.I am on my second jar and loved the results.
I can really see the difference on my skin,it has made my skin clearer,tighter and brighter.
Perfect cream for everyday use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$34.00.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Love this cream but not for my entire face

I am on my third jar now and it really works for me. I use it mainly at night time on my forehead and between my brows. I also use it on my nasolabial fold, from nose to mouth, and along my jaw line. It plumps out the lines ands gives definition to your jaw.
I use different moisturiser on my cheeks, neck, etc as I don't need any plumping in those ares.
I wake up looking and feeling great about how my skin looks and feels. At 59 I need all the help I can get and this cream is wonderful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for A$29.00.

Lyndiloo

LyndilooNew South Wales

No change.

I have some brown marks on my face I wanted to fade so purchased this product, along with Tone Perfecting Treatment and Tone Perfecting Cream. Five weeks later, no difference.

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W.

Key

Key

A good night cream

I trialled the microsculputing cream recently in an effort to ensure I keep my skin looking great as I enter the next decade!

I was a little disappointed that there was no SPF included in the product as I burn easily and require this in my cream! I attempted to use Sun cream with it but that left my skin greasy and prone to breakouts.

The cream itself gave a bit of a sting when applied - I believe this means its
working! My skin did feel softer after applying but due to the lack of sun protection I did not use it long enough to notice any changes in my skin in regards to reduced wrinkles or plumpness

Purchased in August 2019 for A$34.00.

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great Non oily product

love this product, great design bottle has an easy to use dropper. Gets enough in one press of the dropper, spreads evenly & dries non oily, i have been using it for over a week, still going. It has made my skin look healthy & fresh. Has no effect to my sensitive skin, i absolutely love it would highly recommend.

Nicky M.

Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect light weight gel

use this every night since I received and can already feel and see a difference in my skin will be a regular beauty item, I can't get enough of this

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Youthful Feel!

First thoughts are that I love the packaging and the texture. It is unique and makes application easy. The product glides on smoothly and feels great on the skin. I notice immediate firmness when applying which definitely gives the youthful feel!

laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

A night cream that doesn’t disappoint

I have had such great results using the micro-sculpting cream every night for two weeks. My skin is looking more plump and fresh.

The cream is quite thick and a little goes a long way. It sinks into the skin and has a nice feel to it. Not greasy but my skin really loves this cream as it sinks in.

This is the perfect cream for someone like me that is showing signs of aging. It is also perfect for summer and winter climates.

I will be repurchasing.

Elleinadisme

ElleinadismeFar North Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

It was fantastic! It was a nice simple product to use with a beautiful fragrance and left me feeling refreshed in the morning... and helped my makeup stay only long and smoother as well as apply quicker!

Purchased in October 2019.

Melanie C.

Melanie C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feels lovely on.

Love that it has no perfume or scent. It also feels lovely on your skin. Not greasy, lovely container but not sure about it being made in Thailand. Would prefer it to be Australian.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Great Night Cream

e Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Moisturiser Night Cream is thick, so little product needed. It is silky smooth & it leaves the skin feeling so lovely. It does not have a strong scent which is great because no one wants to go to bed smelling like a rose! It does not leave your skin oily, I have a combination type skin.

Ashleigh J.

Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaves skin soft in the morning

I don't usually use a night cream as i hate the heavy vlogged feelinf but this feels great on the skin. It is light and leaves skin soft in the morning.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

night cream is good..calming and not oily liked it

Loved it on my skin. Feels light and refreshing perfect as a night cream. Got a sample to trt as otherwise would have never bought. Worth a try definitely once.

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist