Olay Regenerist

Donna R.

Donna R.Illawarra, NSW

Unfortunately not for me

I was so hopeful as I've used many Olay products in the past. After a couple of weeks I had itchy little lumps high on my forehead, little abrasions down the bridge of my nose, and an itchy patch on my right cheek. Am going to take a break to see if symptoms recede. I'm 74 with very dry winter skin. Donna

ITCHY face after three days. Dried out my skin terribly

Skin and front of scalp very itchy and dry and rough . This was the fragrance free no sunblock whip.
I have used regenerist before but the whip was a whole other animal.

Face burning !

I used for two days and seemed fine, then third day I put it on after a shower and my face instantly started burning and a rash broke out on forehead and cheeks, I’ve washed it off but still burning, was hopeful this was going to be worth the cost :(

Allergic reaction

Have red rash on forehead and neck after using first time! I have been using Olay moisturizer for several years and never had a problem. I am very disappointed that the label didn’t have a warning.

I thought it was perfect at first

I just hope that this is normal that you're supposed to have a little redness with using a new products because I really do want to start using Olay products but now I'm worried that maybe Olay products are just not for me maybe I'm allergic to something in there because I usually don't have sensitive skin I can usually try just about anything so this really bums me out that I may be allergic olay

OUCH!!

I was using this as directed for approximately 1 week. I woke up yesterday with my face blustered, swollen, burning, and itchy. I was hoping to replenish some moisture to my post menopausal skin. This did not do the trick - expensive lesson learned.

Waste of money...

At first... i didnt bother the sting and burn feeling. Coz i thought its normal but im using it 4 days now and i notice my face... omg... i have to stop using this product. Such a waste of money... i will not recommend this product to anyone....

Face burns

My daughter got this for me for mother's day. I've used it for a week now and every day it burns my face terribly! The texture is nice, but not worth the burn. Almost feels like a chemical burn which is very unfortunate because I love most Olay products.

My face is burning!

I’ve tried this four times and each time I’ve used it my face became red and felt like it was burning. Imagine a sunburn but maybe deeper in the skin.

Horrible

Bought both this and the retinol 24 night cream. Have been using for a week now, cheeks are red and flakey, face burns. Biggest waste of money, over 30.00 each at Walgreen's. Store is not taking returns due to this terrible virus. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before wasting my money. Obviously this product is no good. Just wanted fine lines gone...Will be going back to Aveeno..

Bad Reaction

I’ve always had good skin until I turned 45. I started noticing frown lines and dry skin. I decided to try the Micro-sculpting cream. I applied it early in the morning, and by about 10am, my face had grown red and had a fine bumpiness all over. I thought I would give it a couple of days but each time I use it my face seems to swell and get hot. Sometimes my whole entire head feels hot.

Not for everyone

I loved this product. My face was soft and silky and my wrinkles were improving. After about a week of using it 2x a day my arms and face became very itching dry and broke out in little hives.. I loved it so much I bought the fragrance free so had the same reaction.. Spent 60.00 on both

Itchy red bumps

BUYER BEWARE ....

Chris M

Hi, Yes I have already done that & someone there is dealing with it now for me. Thank you for your response.

Olay regenerist night recovery cream..... very disappointed

After beginning this product I have broke out in acne. I don’t get acne anymore and was very disappointed by this! I used the product as directed and yes my skin does feel softer but not worth the acne all over it!

Find out how Olay Regenerist compares to other Moisturisers

I’ve never had a reaction to a product before until this one!

I’ve used Olay since I was 16/17 and never had an issue. This product made me break out in a terrible red spotty rash after day 2. I’m now on cortisone good clear it up.

Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Outstanding result. Effective in smoothing lines and hydrating skin.

Vanettau

VanettauFar North Queensland, QLD

This cream left my skin bright red and burning lips.

After using this cream twice my face was bright red which has faded after some time but leaving my lips burning - feels like nerve ending damage.
Wondering if it causes skin cancer or any other long term damage esp to lips.

Rash, Sunburn Reaction

Great smooth texture, light and non-greasy. However, my skin did not like one of the ingredients and I was left with a red rash-sunburn reaction. Purchased from Walmart - April 2020 also.

Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Essence and Micro Sculpting Cream

I can see no noticeable difference in my skin!
This is the second round of using it and I am extremely disappointed!
I feel let down and robbed by this product!

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist