Olay Regenerist

Rox

RoxIllawarra, NSW

Wish I had of read these reviews first

I had an aweful reaction, my face is covered in red itchy stinging bumps after using for 2 days. 3 days after i've stopped using it i still have bumps coming up. What a waste of money, looking at the previous reviews and the same experiences i don't understand how this product passed the testing stage. My usually lovely skin is currently ruined.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.00.

Julz

Julz

Love the cream

Goes on smooth , my face feels really soft , love the olay range , have been using Olay creams mainly the plain pink cheap one for years and love this night cream , easy to apply and l think my skins looking much smoother and softer
Here l am no makeup , no filters

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Adverse reaction

I was so disappointed with this product. This is my first time to have an allergy in using olay. I tried to use, Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream at night and when I woke up, my face is burning,swelling and itchy!
To those have experienced the same, kindly advise me what was the solution to get rid this allergic reaction.

Purchased in September 2020.

Adverse reaction

First time I tried it I had itchy, lumpy and burning sensation around my jaw line and upper lip. Never had any reaction to other moisturisers before. Wished I read other’s review before purchasing it. More than 1 same reaction to one product is a red flag.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Olay Customer CareOlay

Burning and swelling after use

I have been using this product for years and after buying this most recent bottle, I have noticed that the area underneath my eyes has become very swollen, red, itchy, with a burning sensation. I ruled out all other products that I am using, as it has to be the Oil of Olay regenerating serum. I can’t imagine that out of nowhere I would have suddenly developed a skin sensitivity to it, so has the formula changed at all? Or is this just possibly a bad batch?

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco.

red/burning face

I purchased the Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream at TJMaxx over the weekend. I applied it Sunday morning, and within 10 minutes, my face was red, rough feeling, and puffy. I have not applied it in the past 24 hours and my symptoms seem to be improving but have not resolved. Will not try again as there seem to be frequent similar concerns. Wish I had done my research prior to purchasing.

Purchased in September 2020 at T.J. Maxx for A$14.99.

Cream smells rancid

I just bought the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fragance free, this is the first time I use this cream but it has a rancid smell, I'm wondering if that is normal. I think I should return it I don't want to use this cream with that smell.

Purchased in September 2020 at CVS for A$26.00.

Burning and Irritated

I purchased several products that were recommended by your skin advisor. My skin is burning , itching, red and looks burned. My skin is normally oily. But I am so disappointed in these products. I did send an email in regards to my concerns and issues

Purchased in August 2020 at Oil of Olay website for A$125.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

allergic reaction to cream

I have used other Olay products over the years with no problem. So I tried the Micro-sculpting cream with sunscreen in the trial size today. After a few hours my face started to itch and burn over my eye then all over my face was burning, red, swollen and itching. I washed my face and took some Benadryl to counteract the reaction and waiting to see if that works!!!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$9.98.

I purchased this in Sept not August 2020

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and we hope you are recovering. Could you please share specifically which product you have purchased so we may investigate? Thank you.

Linda

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream trial size with SPF 30 sunscreen at Walmart for $9.98

Julia S

Julia SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sadly I had the same bad reaction

I recently bought the Microsculpting cream and now week 3 and my skin is tingly, rashy and peeling (like in the above review) as if my skin is sunburnt! I don’t normally have sensitive skin but previously used the Olay moisturizing cream with no issues. I looked up reviews tonight to see if I wasn’t the only one. Will try contacting head office tomorrow, this is scary and should be pulled from shelves.

Purchased in August 2020.

Olay Customer CareOlay

CLumps and Rolls off the skin

When I first discovered this night cream I fell in love! Feels great going on but soon after I experienced like the day cream version (red Olay Regenerist Plus Micro-Sculpting), it also clumps up and peels off, as if you piled too many products on your skin.
And I'm talking within minutes of applying, it not my skin, its the actual product. Very disappointed :/

Purchased at cvs for A$40.00.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Mandy, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. Could you please share your routine with us so we may be able to help out? Thank you!

Swollen stinging redness dry

Woke up this morning after my second night of applying Olay regenerate night cream that I got from TJ Maxx and my eyes are extremely swollen my whole face feels stinging my cheeks are red and my face feels really dry. It looks like I’m having an allergic reaction

Purchased in August 2020 for A$8.99.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Red and itchy

Used this two days in a row with tone serum and my skin became itchy around my jaw line and then my cheeks felt hot and were stinging, my face ended up sooooo dry and peeling like sunburn, I’ve never had any problems with any skin products before so I was shocked and disappointed

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Melissa D.

Melissa D.South East Queensland, QLD

Itchy, Red, Lumpy & Rash Effects

I used Olay many years ago & thought I’d try it again. I don’t usually have sensitive skin but these products caused a bad rash, severe itching, stinging & a burning sensation. After reading similar recent reviews it seems there maybe a bad batch out there. I will try & contact Olay customer service too. I had to get antihistamines & a ph balanced soap free cleaner & steroid cream. After not using the Olay & using the pharmaceutical products since yesterday it’s settling down thank goodness.

• +2

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Good product

I have been using this cream for about over 3 months now. I love the fact that leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated but its not oily.
Its absorb by the the skin very quickly and i am using it along with a combination of other products from Olay as a skin day and night routine.
Loving the regenerist range

Purchased in May 2020.

itching and rashes

I purchased this cream after a review from huda beauty ..however am so dissapointed...it gives me an itchy feeling every time I use it..waste of money and excitement..i bought the olay regenerist micro sculpting cream

Purchased in March 2020 for A$28.99.

Angioedema and urticaria

The cream was nice and smooth and left my face feeling glowy. But after 3 nights of using it, my face began to itch and I had stinging burn sensation on my cheeks. I stopped using it but the burn continues and just the other day, I woke up with red rashes all over my cheeks and my eyelids were swollen. I had to buy antihistamines and on day 2 of taking the meds, my face is still swollen especially the cheeks and eye area. I hope the healing will happen soon. I hope it will leave me with no scar.
For new users, hope you read the reviews first before buying a product. And test it on other parts of the skin before applying it on your face.

Purchased in August 2020.

A raw rash

After four days of using the day and night cream I started to get a rash on my jawline. It’s now spread to my cheeks and forehead
It’s very itchy and hot. Cleaning my face is a painful stinging experience.
So that’s it for me.
I have only opened this cream and I’m having to throw it away.

Purchased in August 2020 at Costco.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Caused red, itchy skin rash on my neck and jawline

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Jules

JulesCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible Product!

After using this night cream for the first time my face became itchy and felt like I had been sunburnt! I had to take antihistamine tablets to help the irritation. Would not recommend this product.

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist