Olay Regenerist

I am allergic to something in it

There is an ingredient in this product that makes my face red and itchy. I am not sure which ingredient is causing this. My mother uses it and loves it.

Purchased in November 2020 at Costco for A$20.00.

342copperleaf
342copperleaf

Thank you for your reply. I had a burning sensation on my forehead in particular, and so I believe the reaction was triggered by the sun. I had burning and itching all over my face and neck.

I thought it was perfect at first

I just hope that this is normal that you're supposed to have a little redness with using a new products because I really do want to start using Olay products but now I'm worried that maybe Olay products are just not for me maybe I'm allergic to something in there because I usually don't have sensitive skin I can usually try just about anything so this really bums me out that I may be allergic olay

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for A$13.99.

Not for everyone

I loved this product. My face was soft and silky and my wrinkles were improving. After about a week of using it 2x a day my arms and face became very itching dry and broke out in little hives.. I loved it so much I bought the fragrance free so had the same reaction.. Spent 60.00 on both

Purchased for A$30.00.

Rash, Sunburn Reaction

Great smooth texture, light and non-greasy. However, my skin did not like one of the ingredients and I was left with a red rash-sunburn reaction. Purchased from Walmart - April 2020 also.

Purchased in April 2020 at Walmart for A$9.99.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Key

Key

A good night cream

I trialled the microsculputing cream recently in an effort to ensure I keep my skin looking great as I enter the next decade!

I was a little disappointed that there was no SPF included in the product as I burn easily and require this in my cream! I attempted to use Sun cream with it but that left my skin greasy and prone to breakouts.

The cream itself gave a bit of a sting when applied - I believe this means its
working! My skin did feel softer after applying but due to the lack of sun protection I did not use it long enough to notice any changes in my skin in regards to reduced wrinkles or plumpness

Purchased in August 2019 for A$34.00.

Ash

Ash

Took some getting used to

initially I found it to be too sticky on my face & felt as though it was never fully absorbed. after a few days of getting used to it however I am happy & don’t find the same issues.

Lisa K.

Lisa K.

Okay regenerist microsculting night cream

The moisturiser can tingle a bit when u first put it on but didn't seem to irritate skin further than that. overall a good moisturiser. Left skin smooth and soft.

Mixed feelings

I have mixed feelings about the olay regeneration micro sculpting night cream while it did make my skin feel firmer after use, i was not a huge fan of the fragrance of the cream it’s self, I can’t quite put my finger on exactly what it reminds me off but it wasn’t a scent I enjoyed. even when applied evenly certain spots would feel amazing while others were tacky for up to an hr after application. overall though the product does make your skin feel and look better and I will continue to use it.

Purchased in September 2019.

Paige

PaigeSydney, NSW

Pimply perfection

day 1-3 my combination skin was looking much fresher and my fine lines looking less defined.. but soon after I was breaking out with pimples.. I haven't had pimples since high school! But my skin beyond the pimples was still fresher and glowing.. I would still recommend olay micro sculpting moisturiser but just be super aware if you have oily skin that pimples are a possibility..

the cream it's self feels a little heavy on the skin (not what I was expecting for the price I found out the product cost) for a few moments but then absorbs..

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Silky smooth skin

I love the smoothness of the cream my skin feels silky smooth, but I'm not keen on the scent it smells to much like conditioner, I felt just my skin was much more even once used

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$25.00.

Product Reviewer

Product ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not suitable for sensitive skin

Packaging is beautiful. However I have sensitive skin and the cream didnt suit me. it was smooth to put on and had a nice texture however within a minute I felt a burning and tingling sensation so I had to quickly wash it off.

CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Discount Cream with Discount Results

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$28.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeNormal Skin

michelle

michelleMount Eliza vic

Must be lucky

After reading these reviews i don't think i should complain about my experience with this product. Just have a little peeling which is odd because I used this product about 3 years ago and it was faultless. Disappointing, but its still an ok moisturiser so I am just going to say I must be one of the lucky ones that haven't had a horrific time with it.

Sana

SanaSydney, NSW

Worst burning..

I have a combination skin and i hv a vwry good skin spotless , i was using this cream for an year it was fine to me and my skin was same and little dry in winter so i put rosehip oil underneath this cream,but for two months my skin got dry nothing can work for this dryness so recently i bought olay regenerist advance anti aging revitalising serum and last night i put this serum underneath of this cream.. after an hr my face was red with reshes..flacky .. itchy and in the end worst burning... i dnt know which product react to me in between.. but now onwards m stop using olay..

Customer S.Olay
marfieonline

marfieonline

Ok but seems to sit on the surface, not penetrate

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

I spent a considerable amount of money on this product and have used it daily for two months, I have seen no change at all, fine lines have now appear to look more prominent, it smells like a chemical factory, God knows what the skin is drinking using this.

Customer S.Olay
Lussuria

LussuriaMelbourne

Beautiful product, not to be used by the acne prone!

z3061328

z3061328AU

OK

Having combination skin, I found this product too heavy. It left a slightly greasy feeling on my face (even after using only a small amount). Although your skin may feel soft and supple as a result of putting on this product, I don't feel it actually had any water-retaining properties which would have increased the hydration of my skin. Also, after a week of minimal use I found myself breaking out. Definately avoid this product if you have asian combination skin.
neat packaging
Highly scented and coloured product. Consistency was really thick and heavy.

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist