Olay Whip

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Luminous Whip is amazing

I have the most sensitive skin when it comes to new products, I can break out into pimples and acne like boils if a product is too harsh. However I took the risk and tried this because I loved the fact that it had a ‘matte’ finish. It did not disappoint! It has a gorgeous texture and a lovely matte finish that makes me feel like I’m wearing a light pressed powder. It’s great under my makeup or on its own. I also used the SPF version of this cream when I was on vacation which has a more sunscreen type texture and a more shiny finish and it gave me a beautiful glow under my makeup all day, perfect holiday vibes. It’s a bit expensive for me but I enjoy it. Really happy that I didn’t get any pimples!

Purchased at Woolworths for $49.00.

Olay
Olay Customer CareOlay
Dragonflz
DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Light, non oily, great moisturiser

I love this cream so much, it's texture is so light, fluffy, whipped feeling, don't need a lot to spread it around & dries non oily. My skin feels very smooth also smells amazing. Dose not effect my sensitive skin & when i sweat it does not go oily either. My hubby even uses it & his face is no longer dry and flaky. Highly recommend.

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Let it Whip!

Love the texture of this one. It feels awesome to glide on with no oily residue left over. I like the thickness of it. I found it was important to leave a little bit of time for it to sink in before applying make up.

Jenna Porter
Jenna PorterDarling Downs, QLD

Love this product! Much needed in my life!

silky smooth and not to heavy has a beautiful scent as well. skin feels very refreshed. I have always have blotchy skin and after using this product my skin is now clear and smooth. I have used several products before and this by far is the best. I always wear foundation to cover my blotchy skin and I haven’t used foundation in a couple of weeks now as my skin is clear and there is no need. I have also always had very sensitive skin and this product was perfect no reaction at all. Will be recommending this product to everyone I know!

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Light and Fluffy

Soft and silky to touch and moisturising. My skin was sensitive after cleansing and applying this cream. I like that the cream was light and fluffy and felt soft on my face.

Causes IrritationYes

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Jessica C.
Jessica C.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Light, Soft and Creamy

I've been using Olay Total Effects Whip Active Moisturiser twice daily for two weeks now and I definitely notice a change in my skin. The cream is thick, soft and subtly fragranced but doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face. I suffer from eczema around my eyes and since using Olay, I haven't had any flare ups. My skin is feeling soft and hydrated. I don't usually spend much on skin products at all but I really like the way Olay makes my skin feel. Will buy again.

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Tasmania

Love love love!

the Olay Total Effects Whip active moisturiser has fast become my favourite moisturiser. It is so light on my face. I love that it is matte, and doesn’t make your face shiny. it just feels so lovely on. There is no offensive odour. It is lovely on my sensitive skin.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Ash S.
Ash S.South East Queensland, QLD

I actually LOVE this product

I LOVE IT! It’s so soft! It’s so smooth! It feels gorgeous on my skin and even after only a week of using it, my skin is so much softer!

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Love the matte

I absolutely love how this moisturiser feels on my skin and the matte look it gives. Feels really light and breathable. Perfect under make up or just by itself on clean skin.

Hayley
HayleyNorth Western Region, NSW

Good so far

Skin feels soft and refreshed after only a week. My skin breaks out when using creams but not with this one. It is light on skin when applying. Would recommend.

Such an amazing product

Loved this product after just 2 days i could see the improvement in my skin! It was smoother, tighter, and my complexion was so good it was off the charts!

Simone S.
Simone S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Soft mat finish moisturiser

My skin feels soft and smooth after applying. Ice definitely noticed that by the end of the day my skin still feels soft and doesn't have that oily finish I sometimes get. One thing I'm impressed with is that it has created a perfect mat base for makeup which I really like. Would recommend and buy again.

Purchased in August 2019.

Amazing Creme

This product is so light and smooth.
It feels amazing going on to the skin and also has a lovely smell to it.
Will highly recommend this product & will buy again in the future.

Purchased in August 2019.

Kristine
KristineSydney, NSW

This is amazing!

I was surprised by the texture of this! It really is whipped! It goes on so nicely and very quickly absorbs into my skin. This single product has solved my winter dry skin issues!!Plus it smells amazing

S Aler
S AlerFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product, best I’ve ever tried!

I am so impressed with the Olay Regenerist Whip Active Moisturiser. It is by far the best face moisturiser I have used. In the past week of using this product I can see and feel a noticeable difference in my skin. my skin feels so much softer and healthier and looks well hydrated and less tired also. I have sensitive skin and this product is so gentle and I have not had to worry about any adverse reactions on my skin. This cream is an absolutely amazing confidence booster and an eye opening reminder of how important it is to take care of my skin and continue to use these products in the future.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin