Olay Whip

Nethmi A.

Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes IrritationYes

Alaina

Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Coco Bisk

Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Causes IrritationYes
Moisturisers

Find out how Olay Whip compares to other Moisturisers

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

So nice and light

I like the feel of it. It's not to think and not to thin. I like that it's whipped. Not wastage from over using. Doesn't leave the skin greasy.. would buy again

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Cat Davies

Cat DaviesHunter Region, NSW

A new staple in my daily routine !!

I love the texture and feel of this product and will definitely purchase this ongoing.
I have always struggled with using skin care products and I hate the heavy feeling of creams that make my skin feel like it can’t breathe and I end up washing it off.

I have applied this product twice daily for the past week and can already feel my skin becoming softer and feels cleaner after my routine

Purchased in September 2019.

Causes IrritationNo

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Great product to refresh your skin!

Smells devine like a summers day! really light to apply and once it dries it feels like a soft cloud on your skin! This product will now be part of my daily skin routine!

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

it smells nice, makes my skin feel really soft and isn't too heavy.

My skin felt super soft, even though it's been very dry and almost flaky in parts, this was hydrating without being really heavy.

I liked the "whip" formula. Some lotions are too watery but this had a great consistency.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $45.00.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Converted lover

As someone who has been sceptical of the legitimacy of the brand Olay, I was interested in trying some of there products to see what they are all about and I have to say....
the Olay Regenerist whip active moisturiser is AMAZING! I’ve been using it for a week and the texture is like buttered water! the word whip is a perfect example of the moisturisers texture as it feels like whipped water! I also struggle with eczema and my skin drinks this product up! I even got my sister to try it I am throughly enjoying it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

May B.

May B.Far North Queensland, QLD

is fantastic for the skin and was very refreshing too

Skin felt very soft after using it for one day, as my skin was very dry too. There was nothing to adverse the product, I have no scarring on my skin either. So it isn't relevant to me.

Moisturisers