Olay Regenerist

Sssss

Sssss

This is the best!!!

I have been using this cream for many years and have never had any issues. It does exactly as it says on the tin. The cream is a great primer under makeup or on its own to really boost the skin. It provides sun protection and brightens the face. I could not be without this cream!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$45.00.

Julz

Julz

Love the cream

Goes on smooth , my face feels really soft , love the olay range , have been using Olay creams mainly the plain pink cheap one for years and love this night cream , easy to apply and l think my skins looking much smoother and softer
Here l am no makeup , no filters

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Good product

I have been using this cream for about over 3 months now. I love the fact that leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated but its not oily.
Its absorb by the the skin very quickly and i am using it along with a combination of other products from Olay as a skin day and night routine.
Loving the regenerist range

Purchased in May 2020.

Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Outstanding result. Effective in smoothing lines and hydrating skin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$49.90.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Perfect Product. Can't live without it.

Young looking skin. I use day and night every day. Can't without it. End of last year, I have started black spots on my ski now. It could be age

Purchased in January 2019 at Costco.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Love this cream but not for my entire face

I am on my third jar now and it really works for me. I use it mainly at night time on my forehead and between my brows. I also use it on my nasolabial fold, from nose to mouth, and along my jaw line. It plumps out the lines ands gives definition to your jaw.
I use different moisturiser on my cheeks, neck, etc as I don't need any plumping in those ares.
I wake up looking and feeling great about how my skin looks and feels. At 59 I need all the help I can get and this cream is wonderful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for A$29.00.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay
Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great Non oily product

love this product, great design bottle has an easy to use dropper. Gets enough in one press of the dropper, spreads evenly & dries non oily, i have been using it for over a week, still going. It has made my skin look healthy & fresh. Has no effect to my sensitive skin, i absolutely love it would highly recommend.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Nicky M.

Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect light weight gel

use this every night since I received and can already feel and see a difference in my skin will be a regular beauty item, I can't get enough of this

laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

A night cream that doesn’t disappoint

I have had such great results using the micro-sculpting cream every night for two weeks. My skin is looking more plump and fresh.

The cream is quite thick and a little goes a long way. It sinks into the skin and has a nice feel to it. Not greasy but my skin really loves this cream as it sinks in.

This is the perfect cream for someone like me that is showing signs of aging. It is also perfect for summer and winter climates.

I will be repurchasing.

Marina G.

Marina G.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful and affordable night cream!

I love the lightweight gel feeling formula, sinks in to the skin super quickly. I feel like my skin even feels slightly firmer right after using this and can't wait to see long term benefits of this product, it's great to get in to a beneficial new skin care item. I only wish this came with in pump top bottle, I find those much easier to dose the product and then I don't have to worry about germs being trapped within the pot.

Elleinadisme

ElleinadismeFar North Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

It was fantastic! It was a nice simple product to use with a beautiful fragrance and left me feeling refreshed in the morning... and helped my makeup stay only long and smoother as well as apply quicker!

Purchased in October 2019.

Ashleigh J.

Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaves skin soft in the morning

I don't usually use a night cream as i hate the heavy vlogged feelinf but this feels great on the skin. It is light and leaves skin soft in the morning.

LuckyLady

LuckyLadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lush skin care

I was a bit skeptical about this product actually working but it does! My skin has never felt better and I can see an improvement in the overall condition pf my skin too. Very happy lady!

Bel

Bel

Love it

It is amazing am loving the results. Will buy these products and recommend to others. Results are noticeable in a short time. Doesnt leave the skin oily, just silky smooth.

Sylvia H

Sylvia HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for Combination Skin

It goes on nicely, smoothly and hydrates the skin which is great for my combination skin type. A little goes a long way. Also has SPF30 which is a bonus.

SRKing

SRKingSydney, NSW

Great quality!

Lightweight and absorbs well into skin. Felt protected all day out in the sun and didn’t melt when sweating like most other sunscreen included products. Left skin feeling nourished and non-oily.

AmySydney, NSW

Love it

Loving this product, it has made my face look so much healthier and has gotten rid of the dryness on my face. Will be using from now on!! Thank you

love it

it was light, lovely to use. I intend on purchasing on a regular basis now
I found my skin to clear quite a bit, no reactions, quite the opposite. Very happy

Melissa N.

Melissa N.

Amazing

Absolutely excellent. nourishes the skin from the inside out! doesn’t leave a dry patch in sight! I am super fond of Thisbe product and would certainly purchase again and recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Melissa I.

Melissa I.

I'm loving this!

I'm loving this! I've never used a night cream before, but this cream makes my skin feel nice and hydrated, plus smooth and firmer. I'll continue to use this night cream!

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist