Olay Regenerist

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this cream

This is a beautiful product from Olay.I am on my second jar and loved the results.
I can really see the difference on my skin,it has made my skin clearer,tighter and brighter.
Perfect cream for everyday use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$34.00.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Youthful Feel!

First thoughts are that I love the packaging and the texture. It is unique and makes application easy. The product glides on smoothly and feels great on the skin. I notice immediate firmness when applying which definitely gives the youthful feel!

Melanie C.

Melanie C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feels lovely on.

Love that it has no perfume or scent. It also feels lovely on your skin. Not greasy, lovely container but not sure about it being made in Thailand. Would prefer it to be Australian.

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Great Night Cream

e Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Moisturiser Night Cream is thick, so little product needed. It is silky smooth & it leaves the skin feeling so lovely. It does not have a strong scent which is great because no one wants to go to bed smelling like a rose! It does not leave your skin oily, I have a combination type skin.

Nic

Nic

Great night cream

Love that you don’t need to use much, a little goes a long way. It Le aves my skin feeling so refreshed & not oily like some other creams have done. Would recommend!

Melissa W.

Melissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good result after a few days

Took a few days to see any difference but resulted in softer and smoother skin. Pores even seemed a little smaller in some places on my face. Weird texture and colour but overall was a good experience.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

night cream is good..calming and not oily liked it

Loved it on my skin. Feels light and refreshing perfect as a night cream. Got a sample to trt as otherwise would have never bought. Worth a try definitely once.

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, silky smooth

so smooth to apply to the face and light to wear as an everyday cream. Micro-Sculpting has provided a bit more firmness to the under eye area and more balance to my skin tone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for A$17.99.

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Hydrating!

The Olay Regenerist Micro-Scuplting Night Cream is so hydrating and light on the skin. I normally have sensitive skin and most moisturizers feel really heavy on my skin. This night cream is different and perfect for me and my skin type.

Jessica F.

Jessica F.

Nice Quality for Decent Price

Overall a beautiful feeling night cream that feels far more luxurious than the price tag. it is thick but not completely occlusive and is everything I look for in my night time routine. Being almost fragrance free it is the perfect companion to layering over other products and is of the lightest consistency making sure your skin does not feel weighed down. I noticed less inflammation in my skin and my under eye redness lessened too. I did however notice some surface texture after a week or so of constant use however my face is not used to the night cream addition and I imagine it will level out soon enough. Otherwise I will keep this for special pamper nights or even just every second night for some extra sculpting hydration.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect day cream that helps with fine lines

The moisturizer had a good texture and i love how they include the SPF30 and its perfect for a day cream and it does help with the fine lines. Love the packaging and the airless pump and it makes it easy to use and the grip of the bottle is good

Ange

AngePerth, WA

High quality sun protection

This is a high quality sun protection moisturiser. I love that it is 30spf so know my skin has great protection against the harsh sun plus all the added benefits of a high quality moisturiser. Brightens my skin and gives my face a fresh look.

Danielle F.

Danielle F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good quality

It feels really good on my skin and leaves it feeling soft. It isn’t oily at all and keeps my skin feeling moisturised all day. I would definitely recommend this cream

Nice cream

Feels nice on the skin, not too oily.
My skin is definitely feeling softer after using this product. I will definitely continue to use this, and would buy again (dry/normal skin)

Melissa5555

Melissa5555Sydney, NSW

Great Micro-sculpting Cream

Great moisturiser to use every day. Feels silky when applied but soaks into the skin without it feeling too greasy. I mostly used it a night to allow the benefits to soak in.

Daisy

Daisy

Happy with this product

This product doesn’t feel like sunscreen even though it’s spf30 - which I love. I have very sensitive skin and no adverse reactions, super happy and would recommend. I will continue to purchase

Belinda

BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hydrating

Very hydrating and good coverage.
Doesn’t have an off putting scent.
Would prefer a pump pack but good product.
Didn’t have any bad reactions to this product.
Would recommend to others looking for good coverage and hydration.

Purchased in August 2019 at Social soup.

Fleur

FleurSydney, NSW

Love this SPF30 moisturizer!

Have loved Olay for many years and the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturiser SPF30 doesn't disappoint. It is pleasantly lightweight and easily absorbed and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. The SPF30 is an added bonus.

Lea

LeaToowoomba

It’s nice

soaks into my skin really nicely and doesn’t leave a greasy film but does smell pretty strongly of sunscreen.

Provides a slight blur to the skin making it look slightly better

Pleasantly Surprised

Definitely have noticed my skin appears smoother within 1 week. Looking forward to seeing the changes over longer use. Love that the product has spf 30 but zero smell like sunscreen. Found that it makes my skin a bit oily under eath makeup through the day though.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist