Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Other Moisturisers

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Luminous Whip is amazing

I have the most sensitive skin when it comes to new products, I can break out into pimples and acne like boils if a product is too harsh. However I took the risk and tried this because I loved the fact that it had a ‘matte’ finish. It did not disappoint! It has a gorgeous texture and a lovely matte finish that makes me feel like I’m wearing a light pressed powder. It’s great under my makeup or on its own. I also used the SPF version of this cream when I was on vacation which has a more sunscreen type texture and a more shiny finish and it gave me a beautiful glow under my makeup all day, perfect holiday vibes. It’s a bit expensive for me but I enjoy it. Really happy that I didn’t get any pimples!

Purchased at Woolworths for $49.00.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Luminous Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Kristelle
KristelleWestern Australia

Feeling Fresh

I really liked that it wasn't thick or greasy. Felt really nice on the skin. I did have a few dry spots which is totally normal for me but I liked that it felt fresh.

Fluffy's Mum
Fluffy's MumSydney, NSW

The Holy Grail of skincare products...

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $29.39.

Olay